Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Round Leather Game Begans On EPL Soil...let The Game Begins!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Round Leather Game Begans On EPL Soil...let The Game Begins!!! (518 Views)

Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or / See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon / The Only Team That Can Help Arsenal And Barcelona To Reach The Round Of 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Round Leather Game Begans On EPL Soil...let The Game Begins!!! by MropeEleniyan00(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Day 1

We met some pleasant surprises on day 1 of the EPL season & that's what EPL promise u always & forever it will remain cos the TV right deal ensured even lower level clubs could re-enforce their squad with grace lads & good players with the cash they have been reimburse with of the TV right deal...

Hull City 2 - 1 Leicester City

Showed what i always call minutes character when a weak team knows his strength & they work on it to the letter with great passion & understanding of their game-plan with zero margin for errors & no fear....Leicester City have themselves to blame because they lack cohesion & fighting spirit of last season,It is too early to write them off, the season is a long way up the ladder & I wish them the best ahead of the season.

Burnley 0 - 1 Swansea City

Shows a game with average character of matches but experience earned Swansea the 3 points because they got a winner in Leroy Fer & he won it for them cos he got EPL experience but Burnley showed great game plan but paid for some inexperience in the end,it is nice game with great passion of the EPL....I wish them both a great season...

Crystal Palace 0 - 1 West Bromwich Albion

A Great game also but so disapointed with Alan Pardew soldier because i thought they should have wake up from their little errors of last season & try to fight harder to win games with no margin for errors..little errors always cost them games with good players & nice manager, I suspected they should be fighting real hard with great winning mentality...I wish them luck but they must cut their errors or-else relegation fight await them BUT for the Baggies Tony Pulis a proven EPL winner & I wish he could bring new faces & win more matches..Heathworms all the best with Tony Pulis great forward line lead by Rondon & Berahino.

Everton 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur

A Good game with nice intensity with two great manager & nice great game-plan well executed by the players that lead to the players playing out a good draw but for me i think both team need consolidation in their with some new signs & keeping their best legs because i expect them to be able to fight for the title or Top 4 at-least because they both got the resources needed & have both have great managers that could ensure that...All the best to My man Pochettino & Koeman.

Middlesbrough 1 - 1 Stoke City

Welcome back Riverside Team with Aitor Karanka,good game with Alvaro Negredo & co but Stoke City need to be picking 3 points from such games to dream of Europe cos i think they have got good investment in their team for last months ago but I wish them both the best for the upcoming campaign they just started..Wished Boro could still remain at the end of the season & Stoke doing better with Europe qualification..

Southampton 1 - 1 Watford

Claude Puel army new manager ,new approach that is the tales of this game with Walter soldier too 3-5-2 approach but both managers prove themselves so well & I wish they could enjoy EPL so well with great tactics & approach to games..All the best to the FRENCH & ITALIAN manager respectively of both team...Let's seew whether Redmond will have a great & break out season cos he has so much potentials & also see whether Troy Deeney ,Ighalo partnership can still bring some sweet memories to the table this season.

Manchester City 2 - 1 Sunderland

Welcome Pep Guardiola...Great Pep, am speechless as long as you could put a great team with same philosophy & approach that's Pep is known for...Hala Pep!!! Hala Anoda Passing King Team in EPL!!! Imagine Kolarov,Clichy,Sagna all in the same thing with all of them attacking & passing the ball around so sweet & Fernandinho now the crazy machine!!!New Gerard Pique in name of John Stones..It was a tremendous performance from Him & looking forward to Sergio Aguero to get his heart together very soon & Raheem Sterling pushing real up the pitch..It was a real Pep team in making..Fingers-crossed on how long they will go..All the best Citizens & David Moyes with Sunderland they actually put up a great fight with Evergreen,Ever reliable Jermaine Defoe upfront & let's wait n see the business David with do with Sunderland cos he has a proven track record when its about the EPL.

AFC Bournemouth 1 - 3 Manchester United

Another crazy frenzy,aura Jose brings to his team...Arrival of Ibrahimovic,Phenomenon United display,it has been a while & Paul Pogba waiting in wings to make his mark also..Alot is expected of this United Team this season because they brought a lot summer recruits in & i think they are destiny for the EPL Title on Paper because from there defense Eric Baily is kicking good & Chris Smalling is coming in soon,Luke Shaw should be sky rocketing soon & Wayne Rooney,Martial,Jesse,Mata aint push over....Bournemouth gave good account of themselves but the United team is just too good for them on a good day with Jose Mourinho sitting on the bench...Manchester is going to be a crazy Derby....Let's wait & see how event unfold over there with the team of manchester...Welcome Ibra...Good luck Bournemouth Eddie Howe.

