Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) (754 Views)

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) by Samakus(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
As shared by facebook user, Ifeanyi Aniagor.

The Major Distributor outlet as shown in the attached Banner located at Plaza De Brunt (Eze Uzu) Plaza, Ogbalingba Market, Court Road Junction/off Works Road junction, Awka, Anambra State is owned by a known Social Media Personality, Michael Nweke Okechukwu.

I feel so proud to see him get to this stage, not by praise singing or e-thuggery but by looking out on how to solve the need of the people.

Following the recent recognition of Anambra Rice Brand as the fastest growing Rice Brand in Africa in Lagos, the demand for the 100% made in Anambra Rice increased and then came the need to make it available in all parts of the State.

Being an entrepreneur, who thinks more of finding solutions instead of finding faults, Chief Michael has empowered himself while solving this rising challenge.

He remains one of the numerous youth being empowered by Willingly Working Willie through the opportunities in the agricultural value chain.

Congratulations to you Akaeze Igbakwu... You are a #SocialPreneur

I enjoin other young persons online to emulate your foot steps, to get busy and shun e-thuggery.

As we continue #MovingForward, more patriotic citizens shall rightly keyed into the uncountable opportunities in Anambra State courtesy of the people oriented leadership of Governor Willie Obiano.

*edited*
If interested, you can call the numbers in the banner for clarifications on how to become a distributor. I learnt that the rice mill factory is located at Amichi in Anambra State.

Re: Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2016
I think aside Okoroawusa who foisted himself on imolites, all the southeast governors are do marvels and it's sweeting me inside.

The land of the rising......

(1) (Reply)

Stuffed Pepper Soup / Try Brushing Your Mouth Be4 You Eat With This Stuff / What Course Do You Think This Student Dey Study For School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.