Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (33543 Views)

My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Priscy01(f): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
A Nigerian woman on Facebook as Rachel Daniel has taken to the social media platform to out a lady who happened to be her best friend, after the she tried to put an end to her matrimonial home.

According to the woman, she took her so-called best friend in when she had nothing, she tried her best to give her life only for her to try and snatch her husband away from her and spoil her home.

She said the her best friend was at the verge of taking her hussy away from her, she’d been having issues with her husband and they even separated but God intervened and her husband made a confession and she got to realise that her friend was the cause of her marital mishaps.

She wrote;
“This picture should go viral please, this is to all lady’s married and those in good relationship, her name is Rita Abba n use to be a very gud friend until she squat In my home n at d tym she really wants to find a man n marry, most times i pray for her, look for jobs for her thou she always don’t want to work,made her part of my family, gave her home. Never knew she had always wanted my man she tried to take my family in fact she almost succeeded but God is Awesome.I n hubby got separated for some months n he kept d kids n she Rita Abba behind me to take my place.things where moving well for her n my family, she took my kids to gboko of Benue to be with my sister in law n came back to kd.to cut long short, hubby couldn’t live with it so he came for confession, she had been the source of all mishap n conflicts. Watch out for this girl who is working for the devil n against God. She is out to destroy peaceful homes,families n relationships. Share this post n u may be saving a marriage or relationship.”

https://torimill.com/2018/02/woman-outs-her-best-friend-who-tried-to-destroy-her-matrimonial-home.html
Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by nextstep(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
First rule of happy home: don't invite [unmarried female] friends to squat with you and your husband. It's bad enough with house girls and younger cousins... it's like keeping two goats and a tuber of yam in the same kitchen... never a good idea.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by King4Roller: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
No pic

1 Like

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by nelsonnw: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
angry

When handshake don pass elbow, e don turn to wrestling...

How will a woman bring a matured female friend to come squat in her matrimonial home... Why can't you support her financially to get an apartment instead? Women will always be woman.... so long she doesn't have what you're currently enjoying (joystick, money and matrimonial home), jealousy is bound to set in and she will do everything possible to make the tables turn..

Ladies out there should be weary of the kind of friends they keep.! Fear God but Respect Women..!!!

26 Likes

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Hades2016(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Women are there own enemy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by BluePearls(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Space booker
Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by seunlly(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bring your friend close, bring your enemy closer...

1 Like

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by humblemikel(f): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
And we will never learn.
Issorite
Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Women r witches walahi.
I h8 women.

Excpt my moda n sister

2 Likes

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by AishaBuhari: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Monkey Swallow N70m Belonging To Northern Senators grin

We're doomed in this country angry

https://www.nairaland.com/4360977/shocker-monkey-swallow-n70m-belonging

2 Likes

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by prey02(f): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Looking out tins shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by NwaAmaikpe: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

Her husband is such a weakling for him to go back and beg.

The mumu even made a full confession.
I'd rather remain faithful instead of me to be an apologetic kiss-and-tell sissy.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by olaolulazio(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hubby already oiled ur friend... Keep ur stories to itself and learn.

Who knows maybe u told her ur hubby isn't good in bed.... She only confirmed what u said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by blesskewe(f): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol thank God I don't have a bestie

4 Likes

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by princechurchill(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Betrayal started from Eve...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Apina(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Do people still bring unmarried friends home to stay with them undecided

1 Like

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by SarcasticMe(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
There's a thin line between doing good and making a grave mistake... You should always watch out for it. Even if the friend had no intention of causing havoc, imagine the constant unspoken communication between her and the husband. These things tend to happen and it's not only when you bring a friend/stranger into your matrimonial home.

Most humans are easy device in the hands of evil. And even a good person can suddenly become cold and evil when subjected to constant temptation. The wife is as much at fault as the friend and husband. A mistake she must learn from...
But, do they really learn?
She was so quick to post the thing online... Telling us to be careful of those kind of ladies. She should be careful of such mistakes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Emeka71(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
pinnket:
angry
What is this supposed to mean or does it in anyway show contribution to the topic?
Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by OsuGanja(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
postiva:
y did u bring your friend too close

You mind the foo?? She brought her best friend into her home

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Melvinsofty: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Man Don chop bank tire I'm brain Don return to factory settings

2 Likes

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Alexk2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Women
For those who'll learn, never allow a female friend stay more than necessary in your home.

1 Like

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Mizhoneywealth: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
God should save us all
Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Newpride(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
When u are done destroying ur marriage finish come blame buhari and ur best friend for it
Some women can be foolish at times and ignorance is never an excuse

2 Likes

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Women....

Best friends spoiling home since time immemorial..
But did d man get tired of her decayed hole hence made the confession?

2 Likes

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her husband is such a weakling for him to go back and beg.

The mumu even made a full confession.

For real??....

U deserve flog for this one..
Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by fpeter(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
So the man was a saint abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by Emeka71(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Women r witches walahi.
I h8 women.

Excpt my moda n sister
How much do you hate or exclude your Wife; you didn't tell us that.

4 Likes

Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by smilyice(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Women and jealousy,no be here
Re: "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals by salt1: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
I always feel sorry for women that talk like this

Is the man a piece of furniture that can be picked and dropped at will?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Among Rescued Illegal Migrants Gives Birth On Mediterranean Sea / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.