Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Righteous Shall Flourish- Bishop Idahosa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Righteous Shall Flourish- Bishop Idahosa (415 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Righteous Shall Flourish- Bishop Idahosa by ACKCITY: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2016
This God that I have come to know now can make all things possible. In Luke 1:45 the bible says, “There shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord”

There shall be performance to your dreams, to your expectation. God says if you believe it, there’s going to be a performance.

And I asked myself, with who are all things possible? Who will perform my dreams? Who will bring to pass my heart desires? Who will give me the grace to realize my dreams? - God!

When I was a young preacher, people do promise me money, particularly here in America. I will give them my father’s address, my mother’s address- everything! Even where my father was buried- I gave them the address. And I will wait and wait and wait, I call some of them that I have their numbers and say, “I am just reminding you, you said that you are going to help me”. Until one day God said to me, “They didn’t call you, I call you. Don’t put my work load on people, put it on me and don’t make it hard for yourself because my yoke is easy, my burden is light.

So I read, “There shall be a performance” and I said thank God.

The word of God says, there shall be a performance. Now, one day I came across a scripture in Genesis, it says ‘And Joseph was put in prison and the Lord made him prosper in the prison’ and I said to myself what business was he doing there?- None!

Joseph was not a businessman, he did no trading and selling in the prison, but God made him prosper, if God can make a man in prison prosper, what about me at home? It is my turn! Say it is my turn, I am the next!

Joseph prospered in the prison and here I am at home suffering. I am not in trouble, Joseph was in trouble and he prospered.

I am not chained, Joseph was chained and he prospered. I wasn’t betrayed, I am not jailed. Joseph was jailed and he prospered. So I said if God did it for Joseph, I am next. I am next without prison; I am next without jail- Alleluia.

See more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/08/the-righteous-shall-flourish-bishop.html

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony / Prayers Powerful Than Troops, Ammunitions-gowon / A Deliverance Service ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.