Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,401 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

See What I Saw In Youtube! Worker Insults His Own Boss! See What Boss Did! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See What I Saw In Youtube! Worker Insults His Own Boss! See What Boss Did! (814 Views)

5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him / What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw In Youtube! Worker Insults His Own Boss! See What Boss Did! by poundsanddollars(f): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2016
LOL. See what I saw in Youtube. Very funny video. This Worker just insulted his new boss on the road, without knowing. You wont believe what happened to him when he got to the Office!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpIPZ0LROCI&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB
Re: See What I Saw In Youtube! Worker Insults His Own Boss! See What Boss Did! by Edwardhead(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can 1 Person Obtain A D.E Form And JAMB Together? / Catering And Hospitality Health And Safety Training!!!!! / Nigeria's "Ask An Expert App" Is Live!!! Start Chatting With Experts For Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.