Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Matrimonial Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Matrimonial Home (548 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Matrimonial Home by Cyberbaze(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2016

My Matrimonial Home is a special home, it is different from parental home. Parental home is the home we meet when we come to this world and spend almost quarter of our lives with it, but Matrimonial home is the home we meet when we graduate from our parental home and spend the rest of our lives with it, it has nothing to do with an unmarried person. Matrimonial home can only be formed when a man and woman leave their parental home to stay on their own home as husband and wife.

It is a home with new life adventure, and a college one can never graduate from, we continue to learn day by day, month by month and year by year. The more years you live with the home, the more experience and knowledge you acquire.

In this home, every responsibility lies on you, you don’t have to wait for your father to do or your mother to do, you become the father even without having a child and a mother without having a child.

This home can bring forth riches, destiny, happiness, love, joy and also sadness, it is a home of multiple problems with multiple solutions. What you give is what you get and sometimes you get what you didn’t give and give what you didn’t get.

Most of us have been dreaming to enter into this Matrimonial home but one has to prepare before entering it, religiously, it is a place of no return but rightfully, one can find his or her way out.

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Graco Baby Car Seat For Sale ( Used) / Advice - Dont Be Careless / The Law Of Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.