Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (18690 Views)

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
At long last, the Maltina dance all season 7 is over! The journey started with 10 families, who underwent rigorous and stressful training under different Teachers who are masters in their own fields of dance.
The theme of the season was the evolution, and sticking to the theme of the show, the families took us through the evolution of dance.
As the competition became tougher, families who were not equal to the task got evicted and the 10 families came down to 5.
The grand finale was held today, and the 5 families entertained us with two different dance styles. And they were left in the hands of the viewers to vote their winner.
Then the moment came for the winner to be announced! The moment of truth!
The Ibrahim family came 5th, the Ikumoinein family came 4th, the Ebute Family came 3rd, the Enweribe family came 2nd.
And the wimmer was the Briggs family! They went home with 6 million naira and a brand new car
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by prof800(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Really?
Congratz to them.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by safarigirl(f): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
No surprises. Just bring a kid along and your family wins, same sheet happened last year and undeserving Greene family won.

Enweribe family deserved it more though #jessayin'

23 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
rubbish
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
safarigirl: No surprises. Just bring a kid along and your family wins, same sheet happened last year and undeserving Greene family won.

LOL! Haba! They deserved it more than the enweribe family! I even expected the enweribe family to come 3rd or 4th

3 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by safarigirl(f): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady:

LOL! Haba! They deserved it more than the enweribe family! I even expected the enweribe family to come 3rd or 4th
have you even been watching?

The entire ish was predictable, from the Ibrahim family coming fifth to Briggs coming first.

This show is too sentimental to be fair abeg

3 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
safarigirl: have you even been watching?

The entire ish was predictable, from the Ibrahim family coming fifth to Briggs coming first.

This show is too sentimental to be fair abeg

Yes I've been watching it from day1.
Actually, I wanted ebute family to win, then briggs family was my 2nd choice!
Yes I quite agree, sentiments played a little role in the voting! But C'mon the briggs and ebute were the best family there!
It was by mistake the ibrahim family qualified! The Ekado's family should have been there instead! Then the Ebenezer family should have taken Nweribe's space!
As for me, my best families were - Ebute, Briggs, Ekado, and Ebenezer!

2 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Here is my analysis of the final result -
Ibrahim family - they came 5th because,
1) They lacked sex appeal (that's important for a competition, the boys were not fine to woo the girls and they did not have any fine girl to woo the guys)
2) They were not really outstanding!

Ikumoineon family -
1) They never did any outstanding thing!

Ebute family - I still can't understand why they came 3rd! I expected them to be 2nd! They were a cute family and they were outstanding on many occasions

Nweribe family - I wonder how they came about with such a large fan base! That's a mystery! cheesy

Briggs family -
1) Joy was a major factor! She captivated the hearts of many, just like opus green of last year! She was a brilliant dancer
2) They were outstanding on many occasions!

Here is my own result -
1st - Briggs family
2nd - Ebute family
3rd - Nweribe family
4th - Ikumoinein family
5th - Ibrahim family

6 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by abdulwizzy(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Ok
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Lilaex: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Paradise163(f): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Am happy for them.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by MEILYN(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady:

Yes I've been watching it from day1.
Actually, I wanted ebute family to win, then briggs family was my 2nd choice!
Yes I quite agree, sentiments played a little role in the voting! But C'mon the briggs and ebute were the best family there!
It was by mistake the ibrahim family qualified! The Ekado's family should have been there instead! Then the Ebenezer family should have taken Nweribe's space!
As for me, my best families were - Ebute, Briggs, Ekado, and Ebenezer!
brother its either u didnt watch the show, or u dont know what dance is.

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2013
Oh I thought Ikumoinein family was going to win...Congrats to Briggs family sha.

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by ceeceeco: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2013
Congr@z!
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2013
congrats to them. they deserve it. ikwerre meka
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by maxisfield(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2013
safarigirl: No surprises. Just bring a kid along and your family wins, same sheet happened last year and undeserving Greene family won.

Exactly
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Sirniyeh(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
The secret of winning maltina dance all season eight is to go with a little kid. Season 5, 6, 7 all winners used the same trick. So watchout
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2013
Was it only the briggs family that brought a kid?
Another family brought one young boy, but they did not go far!
It is not only the kid that determines who'll win, but your performance through out the show! the briggs family performance through out the show was outstanding! Except their hip hop dance!
If you like bring 5 children oh! And your family can't dance, you'll be evicted

5 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by stebell(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2013
Hw does their winning affect de outcome of 2015 elections.
Well let me jus say congrats to them.
Seems D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are frm ma region
Congrats to de Briggs Family.
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Donsammi(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2013
i thouqht it cud be ibrahim family
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Ninilowo(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2013
Okpari....at least I can watch other programmes now. My wife had taken possession of the sitting rooms remote control for some wks.

3 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by GSKing: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2013
Enweribe family so deserved that grand price, imagine everybody predicting that The Briggs family would win cos of little Joy! I had to place #500 bet that the Judges cant be as sentimental as the everyother person. Mtcheeew, they proved all my worries and i lost my money. Enweribe family remains my own winner.

8 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by mascottboy(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2013
I voted for Enweribe family, cos dey deserve it. Dey hav de best stunts.....Chukwuebuka u try.

3 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by chitoria: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2013
Enweribe deserve to win joor

3 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2013
This year's edition was simply boring and dry...the organizers need to come up with something more appealing!

2 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by Mznaett: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2013
Mehn,ENWERIBE u deserved dat 1st position...u wer great,outstandn nd exceptional. Bt i'm surprised u kem 2nd. Hmmmm,dz z sentimental...though,oda families tried dia best bt u alone caught my attention. BIGBOY! BIGFLOW! Muahmuah

2 Likes

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by xynerise: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2013
@op. Do you have the ''H'' factor syndrome? What is Dance ''All''?
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by homesteady(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2013
xynerise: @op. Do you have the ''H'' factor syndrome? What is Dance ''All''?

Its Maltina family dance all!
Not hall! wink
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by MEILYN(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady: Was it only the briggs family that brought a kid?
Another family brought one young boy, but they did not go far!
It is not only the kid that determines who'll win, but your performance through out the show! the briggs family performance through out the show was outstanding! Except their hip hop dance!
If you like bring 5 children oh! And your family can't dance, you'll be evicted
i said it, u didnt watch the show.

1 Like

Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by xynerise: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady:

Its Maltina family dance all!
Not hall! wink
Oops! Sorry my bad. Congrats to them anyways
Re: Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 by jhidey08(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2013
GSKing: Enweribe family so deserved that grand price, imagine everybody predicting that The Briggs family would win cos of little Joy! I had to place #500 bet that the Judges cant be as sentimental as the everyother person. Mtcheeew, they proved all my worries and i lost my money. Enweribe family remains my own winner.
u can go on and giv dem 6million naira 4rm ur pocket. D judges had no hand in announcing d winner, d viewers of d show did, i voted 4d briggs family and dey won. How many tyms did u vote 4d Enweribe family? Did u even vote 4dem at all? Voting isn't d perfect way 2 knw d bst in a particular thing cos of sentiments bt it's stl d most possible way.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 / Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.