Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Please I Need Reviews On Irish Spring Bathe Soap. Harsh On Skin Or NOT? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Reviews On Irish Spring Bathe Soap. Harsh On Skin Or NOT? (6630 Views)

Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Do You Have Dark Spots On Your Skin Or Uneven Skin Tone? You Need To See This / Reviews On Slim Tea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Reviews On Irish Spring Bathe Soap. Harsh On Skin Or NOT? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
You see, I have this rashes on my face (around my nose & mouth region/area) and I hate it so much. It's not too pleasant and somewhat not visible tho. I've tried a tube cream they call "Seba Med gentle scrub clear face" but it didn't really provide good result so I tried washing my face everyday with water and also avoided heat but it kept on itching me!

Now a relative of mine form the U.S sent my family a pack of the "Irish Spring" bathe soap. Though I always hear about this soap being nice. I heard it cleared one's acne and I also read one comment online while browsing on it that it's harsh on the facial skin. But before then I tried the soap on my skin, its nice fragrance and all being a deodrant soap too and then I tried it on my face and then next thing I noticed I had this sensual feeling on my face as if it was rubbed with pepper and as if it was itching me again. My face felt red and was feeling as if my face was grinded with pepper. Does that mean it is probably working? And later I got out of the bathroom and I looked at the mirror but it was as if the rashed had dried up just a bit.

So before I continue using that soap again. I just want to know I it is safe for my face and helps or works well for my rashes? Huh? PLEASE kindly drop a review for me and I'll post the ingredients of the soap too...

Ingredients:soap(sodium tallowate and/or sodium palmate, sodium cocoate and/or sodium palm kernelate), water, glycerin (skin conditioner), hydrogenated tallow acid, coconut acid, fragrance, sodium chloride, pentasodium pentetate, pentaerythriyl, tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhdrocinnamate, titanium dioxide, D & C green No. 8 FD&C green No. 3

Re: Please I Need Reviews On Irish Spring Bathe Soap. Harsh On Skin Or NOT? by sisisioge: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm, I can't expressly answer that question. All I know is that it is not good for dry skin. It completely strips skin of oil.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Reviews On Irish Spring Bathe Soap. Harsh On Skin Or NOT? by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 17, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmm, I can't expressly answer that question. All I know is that it is not good for dry skin. It completely strips skin of oil.
grateful 4 ur comment and review. I'll like to knw if u've used it b4. If yes... Then can u feed me back on itz activeness or else effectiveness on skin apart from the dry skin thing.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On Irish Spring Bathe Soap. Harsh On Skin Or NOT? by sisisioge: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Jhaytee4all:
grateful 4 ur comment and review. I'll like to knw if u've used it b4. If yes... Then can u feed me back on itz activeness or else effectiveness on skin apart from the dry skin thing.

I have used it before. It drys my skin, made me smell good. That's all I found out about it as I didnt use it for long.

(1) (Reply)

Nma plan To Stop The Implementation Of Med Lab Scientist Postgraduate college / products banned due to their content of Hydroquinone or Mercury / Where Can I Get A Urologist In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.