Arsenal 3 - 4 Liverpool

This is a crazy game that got me so annoy with good & bad football...When watching two great English Team i was expecting to have a close game with highly technical,close marking,frenzy and aura of great team playing but i watch a game where the two big team meeting themselves & making schoolboy errors that's expected from teams in Scottish,Welsh league with respect to them..An open & entertaining game though but lack the cutting edge of a great match of two big clubs in EPL...Arsenal display same old fashion,well predictable display & Klop soldiers were also playing with the same intensity with the Gunners way & allowing another to claw back after 4-1 to make it 4-3, same madness they did few months in Jacob Arena in Switerland,after leading sevilla & allow then to rise back & beat them..This team still need to know how to keep the lead & play games with great intensity & sense of a big game...Well done Sadio Mane,Klavan,Georgio but Arsenal need little investment at the back according to that game & also another Match Winner strikeforce...Let's wait see how Klop respond again Burnley & Arsenal pound out again Leicester city next weekend...All the best to them to all but Klop soldier must learn to keep the lead & Arsene Wenger boys must have more guts to win the EPL.

Chelsea 2-1 West Ham

A very good game with both team given good account of themselves & Chelsea Antonion Conte army doing themselves proud with a great victory in front of their faithfuls but for me i think they game should have been a draw cos both Team played well but football God smiles on the blue pitch yesterday. Slaven Bilic boys did well but a school boy error of Anthonio can't be overlook hope he can bounce back from that & Chelsea organisation can keep there defense shut down to avoid such stupid goals linking & Diego Costa will never change but Eden Hazard nice game from,hope he can keep it up & Oscar did so well..New Boy Ngolo Kante cleaning up the middle..Nice game..Bravo to the blues & Bilic & his boy to respond well in there Europa tie coming up soon but they got a very good potential of a great team to win matches...I keep my eye on West Ham cos they are great team to watch & see how the season pound out for them.

10games played...Every team knows how they stand on the log now but there is still 37 league games to play..Let's wait & see how the likes of Arsenal,Leicester City.Totteham Hotspur respond to their opening fixtures result because they aint good much but they are still among the Top 6 team that can win the EPL.
Re: The Round Leather Game Begans On EPL Soil...let The Game Begins!!! by hyzicbond(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good one up there. My take would be on Leicester city, I fear they won't smell top four this season. I don't know what got into Rianeri's head by allowing Kante to go like that... Someone who played a vital role for your team last season, he single handedly marshalled the midfield, he's interception was second to none, he allowed the other players to move freely and yet you think because Chelsea came knocking, to sell him his the best decision.
He should take a cue from los blancos, immediately makalele left the club they became miserable at the centre.

well my opinion anyway.....
Re: The Round Leather Game Begans On EPL Soil...let The Game Begins!!! by OlufemiAbbey(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Op abeg, correct your topic: It is began, not begans. It is begin, not begins.
Re: The Round Leather Game Begans On EPL Soil...let The Game Begins!!! by MropeEleniyan00(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
OlufemiAbbey:
Op abeg, correct your topic: It is began, not begans. It is begin, not begins.

Smiles....Thank u..You made me better...thanks
Re: The Round Leather Game Begans On EPL Soil...let The Game Begins!!! by MropeEleniyan00(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
hyzicbond:
Good one up there. My take would be on Leicester city, I fear they won't smell top four this season. I don't know what got into Rianeri's head by allowing Kante to go like that... Someone who played a vital role for your team last season, he single handedly marshalled the midfield, he's interception was second to none, he allowed the other players to move freely and yet you think because Chelsea came knocking, to sell him his the best decision.
He should take a cue from los blancos, immediately makalele left the club they became miserable at the centre.

well my opinion anyway.....

You are absolutely right but the Mistake made isn't Ranieri but the form of Leicester City last season because they made a mistake of having a release clause in his deal...It takes Vardy love for Leicester City for him to stay but the release clause is damn crazy & it makes club to purchase them & there upward form is damn crazy...but let's wait and see whether Nampalys Mendy can respond before we judge..Thanks

(1) (Reply)

BET Consultant(help Us Self) / ... / Poor Summer Transfer Dealings Makes Sunderland Relegation Favourites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.