Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 (9578 Views)

Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant / Federal University Of Technology FUTO Screening Cutoff 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
mechatrnics in futo
nnadychuks:
about what?
mechatrnics in futo
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by AndreSalvatore: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Is futo admission list out? If yes whr can i chck... And about screening score, whr can i check it? Tnx
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Donbigi2(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
Is futo admission list out? If yes whr can i chck... And about screening score, whr can i check it? Tnx
Its not yet out.. It will be out this week, hopefully
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by AndreSalvatore: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Donbigi2:

Its not yet out.. It will be out this week, hopefully
aight........ Tnx
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by arki(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fairezest:
Futo DE form is out!!!!
Go to futo.edu.ng
Click on prospective students
Then admission screening form
Then "click here to apply for direct entry"

Or just click on this link http://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx
Thanks for d info, do u knw the nature of admission for direct entry candidates in d skl? secindly, is there going to be any written exam or oral interview? if yes, wot are d likely subject combinations? Tnx
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Donbigi2(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by pillan(f): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2016
please who has checked their adm status?
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Donbigi2(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2016
pillan:
please who has checked their adm status?
Me... Csc department
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Let testimonies start rolling......GLORY TO GOD
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
arki:
Thanks for d info, do u knw the nature of admission for direct entry candidates in d skl? secindly, is there going to be any written exam or oral interview? if yes, wot are d likely subject combinations? Tnx

I dont know. Post on the futo aspirants 2016/2017 on facebook for answers
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by pillan(f): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Fairezest:
Let testimonies start rolling......GLORY TO GOD
op...have u been admitted?
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sorry I have been away. I have been admitted....... GLORY TO GOD. ehmm supplementary form is out, it is ten thousand naira and everybody that applied to futo the last time with a jamb score of 200 is eligible for application. not all courses are available for supplementary, choose wisely. School starts on the 13th of november( students come into residence). Registration begins on the 14th.

Goodluck guys feel free to ask me any question
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by pillan(f): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fairezest:
Sorry I have been away. I have been admitted....... GLORY TO GOD. ehmm supplementary form is out, it is ten thousand naira and everybody that applied to futo the last time with a jamb score of 200 is eligible for application. not all courses are available for supplementary, choose wisely. School starts on the 13th of november( students come into residence). Registration begins on the 14th.

Goodluck guys feel free to ask me any question
supplementary form out?when?
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
I heard about in on friday. To apply go to futo.edu.ng. Then prospective students, then you can continue froM there. MaKe sure jaMb score is abOve 200
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by pillan(f): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
but I saw that of last year and not this year
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2016
What do u Mean?
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by godswility(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
pls has anyone gotten admission on the jamb admission status portal, mine displays no admission given yet while I have been given admission in FUTO and have printed my FUTO admission letter
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nope we all waiting it would be announced soon when names are uploaded on jamb portal
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by OKpaewu(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2016
godswility:
pls has anyone gotten admission on the jamb admission status portal, mine displays no admission given yet while I have been given admission in FUTO and have printed my FUTO admission letter
bro calm down
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by victorydian(f): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pls who knows wen d second list will be out.. I passed d cutoff mark wit a high margin yet I wasn't given admission... Wat is wrong... op wen is d supplementary closing
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
specuLatiOns are JaMb score was used uhmm am not sure there would be a second list oooo. Supplementary form would end oct 29 visit school website for the various course cut off mark. If you cant write to me here so that i can copy and paste here. Choose wisely guys
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by nnadychuks(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fairezest:
mechatrnics in futomechatrnics in futo
mechatronics is in futo's supplementary. Any advice?
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by nnadychuks(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fairezest:
specuLatiOns are JaMb score was used uhmm am not sure there would be a second list oooo. Supplementary form would end oct 29 visit school website for the various course cut off mark. If you cant write to me here so that i can copy and paste here. Choose wisely guys
no second list,are you fibbing?
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Uhhm if there would be it would probably comprise of DE and PGD I dont know, I dont have a crystal ball. Mechatronics, I think it is okay but bear in mind that it is one of the newest course in the nigerian university and as of last year only 36 students were admitted. From my observation and from news sources it is one of the most sought after courses in futo supplementary. So do with this info what you will.
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by pillan(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
017 Supplementary
Admissions Exercise
2016/2017 Supplementary Admissions Exercise
This is to inform interested candidates who made
FUTO their first Choice University, who must have been
screened earlier in the 2016/2017 FUTO screening
exercise and obtained a minimum screening score of
200, that the University will commence online
registration for the 2016/2017 Supplementary
Admission exercise on Friday, October 15, 2016.
The following procedure applies:
Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng
Click on “ Admission s”
Click on “ Undergraduate ”
Click on 2016/2017 Supplementary Admissions
exercise .
Click on “ Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a
non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita
Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
Alternatively, you can make payment using the online
payment options with credit / debit cards such as
Verve, Visa, Master Cards .
After successful payment in the bank, return to the
portal.
Repeat Steps (i) – (iv).
Click on “ Fill Supplementary Application Form”
Complete and submit online Supplementary Application
Form.
Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”....got this from their site...so even if you got below 200 in your jamb..so long as your screening score is above 200 or 200..you can proceed to get d supp form
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Brilliantchic: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
https:///H5Wfqwn57ZlESgOhbgAvSz

Click on the above link to join the whatsapp group to start earning bitcoin or chat up +2349056337673 for details.

Do you want to make money online today?

If your answer is yes,... Then, you have come to the right post!...

I am going to introduce you to this revolutionary online system that allows you to hijack the power of bitcoins, to make a steady, predictable and guaranteed monthly income online!
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by cletz991(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fairezest:

What were the documents u did not submit? I hope at least u submitted your Local government identification, o' level result and jamb with ur testimonial or FSLC. Errm what you can do now is to go to their admission office and submit the documents. How is it that ur form was submitted without submitting the documents or did u put incorrect documents in some fields?
Jamb has made it clear, there would be no form of written examination after jamb. The schools that had not conducted post ume before post ume was scrapped and have released admission list used the point system for grading.
So what would happen after registration is just checking/screening of your result to check it's validation and authencity. Then maybe awarding candidates points based on their waec grades and jamb score as earlier proposed by jamb as was done in delsu and AAU. Release of screening scores then admission list.
Some schools called students for screening as in they were given screening dates. So that they would come to the school and submit printouts of their documents and it would be screened and maybe do little interview for candidates. But I do not think futo would do same because if they were our screening dates would be in the acknowledgement slip and they would say so in their admission advert.

But if there is any change I would let you know but I doubt there would.
please is msc form out? I want to apply for masters in public health. How can I apply ? And how much is the tuition fee , acceptance fee
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by Fairezest: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
cletz991:
please is msc form out? I want to apply for masters in public health. How can I apply ? And how much is the tuition fee , acceptance fee
cletz991:

Where have you been since applocation has started sinnce go to futo.edu.ng. Click on prospective students then you would see an option for applying for postgruate students. I dont know if application has closed ooo. I read somewhere that acceptance fee is forty thousand. I do not know how much the school fees is of you are on facebook post it on futo aspirants 2016/2017 there might be students with answers.
If you still issues please let me know
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by nnadychuks(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
When will FUTO release the second batch,are they waiting for the supplementary registration to be over first?
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by victoroz: 3:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Pls has anyones name come out On jamb website. Cause my name is out on futo but not jamb pls
Re: Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 by godswility(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
mine displays the same no admission given yet, and are supposed to go for clearance on Monday with our admission letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, ASUU Set October Deadline For Payment Of Salaries, Allowances’ Arrears / 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. / Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.