Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) (61599 Views)

David Luiz Injures Dani Ceballos During Training Ground Fight / Michael Ojo Dies In Serbia During Training / Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

After participating at the World Cup, Super Eagles of Nigeria trio, Wilfred Ndidi, Ahmed Musa and Kelechi Iheanacho have all returned back to their club, Leicester City of England for pre-season.

Ndidi shared this photo of an adorable moment he carried both Ahmed Musa and Iheanacho on his back during training.

He captioned the photo:

"Looking like i carried the whole country"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-moment-ndidi-carried-both-musa.html

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
They are enjoying themselves, hope they all feature for Leicester this season and stay injury free..Amen!

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-moment-ndidi-carried-both-musa.html

149 Likes

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin I sure say na Iheanacho enjoy the back ride pass

But wait o...I thought they reported that Musa had gone back to CSKA Moscow undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by amaniro: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wilfred ndidi wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
It's only our problems you are carrying.

Can you carry Mama Peace alone?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by youngberry001(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
The mighty Ndidi carry iceland slayer nd one fvvck boy Iheanacho cheesy

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by izzou(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin

Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi

The guy that single handedly sent Onazi Ogenyi back to his ancestors, never to return no more

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by thorpido(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
E be like say you no wan play football again.When your back do kam u go know.Dey form strong man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Tolexander: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mariangeles:

But wait o...I thought they reported that Musa had gone back to CSKA Moscow undecided
He was sent on loan back to CSKA Moscow for the remaining half of last season.
He is back now to Leicester City FC training. I feel Leicester City will like to retain him, based on his performance in the world cup, coupled with the fact that Riyad Mahrez has left for Manchester City FC. Musa if he lives up to his performance and being consistent will likely fit in to the boots Mahrez left behind, like Wilfried Ndiddi to N'golo Kante.

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
musa be like why should I smile when I will be loaned to spartak Moscow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by brodalikeme(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
After now they will say he is 21 years old or that he is Goliath?

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by opyzy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mariangeles:

he went there on loan, his loan has expired, hence he's back at Leicester wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
come carry naija problem for head nah
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Na so dem small reach?! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Emmafe(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations o!

For Samsung phones check my Signature
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mariangeles:

He was loaned out to CSKA last season
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by mmsen: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
The average aboki weighs less than 50kg.

He's only carrying 1.5 fully grown people on his back.

Not that impressive.

9 Likes

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by wildcatter23(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by pyxon(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yoruba have demons, Igbo have ballers

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Nightmareo07: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ihis guy is strong ooh.

alexola20:
Ndidi didn't did it grin
Hm u are creative , what a tongue twister.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Make una keep eye on musa oh...

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Primusinterpares(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Quality20(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
tot galatasaray are interested in buying musa

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by tstx(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Abeg.... common group stage una cant fit pass.

see my signature
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by jahbiz: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Love for the niggaz

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Bamz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
It would be interesting to see 3 of them feature frequently for Leceister. I only worry about Nacho.

4 Likes

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Twistsss: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Aww, cute!

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by karllemah44(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:
Yoruba have demons, Igbo have ballers
another person looking for cheap likes cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Peter4naz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Husband who butchered his Wife Nearly Got burnt by Angry Mob...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng0kiJCoUXw
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by holluwai(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Who wan make incarry am?
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by alexola20(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2018

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali / Samir Nasri Banned From Football Over Intravenous Drip Treatment / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.