Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Game Are You Playing Presently. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Game Are You Playing Presently. (2898 Views)

Have Discussion, Which Will Make You Crazy When You Playing Smartphone? / Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently / Suggestion: Here Are The Best Android Phones Between 25K & 30K To Buy Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Marv650(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Well it's a world of gaming , you either work on your android or play with it , so lets talk about the games we're playing presently . Am currently playing 2048 it's so fun and not easy too. Over to you.
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
too many bro
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Marv650(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
jpsmart:
too many bro
oya mention
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Marv650:
oya mention
well, I will list few of them...... FIFA 14, FIFA 16, Mortal Kombat X, Gta vice city, San Andreas, liberty city, pes 2014 psp, call of duty strike team, modern combat 4 zero hour, asphalt 8 airborne, NBA live

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Collinz2(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Naija ludo and naija whot

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Ayuzz007(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Frontline Commando

D Day (glu)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by thesicilian: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
jpsmart:
well, I will list few of them...... FIFA 14, FIFA 16, Mortal Kombat X, Gta vice city, San Andreas, liberty city, pes 2014 psp, call of duty strike team, modern combat 4 zero hour, asphalt 8 airborne, NBA live
What's the size of that FIFA 16 after full download?
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Marv650(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Collinz2:
Naija ludo and naija whot
me self like am
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Marv650(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
jpsmart:
baba na you o

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Marvel1206: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kill shot bravo
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Marv650(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Marvel1206:
Kill shot bravo
sounds like keep shut bravo

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by LabiaDestroyer(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
max Payne and relic run Had to use lucky patcher to get unlimited jewels
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by TyrantInAsoRock: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
jpsmart:

What's the size of NBA live
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Dullahi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
iBomber Pacific, Contre Jour and finally Asphalt 8
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by tempem: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
I hate playing games.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Marv650:
Well it's a world of gaming , you either work on your android or play with it , so lets talk about the games we're playing presently . Am currently playing 2048 it's so fun and not easy too. Over to you.

On IOS , I play Dream League 2016 , Kick n' Run , Mortal Kombat X , Frontline Commando D-Day , Asphalt 8 , Need for Speed , Real Boxing 2 , Contract kill 2 , Score ! Hero , and the rest are brain games .
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by maduck(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
max Payne and relic run Had to use lucky patcher to get unlimited jewels

how can I get and use lucky patcher?
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Marv650(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for telling us you have a phone that cannot play game @tempem
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by LabiaDestroyer(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2016
maduck:

how can I get and use lucky patcher?
Its easy
Just head to Google and search, after downloading click open to see all the apps in your device. If u look at the screenshot u'ld see relic run at the top and other apps too, now i don't know the apps you have but after Installing just click any of the apps you want to patch ie to bypass the in app store purchase so they would be free.
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by mulan21(f): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2016
logo quiz,four pics 1word.
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by LabiaDestroyer(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Here is after installing....the whole list of apps are shown

Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by LabiaDestroyer(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2016
click on any app you want patched. Here I clicked on relic run to patch and the list of these options were available

Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by LabiaDestroyer(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Next click on open Menu of patches in the options made available above and you should see something like SUPPORT PATCH FOR INAPP AND LVL EMULATION
click on it, the patch process would start immediately.
Good luck
NB : After patching u might see something like N1:success, N2: success, N3: failed, N4 :failed......just click OK then exit lucky patcher app and launch the app you have patched.
When you launch any apps that have been patched that have in app purchases make sure ur data is on, click on the purchase or buy repeatedly, wait for a minute or so.....lucky patcher would pop up and ask if you want to get the purchase for free, click on yes.
Enjoy!

Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by salawustyles(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
jpsmart:
guy i hope say u fone neva crash with all dis games sha ...... Na u ooooo
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Marv650(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
salawustyles:
the guy strong now
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by salawustyles(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Marv650:
the guy strong now
abi nw
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
thesicilian:

What's the size of that FIFA 16 after full download?
it's 1.51gb bro... after installation
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

What's the size of NBA live
it's not really big... it's around 169 after installation, but it requires internet connection for you to play
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
salawustyles:
lol.... e dey disturb am shaa... but wetin man go do nah
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by thesicilian: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
jpsmart:
it's 1.51gb bro... after installation
Not too big. I hope it runs well with my 1gb ram, cos I'm seriously going after it
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by erekking(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
Next click on open Menu of patches in the options made available above and you should see something like SUPPORT PATCH FOR INAPP AND LVL EMULATION
click on it, the patch process would start immediately.
Good luck
NB : After patching u might see something like N1:success, N2: success, N3: failed, N4 :failed......just click OK then exit lucky patcher app and launch the app you have patched.
When you launch any apps that have been patched that have in app purchases make sure ur data is on, click on the purchase or buy repeatedly, wait for a minute or so.....lucky patcher would pop up and ask if you want to get the purchase for free, click on yes.
Enjoy!
is dis only for rooted phones?
Re: What Game Are You Playing Presently. by Collinz2(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
erekking:
is dis only for rooted phones?
nope. If ur phone is not rooted it will ask u to create a modified apk with support for inapp and lvl patch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Airtel 20x Bonus Is Here Again. (N200 For N4000) / Who Else Noticed This About The Tecno Sparks / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.