Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

To Ask Questions Pertaining Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Ask Questions Pertaining Islam (378 Views)

I Want To Ask Muslims A Question / Have You Made Your List Of Duas To Ask Allah (SWT) if you concise Lailatul Qadr? / Questions To Ask! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Ask Questions Pertaining Islam by Feanah(f): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters
I see a lot of posts by people with questions that attimes need a proper answer by a very knowledgeable person.Just sharing some sites that answer questions and are trustworthy -

1. Islamqa.info (A lot of people use this,I think they do a very good job).I think there's another site trying to copy them,this is the website of the one I'm talking about - https://islamqa.info/en/

2.Sheikh Assim Alhakeem.1 of the my favorite scholars & 1 of the most knowledgeable ones we have currently I believe.I think he's very much on 'the middle path';if you watch Hudatv then I guess you see him on the popular the Q&A show-Ask Huda.I tend to see answers being replied quickly on his site & he's very straightforward and makes things clear.I highly recommend him.
http://www.assimalhakeem.net/ask-a-question/
You can also ask him on Twitter if your question is short,if he sees..he replies.@assimalhakeem ( even if you don't have questions , you should definitely follow him and @muftimenk ,you won't regret it!)

3.This is a site I used some years back to ask questions.It's been like 5years now,I haven't used it recently .So , I can't write much about it but they were very good then
http://www.islamicity.com/qa/

I recommend number 2 more than the rest,simply because he's someone I've seen on tv -he has a show that focuses on questions and answers.I also listen to his lectures which are very ok.I really trust his answers.The others are really good too and try to give basis from the Quran and Sunnah especially Islamqa.info

I hope you benefit from this - barakallahu feekum

2 Likes

Re: To Ask Questions Pertaining Islam by Feanah(f): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
If you ask & get an answer,don't forget to share it with us...maybe someone will benefit from it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meeting! Meeting !! Meeting !!! / How To Use The Shareeah Texts (Qur'an And Sunnah) – Albanee / How To Observe Eclipse Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.