Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed (3369 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed by Josh0: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2016
Experience personal driver needed in a reputable firm in lagos. Qualification:ssce,ond,hnd. Must be married and will work as a pA too

Experience cook/chef needed in a resident that knows how to prepare nigeria, continental,chinese dishes

Salaries are attractive

To apply call this numbers 08105180551,08134241506
Re: Urgently Needed by beejah(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2016
The picture uploaded is a picture I took of one of these 419ers claiming to give out jobs when all they do is scam fellow Nairalander, I saw their ad on Nairaland yesterday, look up the numbers provided in their ad on Google, lots of results came out with different ad for jobs, I decided to do a further check on Truecaller for both numbers, Truecaller identified one as "Job Ikeja Custom 419", then I confirmed my doubt about them.
I went a step further by texting both numbers indicating interest in the driver's post, one of the numbers sent me a reply on Whatsapp with instructions on where to come for interview (TBS in Lagos Island), I was at TBS this morning according to the instruction and I called the number as instructed, the guy picked up, told me one of his staff will come to pick me up in front of Eco Bank at TBS, then the number identified as "Job Ikeja Custom 419" called me telling me his Boss asked him to pick me.
He started with various excuses, their Secretary is not yet around to open their office, so we can temporarily use the space in front of Eco Bank, no problem I said.
Then he started with I have to pick a form of N2000, provide two guarantors, then I will be sent to the client (a rich man in Lekki), I then started to interview the guy (called himself Joshua) instead of him interviewing me, I asked him how long they've been in this business (he said since 2014), asked him where he graduated from (said he graduated from University of Nigeria), asked him about Truecaller, he was shocked, then he called his colleagues to come around (possibly to bail him out), he then gave me one excuse to reach somewhere.
Then came his colleagues (two of them with one of them in the uploaded pics), I humbly continue the interrogation with them both, feeling uncomfortable after the long interrogations, they faked making one call or the other and took to their heels like Bolt, I was lucky enough to snapped the guy while making the fake call before galloping away.

Nairalander please be aware of these fraudsters, nothing to offer except scam you of your cash, spread the word!

Re: Urgently Needed by beejah(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Below is the WhatsApp Chat with one of the numbers, he initiated the chat after I sent the message indicating interest in the job

Re: Urgently Needed by chillingbabe: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
beejah:
Below is the WhatsApp Chat with one of the numbers, he initiated the chat after I sent the message indicating interest in the job
They're cheap scammers advertising jobs that don't exist..this useless op named Josh is also amanto on nairaland. I wish this can hit front page so people can see this criminal..

2 Likes

Re: Urgently Needed by beejah(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Yes, I saw one of his post with amanto as the moniker when I did a Google search with both numbers separately, their days are surely nearer
chillingbabe:
They're cheap scammers advertising jobs that don't exist..this useless op named Josh is also amanto on nairaland. I wish this can hit front page so people can see this criminal..
Re: Urgently Needed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmmm! where is lalasticlala? gone 4 snake hunting?
Re: Urgently Needed by 0ubenji(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Beckley Consulting Limited - Our client, an Engineering company based in Lekki area of Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Geologist

Qualifications

B.Sc/HND in Geology
No experience required

Salary
Competitive for the right candidates

Application Closing Date
25th August, 2016

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter indicating the position applied for to: recruitment@beckleyconsulting.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently Needed by ayusco85(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
0ubenji:
Beckley Consulting Limited - Our client, an Engineering company based in Lekki area of Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position of:

Qualifications

B.Sc/HND in Geology
No experience required

Salary

Application Closing Date
25th August, 2016

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter indicating the position applied for to: recruitment@beckleyconsulting.com
Am a geologist with a 2.1 from unijos currently in ajah. What are my chances pls. I ve served, passed out from service 2015 Oct.
Re: Urgently Needed by 0ubenji(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
ayusco85:

Am a geologist with a 2.1 from unijos currently in ajah. What are my chances pls. I ve served, passed out from service 2015 Oct.
apply..dont waste time...just prepare your short cover letter in word or pdf format. attach it to the mail with the c.v as well. goodluck. i just applied.
Re: Urgently Needed by ayusco85(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
0ubenji:
apply..dont waste time...just prepare your short cover letter in word or pdf format. attach it to the mail with the c.v as well. goodluck. i just applied.

