Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? (692 Views)

What Do Muslims Think Of The Sharia Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 17, 2016
As salam alaikum brothers and sisters

I just want to ask your opinions on an issue. What do you guys think about the idea of starting an Islamic blog targeted at Nigerian Muslims to discuss issues we deal with?
If you think it's a good idea, would you be willing to send in articles about your experiences and issues you think needs to be discussed?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by Demmzy15(m): 4:23am On Aug 17, 2016
و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته يا أختي!!!

Masha'Allah, I think it's a very good initiative but what you must consider is that even though it's primarily for Muslims other religions would want to come in. Among them, you'll find the sincere knowledge seekers and the troublemakers.

Nevertheless, if it's a forum, then it's a good one with that Allaah would make it as a medium to propagate the deen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Demmzy15:
و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته يا أختي!!!

Masha'Allah, I think it's a very good initiative but what you must consider is that even though it's primarily for Muslims other religions would want to come in. Among them, you'll find the sincere knowledge seekers and the troublemakers.

Nevertheless, if it's a forum, then it's a good one with that Allaah would make it as a medium to propagate the deen.

I thought about a forum as well but it will need people to make it an active one.
Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Wa alaykum salaam,

I think you know where i stand? Ofcourse it is a very, very, very superb idea(like i once told you), and as for articles, insha Allaah i have no problem with that, anything that has to do with teaching people Islam, i love it! Great idea!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by kbams241: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2016
It's a welcome idea.Make d website known to us wen it's done

1 Like

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by remkul: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Awesome!Dats gr8, may Allah make it easy and reward u accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by adexyormait(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
It's a welcome idea
BT ho do we go abt d trouble makers

1 Like

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
adexyormait:
It's a welcome idea
BT ho do we go abt d trouble makers

If it's on a blog then trouble makers won't be a problem because comments would need to be approved before getting posted.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by MeenalKd(f): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Masha Allah..we wil surely have articles for the blog

1 Like

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Its a nice idea, but lets make the authenticity of the articles and post a major priority, some of our brothers and sisters have been mislead by posts on internet lately, may Allah guide us to the right path

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by adexyormait(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Contact17:

If it's on a blog then trouble makers won't be a problem because comments would need to be approved before getting posted.
OK it's very nice then
Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by haliruali(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2016
Masha Allah. May Allah guide u to make ds a very successful blog. We will gv all d neccessary support n prayers.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2016
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I opened That Islamic Talk

https://thatislamictalk..com/

It only has posts from Nairaland for now.

I would like feedbacks and suggestions.

If you have an article that you would like to be posted you can send that to thatislamictalk@gmail.com

cc haliruali
adexyormait
Certifiedbillio
MeenalKd
remkul
kbams24
Demmzy15
Lexiconkabir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Nairalanders, What Do You Think Of This? by adexyormait(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Contact17:
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I opened That Islamic Talk

https://thatislamictalk..com/

It only has posts from Nairaland for now.

I would like feedbacks and suggestions.

If you have an article that you would like to be posted you can send that to thatislamictalk@gmail.com

cc haliruali
adexyormait
Certifiedbillio
MeenalKd
remkul
kbams24
Demmzy15
Lexiconkabir

Waalaykum salam warahmatullah
Jazakillahu khaeran
Noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Spotted Pouring Wine Into A Soft Drink Plastic Bottle(photos) / Mukina2 And Sisse Remove Me From This Place / A Brother Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.