Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Top most annoying things/bhaviours on Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top most annoying things/bhaviours on Nairaland (369 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / What's The Most Annoying Sound? / 5 Most Annoying People You See On Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top most annoying things/bhaviours on Nairaland by Habiodunz(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2016
5: That time when you say what's on your mind in a thread,only to login your account back and encounter a moderator ban..#WTF dude

4: Opening the Nairaland website, Only to see thesame unimpressive Interface...''#This same boring stuff??''

3: When you see a thread with ''I went to church today'' in frontpage,like cwiosly the moderator's name who pushes a particular thread to front page should be displayed on top of the thread...#Na wetin this one dey do for FP

2:See a thread ''Mtn unlimited 0.0kb browsing cheat'',You open it,only to see ''Hello em so,so,so,so,hw are you doing''...
#Mad human being

And the most annoying bhaviour ever is

1: You created a thread Only for you to see 3424 views and 1 comment and that comment na you write an there...#If you no fit comment abeg must you enter the thread

#Oya add yours
Re: Top most annoying things/bhaviours on Nairaland by hungryboy(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2016
1)After you suffer waste time write long post finish think say you really make sense,
Na only one like you come get
2)you suffer first create trending news topic for Nl, dey expect make e make frontpage, Na another guy own were Lalasticla come carry go frontpage
Re: Top most annoying things/bhaviours on Nairaland by omoyemirally(f): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2016
I mostly Come to Nairaland to read comments. nairalanders can be very funny sometimes. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY... PLS SHOW SOME LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Top most annoying things/bhaviours on Nairaland by Habiodunz(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2016
omoyemirally:
I mostly Come to Nairaland to read comments. nairalanders can be very funny sometimes. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY... PLS SHOW SOME LOVE.
Happy Bornday dear..#WellWishes..
Re: Top most annoying things/bhaviours on Nairaland by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
I like the way people troll each other here..even in a serious thread someone will still manage to give hilarious answers

(1) (Reply)

Rate Yourself / Csos March Against Speaker Dogara And Others Over Budget Padding / Ghana: Church Officials Defend Residents Whose Lands Are Being Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.