Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria (42075 Views)

Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL / Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances / Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by seangy4konji: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
What is dalung self doing in Brazil
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Optofrank: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
There is a power tussle going on btw sports minister and NFF president. But many are not seeing it. Timi Ebikagboro is a very good friend of Amaju Pinnick from way back. Stanley Dimgba is a warri wolves player dat i guess. Now do the mathematics. Solomon Dalung is killing our sports with politics. He sees Amaju Pinnick as a Pdp member

1 Like

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by tunergy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
dre11:

How many teams did we send to Olympics for the minister to arrive at such number....

By the time you add Dalung and his Entourage, you will have 84.

So sad for this contiri

More lies from Dalung. 84 players? How does 25 accredited plus 4 unaccredited players add up to 84, Mr minister of sports?? You should be the one heading home since your presence there is causing more problems.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Bants(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Can somebody explain to me what Dalung is doing in Brazil is minister of youth so what's happening in his ministry in Nigeria who is running it...with his red cap like hugo chavez
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by grodt999: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Well manjority of Nigeria's problem is living above their means.

the attitude towards having more children than they can feed is the same reason they attend an Olympic games when they can simply abstain until the country is financially ok.

It is the same reason they have Nigerian embassies in Countries they do not need to have.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Alvyn69(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Having been a strong supporter of Apc and the federal led government i will not for any reason not say my mind when things of this nature are going haywire. With due respect what is SAI Buhari waiting for before he put a stop to dis so called beret nitwit who can't differentiate btw youth and sports and real life situation. He always say one thing and does the other. first he was among the set of ministers who seek audience with the president for accommodation in fct then again he was the beret amoeba who went out of his portfolio to visit NDA who outrightly denied ever setting eyes on him not to talk of having a meeting. Every move he has made so far in this Rio Olympic has gone to show that he is direction directionlessness.

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Temysteve(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
veekid:
This man and Buhari! I don't know who is more confuse
this one is more confused than buhari coz he don't know is responsibilitiies as a leader.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by KingIOb: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

All the APC ardent supporters wey dey my office don even tire. Before them no dey allow us hear word.

The senseless drama wey this government don tire them. Now, na dem complain pass us.

Na us they encourage them now. Say we don know before now, we been dey tell them before but them no want hear.

2019 too far.

I like your command of the WAZOBIA language (Pidgin English). You too write am well.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Metroman7: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
How many ministers of other nationalities are in brazil??

Common sense no longer common.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by ipreach: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
what is the problem of that red cap man?
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Shadaracho007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
I dont know the problem of this Red & Green man, if you are complaining, what should the team of USA do that have the largest players, above 550 and officials. I'm not surprise that they are at the top of the medal list, that is a country that start the preparation of the next olympic at the end of the last one.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by gennykdb(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why all d supervision on football...he ddnt goto watch other athletes perform for d country...basketball, boating , wrestling etc...is he the minister of football only?
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am not surprised cos Buhari himself is confused
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by gemale(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na papa God personally go punish dt dalung or dashort idiot 4 wetin im do. Dream team wey luk lyk our only hope 2 kpakay medal 4 dis Olympic na im e wan destabilize 1 day b4 our crunch match. D money wey im talk say no dey no b wetin im stupid self & oda yeye sports admin pple take dey gallivant 4 Brazil? D THUNDER DT WILL FIRE him will track him using his blood group, genotype, fingerprint & DNA sequence. Werey alasho.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by ogbobo: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
When I finally see dalung dude ehen,na plank i go take shift that him nonsense beret comot for that him useless head.The guy is a distraction in our quest for olympic laurels.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by ogbobo: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
When I finally see that dalung dude ehen,na plank i go take shift that him nonsense beret comot for that him useless head.The guy is a distraction in our quest for olympic laurels.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by begwong: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mr United States of Nigeria. How can 84 athletes amount to 25 players again. Na total athletes you add up abi na just the footballers biko?
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by 1miccza: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
For this one oo our minister of Boys Scout do well.. Wellaaa!!!!
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by AfroKnight: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
We are Nigerians. We know how our people are. There are ghost workers in our civil service how much more in the Olympic team.

This man has done the right thing to send them home.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by princefelix44(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
i just dnt wanna hear anytin from dis united state of nigeria minister jare..
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Excuzeme: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

All the APC ardent supporters wey dey my office don even tire. Before them no dey allow us hear word.

The senseless drama wey this government don tire them. Now, na dem complain pass us.

Na us they encourage them now. Say we don know before now, we been dey tell them before but them no want hear.

2019 too far.

People like you did not bother to ask why we have more than the allowable number (24) player, irrespective of the mathematical mishap of Dalung, in Brazil
You did mot bother to ask who will foot the bill of the extra heads?
You did not ask who 'padded' the olympic list and inflated the number?

The only thing you are concerned about is how APC should resign so that thieving PDP can come back?

Criminality/Corruption is not about 'which PARTY', what is wrong is wrong
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 5:28am On Aug 17, 2016
congratulations Nigeria, in our disgust with dirty politics, we have left our future and that of generations unborn in the hands of confused leaders. While Nigerians in diaspora are making us proud, we the home based are sinking deeper into oblivion. I have given up seeing a better Nigeria in my life time. Maybe my great grand kids would be lucky.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Deepfreezer(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Someone should put Solomon dalung in my Casket. WTF Is he an athlete? What's his mission in Brazil.?
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Deepfreezer(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Someone should put Solomon dalung in my Casket. WTF Is he an athlete? What's his mission in Brazil..?
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Deepfreezer(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Metroman7:
How many ministers of other nationalities are in brazil??
Good question, ask them how many ministers of other nations are in Brazil?

This government is the most backward ever in the history of governance worldwide

Common sense no longer common.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Icecomrade: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Excuzeme:

People like you did not bother to ask why we have more than the allowable number (24) player, irrespective of the mathematical mishap of Dalung, in Brazil
You did mot bother to ask who will foot the bill of the extra heads?
You did not ask who 'padded' the olympic list and inflated the number?

The only thing you are concerned about is how APC should resign so that thieving PDP can come back?

Criminality/Corruption is not about 'which PARTY', what is wrong is wrong

84 uncredited players left atlanta with the players to Rio and the burden is much.
How come only 2 players and 3 officials were sent home?

Do you have an answer?

Next time before you quote me, it will be advisable to read btw the lines.

I don't write thrash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.