I thought u work there. Why will u share such information if u are also hoping to land the job? Sorry for asking
Re: Urgently Needed by davide470(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
beejah:
The picture uploaded is a picture I took of one of these 419ers claiming to give out jobs when all they do is scam fellow Nairalander, I saw their ad on Nairaland yesterday, look up the numbers provided in their ad on Google, lots of results came out with different ad for jobs, I decided to do a further check on Truecaller for both numbers, Truecaller identified one as "Job Ikeja Custom 419", then I confirmed my doubt about them.
I went a step further by texting both numbers indicating interest in the driver's post, one of the numbers sent me a reply on Whatsapp with instructions on where to come for interview (TBS in Lagos Island), I was at TBS this morning according to the instruction and I called the number as instructed, the guy picked up, told me one of his staff will come to pick me up in front of Eco Bank at TBS, then the number identified as "Job Ikeja Custom 419" called me telling me his Boss asked him to pick me.
He started with various excuses, their Secretary is not yet around to open their office, so we can temporarily use the space in front of Eco Bank, no problem I said.
Then he started with I have to pick a form of N2000, provide two guarantors, then I will be sent to the client (a rich man in Lekki), I then started to interview the guy (called himself Joshua) instead of him interviewing me, I asked him how long they've been in this business (he said since 2014), asked him where he graduated from (said he graduated from University of Nigeria), asked him about Truecaller, he was shocked, then he called his colleagues to come around (possibly to bail him out), he then gave me one excuse to reach somewhere.
Then came his colleagues (two of them with one of them in the uploaded pics), I humbly continue the interrogation with them both, feeling uncomfortable after the long interrogations, they faked making one call or the other and took to their heels like Bolt, I was lucky enough to snapped the guy while making the fake call before galloping away.

Nairalander please be aware of these fraudsters, nothing to offer except scam you of your cash, spread the word!
Where is the link to the ad here?
Re: Urgently Needed by lawalolak: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
VACANCY!
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ PA IS NEEDED @ MARVELLOUS FOOD.
Block B, shop 139, Sura Shopping Complex, Lagos island.
QUALIFICATION: IT STUDENT or OND
Salary: 20-25k
Preferably female.
Submit your CV to the above address or Call : 08077709004.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgently Needed by marachy(f): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2016
I have fallen victim oooo, DAT was how dey ate my 2500, DAT Josuah has not even gone to university and idiot wuz pic is der I doubt if he has finished ssce.... stupid people! u pple will pay dearly for DAT 2500... plz beware o

2 Likes

Re: Urgently Needed by beejah(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2016
davide470:
Where is the link to the ad here?

Check the post by the OP

"Experience personal driver needed in a reputable firm in lagos. Qualification:ssce,ond,hnd. Must be married and will work as a pA too
Experience cook/chef needed in a resident that knows how to prepare nigeria, continental,chinese dishes
Salaries are attractive
To apply call this numbers 08105180551,08134241506"
Re: Urgently Needed by beejah(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2016
marachy:
I have fallen victim oooo, DAT was how dey ate my 2500, DAT Josuah has not even gone to university and idiot wuz pic is der I doubt if he has finished ssce.... stupid people! u pple will pay dearly for DAT 2500... plz beware o

Sorry about that marachy, that Joshua like you said has not even gone to University, he visibly exposed their cheap scam from my interrogation with him.

I hope people are just more careful in handling out money for job hunting
Re: Urgently Needed by iamademola(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
0ubenji:

Qualifications

B.Sc/HND in Geology
No experience required

Salary

Application Closing Date
25th August, 2016

Method of Application
.bro have you gotten an aptitude test invite yet? ..i also applied,but for Civil Engineering position
Re: Urgently Needed by 0ubenji(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2016
iamademola:
.bro have you gotten an aptitude test invite yet? ..i also applied,but for Civil Engineering position
nope..I guess dey wud commence invitation for aptitude test when the application date elapses
Re: Urgently Needed by iamademola(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
0ubenji:
nope..I guess dey wud commence invitation for aptitude test when the application date elapses
Ok bro. pls quote me Wen u get the test invite.
Re: Urgently Needed by 0ubenji(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
iamademola:
Ok bro. pls quote me Wen u get the test invite.
vice-versa pls
Re: Urgently Needed by eseleborjpyaho: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
V CO-UCH GLOBAL LIMITED URGENTLY REQUIRES FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT THE FOLLOWING

A PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO HANDLE OFFICE ROUTINE AND FIELD MARKETERS TO MARKET NATIONWIDE OUR EXPORT TREND AND TODAY AGRICULTURE MAGAZINE .

THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT MUST POSSESS MINIMUM OND AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH WHILE THE FIELD MARKETERS MUST HAVE MINIMUM SSCE.

THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT REMUNERATION IS MODEST WHILE THE MARKETERS ARE ON COMMISSION

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY PERSONALLY WITH THEIR CV TO THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT, 691, LAGOS ABEOKUTA EXPRESSWAY OPPOSITE ZENITH BANK PLC IJAYE LAGOS.

BRING YOUR APPLICATION TO THE OFFICE PLEASE
Re: Urgently Needed by OreofeeOluwa(f): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
marachy:
Chai!! sorry dear

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Goldmynetv ( Video Editor ) / Download NLNG Aptitude Test Past Questions Now / Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.