Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race (822 Views)

Paul Okoye's Son, Andre Wins Gold Medal At Karate Championship Event (photo) / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) / Banky-W Goes Sky Diving In Dubai. Shares Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race by Goldenzeneth1: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Bahamian Shaunae Miller won a gold medal by diving towards the end of the race. She beat American Allyson Felix, who was obviously the favorite to win the race but came second on Monday in the 400 meters race. Thereby preventing Felix from getting a record fifth gold medal. She won the Gold by diving across the finish the line to win by .07 seconds.
Her dive will go down as one of the most dramatic images seen at any Olympics.

Miller said she didn't intentionally dive at the end, she said:
"I don't know what happened. My mind just went blank," Miller said. "I don't know what happened. My mind just went blank," Miller said. "The only thing I was thinking about was the gold meda

To continue click here and more photos http://goldenzeneth..com.ng/2016/08/bahamian-shaunae-miller-wins-gold-by.html?m=1

Re: Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race by 400billionman: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2016
When you need something so badly.

You do anything to get it. Even nature helps you... cry

I just learnt something... The only thing i was thinking about was the gold medal
Re: Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race by kingreign(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
She robbed athlete on track 4 of her gold like Jacob robbed Esau of his birthright in the bible.
Re: Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race by Perfecttouch(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2016
400billionman:
When you need something so badly.

You do anything to get it. Even nature helps you... cry

I just learnt something... The only thing i was thinking about was the gold medal
improvising is allowed I think. Thats how the world works my broda, you focus on something and give it all your best
Re: Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race by tammyboy1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
If this is allowed then long jumping should be allowed too,you can imagine bolt smiling,thinking he has won a race then someone jumps from nowhere to the finish line
Re: Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race by Pouyan: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Haha. Funny stories everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Angry Fans Come For Tonto Dike For Cutting Off Her Son's Face In New Photo / Checkout Daniella Okeke Gorgeous White Outfit To Monalisa Chinda's Greece Weddin / Beautiful Sisters Kendall & Kylie Jenner Show Off Their New Matching Ferrari Spi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.