Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria (42079 Views)

Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL / Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances / Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by wizkidblogger(f): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by mastermaestro(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Olympic padding grin.

Nigeria is an unorganized unserious entity.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
waiting u go do there? U dey among d team ewu gambia
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by tempex88(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
dre11:

How many teams did we send to Olympics for the minister to arrive at such number....

More lies from Dalung. 84 players? How does 25 accredited plus 4 unaccredited players add up to 84, Mr minister of sports?? You should be the one heading home since your presence there is causing more problems.

DD
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by freemandgenius(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
[size=8pt]things really has fallen in this country[/size]

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
While Dulllung remains in Brazil eating food, like his life depends on it!!!!
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by LDKOTB(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
dis govt don't tire.......

grin

LDKOTB
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by jaid23: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Confusion break bone *yepaa* #confusionevrywhere.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by damon222: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
dre11:

How many teams did we send to Olympics for the minister to arrive at such number....

More lies from Dalung. 84 players? How does 25 accredited plus 4 unaccredited players add up to 84, Mr minister of sports?? You should be the one heading home since your presence there is causing more problems.
Thank you very much. For goodness sake, what is TheLong abi TheirLong or what his name is doing in Rio? What the hell is he doing over there? How I which 2019 could jumb here immediately so that we can vote out this dunce old cargo Buhari who can neither talk, see, nor hear anymore.
Please, if there is any apc member who is still having a little love for this country, should rush to Buhari to order Dalung with hin juju red beret abi cap back to Nigeria right now.
Person don tire for this government
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Reference(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
mastermaestro:
Olympic padding grin.

Nigeria is an unorganized unserious entity.

Told ye all that corruption can never end under this system. Find out how the Brits rose from a 5 medal nation to the second position in just 20 years.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by timeandchance76(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
This shows that our minister have conclude that we can,t win a medal, for him to sent second goal keeper home. This country sef.

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by LDKOTB(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
dis govt don't tire.......

grin

LDKOTB
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by shegzyreal(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
minister ko ministering ni
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
This Daliver or Daheart should let this team be.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by amazingandrew(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
this man is full of crap he does not have anything to offer to sport in nigeria. buhari and his crappy ministers are clueless
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by gisco200(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigeria is getting worse every day, it started when yar'adua died, this almost six years now when everything is getting upside down, toh God is in control
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by NaijaBlend: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
So much lies! This man should be sacked; I know he won't resign!
If Buhari is NOT clueless as alleged by the Chibok parent, he should sack this Dalung of a man now! Dalung is such an embarrassment to our youths!

1 Like

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by gisco200(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tins is getting worse everyday, it started when yar'adua died, this is almost six years now everything's is getting upside down
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Pangea: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
God forbid
If the present goal keeper is wounded?

I hope Dalung is ready to man the goal post himself?

The man is a confirmed cretin!

1 Like

Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by eluquenson(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
It seems this Dalong should put on jersey and boots and play for Nigeria, he's really a confused and disgruntling man.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by Izonpikin: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
He should have sent mikel also back to naija..foolish man..olodo
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by damon222: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
massinola:
This country is getting too messy as the day goes by. If I may ask, how much did it cost this government to sponsor Aisha to US? to spend our money on us by this government is viewed as waste of money. Imagine olympic faa. Someone shouldn't tell me Aisha's trip was sponsored by one NGO cos that's a lie from the pit of hell. This government should just resign, hand over to another government, not pdp oh. They should just hand over to the aso buildings cos the buildings there are more active than this useless government. After all they prevent sun and rain from beating their useless heads.
But pdp is far better compare to this dunce dullard who as at today neither see, talk nor hear. When was the last time you hear Buhari talk? Do you know how many banker workers have gone home (saked)? When did you hear from any apc minister talk about this country and the economy? When did you hear that elementary minister of finance, madam Adeosun talk on the economy? To me, this is not a government to be compared to any sincre independence.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by dmorf: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
massinola:
This country is getting too messy as the day goes by. If I may ask, how much did it cost this government to sponsor Aisha to US? to spend our money on us by this government is viewed as waste of money. Imagine olympic faa. Someone shouldn't tell me Aisha's trip was sponsored by one NGO cos that's a lie from the pit of hell. This government should just resign, hand over to another government, not pdp oh. They should just hand over to the aso buildings cos the buildings there are more active than this useless government. After all they prevent sun and rain from beating their useless heads.

My brother PDP is the only party that can change Nigeria.the bag eggs are now in APC.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
They are like them that made them
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by damon222: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
ionsman:

Learn to read. There's no price for foolishness.
What is foolishness there for? Unless you are talking of his grammar, am sure what the fellow is taling is who is more confused between Buhari and TheLong abi theirLung. To me both Dalung and this bumbest dunce old cargo Buhari who, these days neither talk, hear nor see any more. If you are close to Buhari, quickly rush to him to order Dalung back home right now.
Ok, just tell us what the hell this juju red beret minister is doing over there in Rio?
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by ahamonyeka(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Who appointed that clueless being from united states of Nigeria minister of spots?
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by godwin120alex: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
DONALD TRUMP ON NIGERIA ......... What's Your Take?

