Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim (650 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Adamawa, Pluck Out His 2 Eyes (Graphic Photos) / Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim by morereb10: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim Being Tortured

As much as we as the citizens of this country applaud the resilience of the Nigeria Army in fighting Boko Haram, we cannot condone insolence in this country and the Nigerian soldiers have always been victimizing people a lot. This is outrageous.

According to an article on Sahara Reporter, An official of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Segun Enikuemehin, who dared to ask some military men who were assaulting a civilian to desist from such a dastardly act is currently at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) with one of his eyes totally damaged.

The incident occurred on Sunday afternoon when Mr. Enikuemehin came upon the military men beating a harmless civilian. Convinced that the military officials would beat the man to death if nothing was done, he reportedly walked up the angry soldiers and pleaded that they let the man go or hand him over to the police if he had done something illegal.

The military men would not take such effrontery lightly as they descended on the Good Samaritan and started beating him as well. But not even the beating from the soldiers would discourage him, and he managed amidst his own beating to rescue the already battered man, whom he then took to the Adekunle Police station at Ebute Metta.

Our sources say that thereafter, Mr. Enikuemehin led the police back to the venue of the incident. Upon sighting him in the company of the policemen, the soldiers, who were by that time already cooling off at a nearby beer parlor, became even enraged and descended on Mr. Enikuemehin, during which they eye was plucked out.

The damaged eye was reportedly picked from the ground and the man rushed down to the General Hospital. Rejected upon arrival by that hospital, the blinded man reportedly asked that he be taken to LUTH. Meanwhile, the soldiers, upon realizing what they had done, were said to have taken to their heels but were overtaken by residents and handed over to the police.

The story got messier when a relative of the stabbed Federal Road Safety Officer went back to the police station only to find that the military men had already been released by the police. While still digesting that development, one of the accused soldiers walked into the station in the company of a senior officer who was identified as Captain Okoli.

Speaking to SaharaReporters, Mr. Enikuemehin’s Uncle, Prince Ojatunwse Oluwajoba, said the DPO of Adekunle Police Station informed him when he got there that the soldier who stabbed his nephew had been handed over to the military authorities. He said that soldier, who had been in civilian clothes when the incident happened, arrived at the police station with Captain Okoli to collect his identity card and other personal effects that had been taken from him at the station.

According to Mr. Oluwajobaa, doctors at LUTH are now saying his nephew’s left eye has been completely damaged and that the second eye might be affected as well if proper medical care is not given.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/nigerian-soldiers-pluck-out-eye-of-frsc.html

cc lalasticlala seun mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Honestly our Naija illiterates Army need to be cautioned as their vices on the ordinary civilians is too much.
The government should prosecute those involved and immediately send them to SAMBISA FOREST to confront the Boko boys...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim by BeClever: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
This might have been one of those shouting 'Sai Baba' and would have commended the military as heroic when they were busy gunning down innocent civilians in Zaria, Aba and Onitsha respectively. .

Those that brought in this tyrannical monster would definitely end up in his stomach - Fayose..

I will tell him sorry when I confirm he wasn't possessed by the broom spirit....but if he was among the Sai Baba demons then, this serves him right..

Who's the next victim of this evil regime where even WAI brigades are gonna become Civil nightmare soon..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
BeClever:
This might have been one of those shouting 'Sai Baba' and would have commended the military as heroic when they were busy gunning down innocent civilians in Zaria, Aba and Onitsha respectively. .

Those that brought in this tyrannical monster would definitely end up in his stomach - Fayose..

I will tell him sorry when I confirm he wasn't possessed by the broom spirit....but if he was among the Sai Baba demons then, this serves him right..

Who's the next victim of this evil regime where even WAI brigades are gonna become Civil nightmare soon..

Use your brain now.The fact that you hate Buhari doesn't mean that you should link two different scenarios together.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim by BeClever: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
wahabian:

Use your brain now.The fact that you hate Buhari doesn't mean that you should link two different scenarios together.
[/s]

Do you have a spare brain I could borrow...mine is hibernating.. I Can't think now...but all I could remember is that Buhari is an earth scum!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For A Victim by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

Do you have a spare brain I could borrow...mine is hibernating.. I Can't think now...but all I could remember is that Buhari is an earth scum!
okay

(1) (Reply)

The Menace Of Nigerian Police Along Lagos-abeokuta Express Road With Photo. / Your Atm Has Been De-activated / 'native Doctor' Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping, Raping Pregnant Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.