Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. (9601 Views)

Student Expelled For "Speech & Hearing Challenges" Sues Rivers State University / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by timmilehin(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
It has come to our notice that a couple of female students have
been expelled from the prestigious Covenant University for not
wearing bra.

Apparently the girls got expelled for participating in the “National
No Bra day” that took place 13th of Oct in an attempt to promote
the buzz around the awareness for Breast cancer.

The girls attended classes without their bras, revealing the shape and size of
their breast. The lecturers, aroused sensually by the act, took to
their heels and reported the distraction to the school authorities.

The disciplinary committee of the school has reportedly told the
girls to come dressed in the said “no bra” attire to “appeal their
expulsion, citing that since the university students are not allowed
to use mobile phones, they were no selfies or any pictorial evidence
of their outfits from yesterday to use for the appeal.”

Lol..Baba Oyedepo quickly match the girls out of his Holy Covenant
University…Chei deereis God ooo

www.rockcitygist.com/lobatan-10-covenant-university-girls-get-expelled-for-not-wearing-bra/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Chuks16(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
the are practicing no bra day.

so the big school fees their parents spent on them are now gone, I keep wondering if this covenant of a school is really a university or an adoration ground/ camp of Faith or theology school.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by ddddon(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
foolish school and their foolish holiness . if am the parents of the girls , I will sue the school authorities to their last kobo. nonsense

5 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by olagockay(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lobatan
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmm,dont even know what to say about this, but since the sch dictate to them what they do i.e they have 0% freedom, They should have follow the instruction

2 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by REMMEI(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Is there something they are not telling us about this post secondary school?.. was that anybody's business?..to wear bra or to be braless?.. smh!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by REMMEI(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
coded80:
Hmm,dont even know what to say about this, but since the sch dictate to them what they do i.e they have 0% freedom, They should have follow the instruction

So bra and panties dey their dictated...?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
ddddon:
foolish school and their foolish holiness . if am the parents of the girls , I will sue the school authorities to their last kobo. nonsense
why should u sued them, they never force anyone to the school,everybody going there knows the terms and condition and all their student sign an undertaking and agreed to follow the school rule.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
REMMEI:

So bra and panties dey their dictated...?

1 Like

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by 1stola: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
I FORESEE A PROTEST OR RIOT SOON IN THAT YEYE SCHOOL.
Common nobraday that was prescribed by WHO for health benefit....
smh
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Iceg(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
timmilehin:
It has come to our notice that a couple of female students have
been expelled from the prestigious Covenant University for not
wearing bra.

Apparently the girls got expelled for participating in the “National
No Bra day” that took place 13th of Oct in an attempt to promote
the buzz around the awareness for Breast cancer.

The girls attended classes without their bras, revealing the shape and size of
their breast. The lecturers, aroused sensually by the act, took to
their heels and reported the distraction to the school authorities.

The disciplinary committee of the school has reportedly told the
girls to come dressed in the said “no bra” attire to “appeal their
expulsion, citing that since the university students are not allowed
to use mobile phones, they were no selfies or any pictorial evidence
of their outfits from yesterday to use for the appeal.”

Lol..Baba Oyedepo quickly match the girls out of his Holy Covenant
University…Chei deereis God ooo

www.rockcitygist.com/lobatan-10-covenant-university-girls-get-expelled-for-not-wearing-bra/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

its good for them,goin to glorified secondary schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by krazydave(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
@OP
krazy u tyrna be popular/ hit FP be posting false BS story.........
#smh
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Unekz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
na who send them go the school ?
Next one will be 15 boys expelled for not wearin boxers..
Advanced secondary school

2 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
I no fit laugh, abeg na how em take know say those girls no wear bra.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by haiti007(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
mtchew nansence
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by nairalife2013(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
coded80:
why should u sued them, they never force anyone to the school, and everybody going there knows that it being operated like a boarding house(secondary school) and all their student sign an undertaking and agreed to follow the school rule.
does d sch hav written canon on bra? What about girls who dont wear bra cos they say it irritates them? How will they differentiate btwn does who wore bra dat day and does who didnt? What abt ladies who posses very smallsize pair of breast dat wearing bra has become inexplicabably uncomfortable so they choose not to wear it altogether? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by iphex(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
I showed u all the rules, u bent them, I sent u away and people starts calling me WICKED. SMH

2 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by suregurl(f): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
I dont believe this
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Sijioke(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
An advanced secondary school.

1 Like

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by crowniran(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
olagockay:
Lobatan
mr okediji
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
No bra day on point.
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pictures of them not wearing bra or I don't believe it!
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by joedejana(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
[size=18pt]DON'T CHECK MY PROFILE
PLS DON'T
[/size]
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by 1runm0le(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
undecided yudonminit
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by PietroRico(m): 1:07am On Oct 16, 2014
I honestly Dunno who is More foolish. The op or persons that are taking the bs seriousLy undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by funshyboi(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Buh how do they know, they weren't wearing bra?

1 Like

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by kay29000(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2014
This is definitely Fake News.

1 Like

Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by funshyboi(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2014
coded80:
wa gbayi brother !!!
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by uzolexis(f): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Jjjjjkl
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by NuellaJ(f): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2014
These private universities are simply glorified secondary schools... nonsense. com :-
Re: 10 Covenant University Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra.. by padeolu: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2014
uzolexis:
Jjjjjkl
na only God understand wetin u put for their.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships / Elizade University: At Ilara, Mokin (Ondo) / Futminna Post-utme Thread 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.