When I said the November 8 election would be rigged, Obama said my statement was ridiculous. He is dumb. What does he know about election rigging. Has he heard of Nigeria before? I mean, that is one country that has a robust history of election infractions and I have taken my time to study how they do it. I had to, especially when I know they are Obama’s second cousins.
You know Nigerians and Kenyans look alike. Look at them again. They are capable of anything. So, I read them and use them as template in assessing what guys may be planning here.
Obama said it was ridiculous, that he didn’t understand what I meant. I said so, he is dumb. If he doesn’t understand anything, why can’t he read? At least I spoke with Washington Post’s Rucker last week. Brilliant fellow — although all journalists are the same — they don’t like Trump — just look at the CNN — I call that one Clinton News Network. They hate Trump. They are haters. Every minute, it is Clinton positive and Trump negative.
If I have my way, I would import a Nigerian military law that says jail for journalists who embarrass public figures. Or I simply close down their television stations and newspapers. Anyway, they are even dying. Twitter is killing them every minute. And I am the master there. I tweet away their lies. But they don’t know. What really do they know? They are too inebriated in their anti- Trump project to notice that it is getting dark in their world.
Yes. Obama should have read my Post interview. I exposed their rigging plans. Or, maybe, he is pretending. Anyway, whatever – I explained to the Post that the voter ID situation has turned out to be a very unfair development. I said we may have people vote 10 times. Listen to what I said: It’s inconceivable that you don’t have to show identification in order to vote or that that the identification doesn’t have to be somewhat foolproof. I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if the election is rigged. There’s a lot of dirty pool played at the election, meaning the election is rigged. they’re fighting as hard as you can fight so that that they don’t have to show voter ID. So, what’s the purpose of that? How many times is a person going to vote during the day? If you don’t have voter ID . . . Multiple times. How about like 10 times. Why not? If you don’t have voter ID, you can just keep voting and voting and voting.
That is what I said in the Washington Post interview and a lot of haters think I don’t know what I am saying. Look, I said I have studied all scenarios. You want to know if I sent investigators to Nigeria as I claimed I did with Hawaii in April 2011? You remember that episode? They were jittery then because I was going to burst their birther lie. And why didn’t I? That is not a story for today.
Was I in Nigeria? The Nigerians are fantastic people. In that country, if you have enough money, you can hijack any of their political parties and buy or shoot your way to power. It does not matter whether you gave or have any clue or not. Money and bullets do it in that country. Yes, I took the Republican Party from the bosses. But I didn’t shoot anyone. I didn’t steal it. I mean, I just took it. They were dumb. They are still dumb. I gave them enough notice.
Back to my Washington Post interview. I chose my words in that interview from the Nigerian political lexicon. Rigging; Multiple voting; Voter ID – they actually call that one PVC — Permanent Voter Card. Even Nigerians, crooked as Hillary, now give what they call PVC to voters and they pretend showing it at their elections. And, has that helped them? They still vote and vote and vote. And there is no standard – children vote there and no one complains — including the unfair media- since they do pre-election agreement with everyone on who should be made winner. Ridiculous. That is what I won’t take here. Imagine what I saw at the beginning of this business – in Louisiana and Colorado. The more votes I won in those states, the fewer the delegates. Crooks! I stopped them. As I told the Post, I am now accustomed to the world of politics and I will continue to run them off the stage. They ain’t seen nothing yet.
Someone said in Nigeria that when a politician raises the kind of rigging alarm like the one I raised, all eyes shift to that person. He is the one planning to rig. Crooked people. Are they related also to Hillary? Why should the whistle blower be the criminal? Anyway, I did not become a billionaire by being dumb. Their American brother will soon find out.
And, you know what, there are so many similarities between what they do in Nigeria and what I see in our country. Last month, they said a former minister was caught on camera loading millions of dollars into a chartered plane to bribe some officials and voters in a state in Nigeria. And just on Wednesday, I told a rally that “I woke up and I saw 400 million dollars … being flown to Iran,” And I shouted: “Folks, what’s going on here? What’s going on?” Imagine, I watched that tape, I called it a perfect tape of the people taking the money off the plane. So, what do you call that? Nigerianisation of America! They load in Nigeria, we offload in Iran. I won’t take that. We must make America great again.
Liars. They said I lie all the time and explain it all away with a tweet. Do I lie? Look. I say what I think. One hater even said I am worse than a liar. He called me a bullshit artist, enemy of truth. That means what? Someone who is crazy, someone who can’t identify reality at all. They don’t know anything. If they want bullshit artists, they should go to Nigeria. There, there is even no reality to connect with. Everything is unreal. The cleaner, the dirtier. Biggest economy in Africa, worst case of suffering. That is why I am shouting. We must save America. There won’t be a third term for Obama through Hillary.
They also said people fight at my campaigns; why can’t they just wake up and read me well. I said I use the Nigerian template. And, there has been no major casualty with me. My people only punch the faces of trouble makers. My haters should go to Nigeria. They shoot guns there — worse than Orlando. They also say I get back at people, that I do not turn the other cheek. Is politics some sort of soul-winning evangelism? I don’t want to lose my hearing. I may be a good student of Nigerian politics, but I am not a Nigerian who does not care if he goes deaf. If there is anything I cherish, it is my ears. Super functioning just like my mouth. That was why I properly heard and gave it back to those Muslims- Khans or what is their name? Imagine, that man abused me on Hillary’s stage and I abused him back on my own stage and the unfair press said I was wrong. How unfair! If it were in Nigeria, someone would be nursing some real, raw wounds now.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by skyhadi16(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
dre11:

Thank you.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by atk5: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dear god please save my country from the hands of hooligans.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by totorimi: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Who brought these people upon us, from where did they bring these quacks to administer our youths.
Re: Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria by ikdaddy01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
The clueless man that gave us Independence with United States Of Nigeria, what do we expect.
We no wan see him near our team,afterall he was going to "punish them" when de get back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.