Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon (3302 Views)

Ronaldo's Goal Ranked Number One In Top 10 Goals Of 2017-18 Champions League / Manchester United Player Salaries 2017-18 (highest Wage Bill In Premier League) / Real Madrid Player Salaries 2017-18 (contract Details Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Its too late to say what will happen because this is October 7games played already. but I will take on a short view, to avoid saying things that are already happening.

ARSENAL FC: Wenger will try his best although we all know he's not chasing the league but on other games outside epl he may see final and may not loose.

LIVERPOOL FC: Jurgen Klopp will be playing what will seems to LFC fans as if he's toying with the club.concentrate on watching klopp-Liverpool he start loosing you decide to stay on ur own he start winning a winning that will impress the fans you concentrate again he lose.their UCL games even if they progress will not impress.

CHELSEA FC:will try in UCL but when it get hot its seems as if they lack concentration, in league what I said between Mourinho and Wenger last season will now happen between Conte and Mourinho,meaning conte will find it very difficult to be beat Mourinho MAN U.

MANCHESTER UNITED:Will chase every game more serious than other club's and if it works they are not going home wit only 1 trophy.

CRYSTAL PALACE:what I have said earlier this season on comment box of last year thread is Already happenig no much words.

TOTTENHAM.same story but will be better than Liverpool in playing good football...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by iPopAlomo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Arsenal... why...
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by barackodam: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Na so.......

He did it 2015/16
He did it 2016/17

Well, 2017/18 is here too

3 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Adikam:
Its too late to say what will happen because this is October 7games played already. but I will take on a short view, to avoid saying things that are already happening.

ARSENAL FC: Wenger will try his best although we all know he's not chasing the league but on other games outside epl he may see final and may not loose.

LIVERPOOL FC: Jurgen Klopp will be playing what will seems to LFC fans as if he's toying with the club.concentrate on watching klopp-Liverpool he start loosing you decide to stay on ur own he start winning a winning that will impress the fans you concentrate again he lose.their UCL games even if they progress will not impress.

CHELSEA FC:will try in UCL but when it get hot its seems as if they lack concentration, in league what I said between Mourinho and Wenger last season will now happen between Conte and Mourinho,meaning conte will find it very difficult to be beat Mourinho MAN U.

MANCHESTER UNITED:Will chase every game more serious than other club's and if it works they are not going home wit only 1 trophy.

CRYSTAL PALACE:what I have said earlier this season on comment box of last year thread is Already happenig no much words.

TOTTENHAM.same story but will be better than Liverpool in playing good football...

Oga, abeg, help me predict games make I stake and win. I promise we will share the winning 50-50.
It worth doing business with a juggernaut like you.
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by boyejo123(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
man u fans i sight youman u fans i sight youman u fans i sight you
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
is this season conte will see d hard side of EPL.although I have said it earlier in August in previous post comment not because they lost today but still he won't give up.and if slavin bilic of westham is current Liverpool manager he will do better than jurgen klopp with their current squad.
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Feyol55(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmm,nice one but can you tell us how the top 4 will look like come the end of the season and pls share more light on Liverpool
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Adikam:

How about Man City ? They are playing quite good this season.
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by aieromon(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adikam:
is this season conte will see d hard side of EPL.although I have said it earlier in August in previous post comment not because they lost today but still he won't give up.and if slavin bilic of westham is current Liverpool manager he will do better than jurgen klopp with their current squad.

You were vague on the chances of Klopp and his team. You also didn't comment on Pep and his Manchester City team.
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
aieromon:

You were vague on the chances of Klopp and his team. You also didn't comment on Pep and his Manchester City team.
i mean klopp is not a dependable coach for liverpool this season he will not take them higher.
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by aieromon(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adikam:
i mean klopp is not a dependable coach for liverpool this season he will not take them higher.

Manchester City?
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Feyol55(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm, Tottenham just hammered Liverpool today as you've said...nice one

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Dbrave1(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2017
prediction busted conte beat mourinho

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by timtrader(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
prediction busted conte beat mourinho

I believe if you read again he said "difficult" not impossible. I think a 1-0 match is a difficult match.

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2017
timtrader:

I believe if you read again he said "difficult" not impossible. I think a 1-0 match is a difficult match.

Abeg Sharap Conte Still Beat Am. Am A Man Utd Fan I've Being Following The Guys Prediction Since And Now It Bleeped Up. So W.T.F are you saying ? win na win if it lyk let it be 100 - 0 na still 3 points dey get.

#pere
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by timtrader(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Eastatlantaniqqa post=62327661]
Abeg Sharap Conte Still Beat Am. Am A Man Utd Fan I've Being Following The Guys Prediction Since And Now It Bleeped Up. So W.T.F are you saying ? win na win if it lyk let it be 100 - 0 na still 3 points dey get.

#pere[/quote

I don't do online rants.
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=timtrader post=65560942][/quote]
say the thruth
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2018
Adikam:

Man Utd .. failure
Mourinho vs Conte .. another failure
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 19, 2018
Junia:

Man Utd .. failure
Mourinho vs Conte .. another failure
yes very true ,I will still predict again come next season but I will do it in 1st and 2nd season, that's august to December and December to may, cos most times you predict & and January signings changed the players mentality & beta the team. most times i doubt myself at last I see it, b4 I say Man Utd will chase every game seriously it was man city I saw but I was thinking that pep will see & suffer the seriousness of epl but it doesn't go so. am not a prophet nor wanna be but wouldn't quit.
Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by iPopAlomo(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2018
Adikam:
yes very true ,I will still predict again come next season but I will do it in 1st and 2nd season, that's august to December and December to may, cos most times you predict & and January signings changed the players mentality & beta the team. most times i doubt myself at last I see it, b4 I say Man Utd will chase every game seriously it was man city I saw but I was thinking that pep will see & suffer the seriousness of epl but it doesn't go so. am not a prophet nor wanna be but wouldn't quit.

Nice one bro... behind you...

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen On EPL At The End Of 2017/18 Seaon by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2018
Adikam:
Great
Anything you see, lemme know first. I've been following you for long

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rwandan Goalkeeper Caught On Camera Burying "Juju" Near His Goal Post (Photos) / Have You Heard Of Football Trading With Sportybet Flex Option? Hear Me Out... / Today's Game 100% Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.