Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training (44019 Views)

Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) / Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China / Corpse And Burial Photos Of Saka Abdulazeez Who Slumped & Died During Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by Doctoryoung(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
rodimus:
Likely a cardiomayopathy or cardiac dysarrhythmia hitherto undiagnosed.
okay
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by Trybes(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
RIP
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by Trybes(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
RIP Man
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by JohnsonOlanre: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Drchristian alias Segun my fellow yoruba brother, really suffer for this thread
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by assfreaky(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
upon all the lie say him be 20, his village people still recognize am and fire am arrow. Nawa o. Anyway, Rip.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by chuckichukwuka(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
This guy is my class mate at FGC Enugu RIP Michael

1 Like

Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by chuckichukwuka(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
--we2F7TAB7G0nwmB
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="follow"

on
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by assfreaky(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
chuckichukwuka:

The man way don die na your classmate
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by Btruth: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Very very unfortunate. RIP to the young star. And God, please give the family the fortitude to bear this loss. cry
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sometimes the banned substances some of these athletes consume to give them more stamina in the field of play could act as a two edged sword.Yes they get the stamina they want but then in the process the heart gets overworked and it leads to failure which results in death.Though this gentleman might be drug free but i am finding it hard to believe that a young man in his early 20s who is not obese,is athletic could suddenly just die of heart failure.There is more to this than the eye can see.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by sinola(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Drchristian:
winkPerhaps drugs bust inside his stomach. ...don't rule that out.

DrChristian,u are very dark minded.Very callous of you to say so.If you are really a doctor,it is a shame
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by dfinity2k(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rip
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by flyingdutchman(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
YOU MAY BE RIGHT- MAY YOU ALSO DIE SUDDENLY WHILE AT WORK. MAY YOUR HEART STOP IN A SIMILAR FASHION THIS WEEK! UNLESS YOU RETRACT WHAT YOU JUST SAID ABOUT MY FELLOW COUNTRY MAN'S DEMISE. APOLOGISE ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU TAKE WHAT I SAID FOR GRANTED, O.Y.O
Drchristian:
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by youngzeal1: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Drchristian:
U be fool
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by Engrobiorah(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
RIP Nnamdi Michael Umanyika
Very good on the ball
Federal Govt College Enugu '07 remembers

*we lived in thesame street*
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by shiimah: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tolexander:
RIP to the 20year old Nigerian!

Lol... In Nigeria, wen a player is 20, add 10 or another 20 to make it right.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by nurusystem(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
rapistomenka:
When will Buhari slump and die at Aso rock undecided

Thats the news millions of Nigerians are expecting

Somebody from your family shuld start & let see,hwf ! Yeye boy
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by Esdb3: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
youngest85:
Too much lamoshwanging
Mtchew. Why he no go die. Person wey don clock 30 sth.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by solidman59(m): 12:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Drchristian:

who are those foolish flat.heads quoting me? if I curse una ur own case go worst past d dead player.
Someone will say the same about you when you die. And it may not even be a flat head. It will be someone from your house.
RIP to the dead
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by 4X4: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2016
If he was 20yrs old then I'm 10yrs old. You sure say no be old age kill am on the soccer pitch ?? See him old looking face. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by kenoz(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2016
RIP
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by emi14: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Why would a Nigeria travel to Azerbaijan to seek for employment. Rip boy. Nigerian leaders should wakeup for the citizens.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by LawrenceUMS: 4:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by rodimus(m): 5:21am On Aug 17, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I just dey look you

kontinue to dey look.....na you sabi.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by rodimus(m): 5:26am On Aug 17, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
im curious.. tell me, are these conditions aggravated by physical activities. who is at risk to these heart conditions?

Normally it is inherited,but some cardiomyopathies can be caused by alcohol or viral infections. And yes physical exertion unmarks its symptoms. Any athlete that dies suddenly during physical activity, these are likely the causes except an autopsy proves otherwise.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by rodimus(m): 5:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Kenturkey048:
Abeg come down to our level

Ok......an abnormally enlarged heart that can't coir with physical activity or a problem with the electrical activity controlling the heart.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by shegzyreal(m): 6:08am On Aug 17, 2016
ClitRaider:
A flatt.y is gone! My thoughts are with his family. R.i.p.
you need a doc
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by verabetsy(f): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2016
sbabimbola:
R.I.P

Still waiting for when Nairalanders will learn how to send true condolences.

NOT CRACKING JOKES AT THE EXPENSE OF A BEREAVED PERSON.

R.I.P

yeah you are right but I just want to make a correction.

The person that died is referred to as the "Deceased" while the family members and friends in other words the mourners are referred to as the "Bereaved" and not the dead person

thanks
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by ClitRaider: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
shegzyreal:
you need a doc
You need sense.
Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by justmenoni: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2016
20year

Tolexander:
RIP to the 20year old Nigerian!

Re: Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training by youngzeal1: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Pele was nickname..... I saw this guy lask week.... What a cold world... RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Suspends Basketball In Nigeria For Two Years / Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet / André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.