Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents (52125 Views)

Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London / The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by policy12: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm Toh other governors make una do something.

2 Likes

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Iscoalarcon: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
London ke undecided If I hear
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by CharlieMaria(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
I blame etisalat 4giving me free mb. If there was no free mb i would not have opened this thread.

1 Like

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rossikki:
You deserve two slaps for that question..
Please forgive him cos he knows not what he is saying

3 Likes

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Ihavespoken: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na only road dem do come talk say na small London,
Where is 24 hours electricity, security, uninterrupted social amenities abegi.

Keep deceiving yaself dia. Before Naija will be like London it will take at least 300 years undecided

Ajegunle is 10 mins flight to hell while London is 5 mins walk to heaven, spot the difference.
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by fireforfire: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Small London keh??
Who dey do dat comparison? Wetin e drink

1 Like

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by NAVYdogg: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rossikki:

Can we make it three or four HOT one angry

3 Likes

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Aroh48(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
T
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Henrydone: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lagos will be slum free 10 to 15 years to come

2 Likes

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by K9blunt(f): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Folzye:

I want to ask the same question , where is the small london? But b4 u attempt to slap, prove to me where London is else get ready to face the queen of England and tell her your street with archaic buildings and grace C tarred roads compares with the London standard.... Even VI no fit claim small London with confidence

He was hypothetically typing, what he meant was the road now is way better than it was before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by loomer: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
London na kuku extension of Ibadan before

1 Like

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by visijo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
why always comparing it with london?? And beside is that how london look like?
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Cool83(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
how i wish this happen in Sango ota ogun state
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Bifwoli: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
How come "small London" still has no water and garbage is still a problem?

Your dick measuring should be against other shitty cities like Accra or Manila - not world class London.

1 Like

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Proffdada: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
London? You mean the cobbled streets? undecided
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Miles300: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
ezeagu:
It's a shame that Nigerians get very excited or 'grateful' over very basic governmental works like fixing a road, the governor is not special for doing their job, a big factor that differentiates anywhere in Nigeria to 'London'.

That's not even mentioning how frequently this roads quality will be maintained, another factor that makes this not a 'small London'.
well u don't blame them cos it's new to them so they av to celebrate it .. What not new to u won't make u excited . Who knows wat they av been tru

2 Likes

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by flokii: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Eko for show. Lagos is working, Gov. Ambode is working

Unlike some ponmo cutting ones, going on solidarity strike with workers.. Their own hero and role model

3 Likes

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by NairaandNigeria: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good ! I will implore you the citizens to take care of the road. Don't let any road side mechanic turns that road to his workshop where he will be pouring bad oil. Also road side mama put should not be allowed because if they want to cut fire wood with axe on the road, it is obvious that they cut the road too. Get a night watch guards that will secure the street lights cable because some thieves will be eyeing it now. I pray that it serve you longer. Enjoy the dividend you voted for.

2 Likes

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by GloriaNinja(f): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ambode is trying
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Zdoh(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
ETILA100:
if e beter for evryman ohh evrywoman evrybody ajegunle e no go dey......

oritsefemi
"Ajiboo Ole" no go dey.Go and listen to that music again.
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by venom13(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na was o.... No be only small London

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by guywitzerogal(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Poverty s a great disease.....so Jst because the use interlock on ur street it now makes it small London? Abeg when last una get light or WiFi dey DAT shop?

1 Like

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by stevnwigw: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
ok
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by HealthCoach1: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy?
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects.
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect.
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available nationwide.

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS: 08065035401
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Odunharry(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
cool
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by bigtt76(f): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
You nor see Big Ben ova there? tongue

Abraham4christ:
And where is the small london.
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by AYAB: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abraham4christ:
And where is the small lmolondon.
Molade street
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Odunharry(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
tohpahz
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by pippimp(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rossikki:

But where is small London na? Don't tell me we are celebrating mediocrity again.

1 Like

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by Ridwan1821: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
j3r3myk3n:
@ OP are you sure that place is not somewhere in Ajangbadi? Just asking ni o
I stay in Ajegunle and I've neva heard of any street named Molade in Ajegunle.
Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by whitebeard(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
hakeem4:
I'd have been first to comment, but I had to read all those nairaland rules

I've been on nairaland for almost 3 years and I'm just noticing that nairaland doesn't have rule 17

Is it that seun deliberately did it or he doesn't know 123

Re: Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents by NaWetinDey(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
If a quarter of the population of Nigerians, especially the waivers and the zombies, will have a simple holiday outside Africa, when they return, they will go after all politicians bare-handed without minding anything. until they have killed all culpable politicians.

Nigeria should be more developed than London. But this...op, sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Survived This Terrible Accident Thanks God / Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.