Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: (1960 Views)

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Be A Part Of The Maltina Family Dance Show. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by playahP(m): 3:53am On Sep 27, 2009
I just want to use this medium to express my distaste and unhappiness in respect to the maltina family dance competition winner. I am not an ardent follower of the show but my younger sister made me watch it and i could not suppress my shock when the Ibiam family won.

PLEASE CAN THEY DANCE LIKE THE OTHER RUNNER UPs?

I don't think they should be in the top 3.
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by cbict: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2009
i second that ,  elections never work in Nigeria, but we do we blame if we don't vote?

the Eyesioh family totally desrved it, but I guess the producers had their own plans for Queen , was she really a talented dancer? Even if she was, the families that were given 2nd and 3rd had better packaging ,

I cant wait for the reality tv show that displays auidience votes online, real time ,

my 2 cents sha ,
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2009
The biggest joke ever,the producers are drama queens,hw can the ibiam family win,they are not even suppose to be among the 3 finalist,this is really pathetic,everybody is complaining in their facebook fan-page cus it was too glaring . They all wanted queen to win,nonsense.
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by drharry: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
safex101:

The biggest joke ever,the producers are drama queens,hw can the ibiam family win,they are not even suppose to be among the 3 finalist,this is really pathetic,everybody is complaining in their facebook fan-page cus it was too glaring . They all wanted queen to win,nonsense.

Supported. It was a sympathy win for the teary eyed Queen.
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by kilma(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2009
i'm really pissed off, i actually watched the show from beginning to end. the eyesioh family were the real winners. i wouldn't have minded if the omokai's won but the ibiam family , they shouldnt have even been in the top 3.
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by Divaville(f): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
One thing i've learnt from naija reality shows is dat they actually use d votes. Its painful, but yes they do. I watched when they evicted victor from naija sings n also apex from lets dance cus their votes were too few but everyone knew they deserved to win. The thing is when viewers watch a show, they rate d best contestant n believe they have won already maybe becos the judges said nice things etc. That way they dont vote thinking dat the person cant be evicted etc but when ur fave contestant doesnt get good comments, u start voting to make them stay. That is what i believe happened in d maltina show
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by playahP(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
I am not happy lol
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by virgie(f): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2009
Honestly I never expected the Ibiam's family to win. They didn;t deserve it one bit. As far as I am concerned, the Eyesioh, Omokhai and Oloruntoba's family perfomed better than they did. I wonder if this voting thing is really doing justice or the opposite?
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by yinka4love(f): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
I know the judges were really partial with Queen in the Ibiam family but at the same its peoples votes that count.Queen caught us with with her pleasant appearance
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by darqly(m): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2009
I don't think pleasant is de word to describe Queen,she was practically desperate. Plus de judges showed undue preference.
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by suze(f): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2009
The eyesioh's deserved to win, it would have even still been better if the omokhai family won.The ibiams dont deserve to be amongst the top 3 in the first place.
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by Myklyn98(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2009
The Ibiam family won because of my single vote. So all your other votes were chickened by my single large chunk vote. That means you guys out there did not vote. Its simply, lets learn to cast our votes. The most read student may not necessary come out with first class. There are many things up at stake. There are many yardstick/criteria for judging who wins the contest.
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by topeorekoy(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2009
didnt watch it. just watched one episode and it was wack so never tried watching the rest. level was kind of low compared to the last one
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by yinka4love(f): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lets leave everything abeg.Who don win don win.
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by dominique(f): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
i only watched the finale and was kindda disappointed when the family with the wackiest dancemoves were named winners. maybe they've been doing well in previous episodes undecided
Re: Maltina Family Dance :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;: by yinka4love(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
Dont say the Ibiams dance was wack cos it was a particular kind of dance called pantomine.They were trying to say a story tru their dance. They tried all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Application For Masterchef Australia 2015 (season 7) Auditions Started. Hurray!! / Best Site To Download Tv Series *no Ads* / 62 Cannes Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.