Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website (3204 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians / Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by remoranger(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
lets roll out the shaki shaki grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by baekdoosan(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2009
Seun, I think you need to expose your self to Nigerian Business enterprises. I'm not sure they know that this is the most visited Nigerian site. If they do then they would have been paying millions to place adverts on your site by now instead of on the Nigerian newspaper sites (since this site receives the most traffic in Nigeria. Right??)

Also I think businesses might want to invest in Nairaland and banks may want to sponsor the site. This will remove the annual charge of the nairaland domain and turn it into returns from your investors.

Imagine if nairaland was on the stock exchange and earned its major revenue from companies advertising on the nairaland site. Shares would probably sky rocket.

What do you think??
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by mambenanje(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2009
@baekdoosan
You are saying thesame thing I have been discussing with Seun for like 2yrs. Well he has his own goals and try to chat with him, you might convince him in another way.
This is what I was looking at when I said NAIRALAND IS NOT UP TO 10% OF WHAT IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE.
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
Seun:

Thanks!  I hasten to add that the resurgence of Nairaland can't be attributed to the anti-spam bot alone.  We now have a big team of very committed moderators who strive to keep the forum clean and vibrant and deal with all sorts of problems.  They also put a lot of effort into training the spam filter, to makes it more effective.  They are the best!

oh my!!! from the words of admin himself!!!!

hey moderators!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin cool cool smiley smiley cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin cool cool smiley smiley cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin cool cool smiley smiley cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin cool cool smiley smiley cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin cool cool smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by alanbolo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
Congrats to NL, the site itself is very valuable to me as it afford me to keep abreast of what's happening on the ground. To Seun and all positive contributors, I say thank you and I believed as mambaneje said, NL still have more to offer.
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by Borat1: 2:45am On Oct 08, 2009
I read where Seun said he wont sell this site for 25billion. . .
Must've been high on kool-aid!
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by yawatide(f): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
Borat:
It depends on the denomination of the 25billion tongue
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by azeezbaba(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
I agree with Alexa.com

Every morning when i get to the office, the 3 first sites i open are:

1. www.nairaland.com

2. www.bluechampions.com

3. www.soccernet.com

Seun keep up the gud work and i think i agree with mambenanje and baekdoosan. This site has not lived up to its full potential

Go seun !!! Go!!!
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by koolchicco: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Borat:
It depends on the denomination of the 25billion tongue

Wicked!Hehehehehe, grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by Amigoz(f): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2009
azeezbaba:

I agree with Alexa.com

Every morning i get to the office, the 3 first sites i opened are:

1. www.nairaland.com

2. www.bluechampions.com

3. www.soccernet.com

Seun keep up the gud work and i think i agree with mambenanje and baekdoosan. This site has not lived up to its full potential

Go seun !!! Go!!!

I need to speak with your employer tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by azeezbaba(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2009
koolchicco:

Wicked!Hehehehehe, grin grin grin grin

U cant be serious. ofcourse i still do my work and moreover, am a public sevant. hahahahahaha
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by unclewebng(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2009
kUDOS TO SEUN.
I envy him
We are not talking of financial reward now as Yawa-tide says but the achievement, the future benefits and where it will project Seun to
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by illusion2: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
azeezbaba:

U cant be serious. ofcourse i still do my work and moreover, am a public sevant. hahahahahaha
No wonder sad
Re: Nairaland Is The #1 Nigerian Website by Godmother(f): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
Yes it is.The membership and daily hits is really admirable.I hope to be there someday

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is good is Payconnect and lhpay / Download MLM Script For Free / How Do I Create A Joomla Template And Edit An Existing One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.