Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... (1652 Views)

Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Simple Steps To Cook A Sweet Egusi Soup / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Emytexboy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
As a bachelor, I've got no choice but to make the soup my self, the reasons been that am managing a new kiosk shop and am sick and tired of buying food in this our new change we are now,. So I dicided to take the bull by the horn. Please no one should laugh at me oh,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by stankull(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
show us the steps u used instead of finished product,anyway enjoy ur meal

1 Like

Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by delishpot: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is what happens when girls are trained to be able to hussle outside the home in case the need arises but boys are not trained to cater for their domestic needs. This is the reason why a boy will cook and see it as an achievement.

OP, you have tried but, this is as if a woman gets a job and posts the pictures online saying see, as a spinster I, have no choice than to work and earn a living for myself.
Wouldn't that be funny?

Emytexboy:
As a bachelor, I've got no choice but to make the soup my self, the reasons been that am managing a new kiosk shop and am sick and tired of buying food in this our new change we are now,. So I dicided to take the bull by the horn. Please no one should laugh at me oh,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Emytexboy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
delishpot:
This is what happens when girls are trained to be able to hussle outside the home in case the need arises but boys are not trained to cater for their domestic needs. This is the reason why a boy will cook and see it as an achievement.

OP, you have tried but, this is as if a woman gets a job and posts the pictures online saying see, as a spinster I, have no choice than to work and earn a living for myself.
Wouldn't that be funny?
So what are you trying to say, that am wrong cooking?

Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Emytexboy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
stankull:
show us the steps u used instead of finished product,anyway enjoy ur meal
You want to learn from me?
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by delishpot: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy

My brother you are very right. Just as you make it look like a man can't cook and eat good meals without a woman preparing it for him.
You earned your medal bachelor or not.

By the way, I no see meat for that pot

Modified. I Don se the meat. grin
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Emytexboy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
delishpot:
Emytexboy

My brother you are very right. Just as you make it look like a man can't cook and eat good meals without a woman preparing it for him.
You earned your medal bachelor or not.

By the way, I no see meat for that pot

Modified. I Don se the meat. grin
Name there your eyes reach? grin
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by delishpot: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

Name there your eyes reach? grin

Hahahaha, you nor too try sha. So make ya head no too swell grin that soup could look better.
Enjoy ya meal. Don't chock while laughing.
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Emytexboy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
delishpot:

Hahahaha, you nor too try sha. So make ya head no too swell grin that soup could look better.
Enjoy ya meal. Don't chock while laughing.
See jealousy
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Davash222(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
That should be for your Dog, ba
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by SweetyZinta(f): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
op could not even put our fufu inside a nice plate rather he/she just kept it on a tarred road
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Emytexboy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Davash222:
That should be for your Dog, ba
I gues you were born and brought up by dog ba
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Emytexboy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
SweetyZinta:
op could not even put our fufu inside a nice plate rather he/she just kept it on a tarred road
Too much hungar have worried me, I forgot
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by SweetyZinta(f): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

Too much hungar have worried me, I forgot

lol! good job
Re: See The Egusi Soup I Made This Afternoon Pictures... by Emytexboy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
SweetyZinta:

lol! good job
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of Kerosene Or Gas In Your Area? / Please, Cook Your Rice Well / The Battle Of Jollof Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.