Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions (9443 Views)

Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions / Unripe Plantain Flour Processing Plant Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2016
A lot of people don't realize the massive business opportunity in bean flour production. Some people do but the amount of information out there for starters is just not sufficient. I decided to do something about the information part. Starting your own company and making money from it is entirely up to you.

Here is an I just published on bean flour production. I have tried to make it as detailed and comprehensive as possible including how to start, where to sell and some vital challenges to look out for.

I hope this helps someone: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/bean-flour-production/

Good luck...
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2016
delivite:
A lot of people don't realize the massive business opportunity in bean flour production. Some people do but the amount of information out there for starters is just not sufficient. I decided to do something about the information part. Starting your own company and making money from it is entirely up to you.

Here is an I just published on bean flour production. I have tried to make it as detailed and comprehensive as possible including how to start, where to sell and some vital challenges to look out for.

I hope this helps someone: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/bean-flour-production/

Good luck...
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
good one
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2016
delivite:
good one
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by boygeorge: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Do you have a beans farm? If yes, pls where is it based and what's your contact?
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
boygeorge:
Do you have a beans farm? If yes, pls where is it based and what's your contact?

No, I don't have a beans farm. But then you don't need to have a beans farm to get in the flour business.
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 11, 2016
delivite:
good one
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
delivite:

No, I don't have a beans farm. But then you don't need to have a beans farm to get in the flour business.
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by SoftWorking(f): 12:48am On May 04, 2017
Hello. Please are u Into beansflour production?
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by ohamng: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yes, i do.
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by princeelder: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2017
How to make beans flour - The business plan

This business plan on how to make beans flour in Nigeria, will give you needed guide on how to start and profit from beans flour production how to make beans flourbusiness. The cost of starting a beans flour production business in Nigeria, The cost of the different commercial beans flour production machine and equipment in Nigeria needed for the beans flour manufacturing and the list of beans flour machine manufacturers. The packaging of the beans flour produced for shipment and sales. The feasibility report on how to make beans flour in Nigeria are discussed in this beans flour production business plan template.
http://eduauthor.com/how-to-make-beans-flour-the-business-plan/
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by hephzibah4u(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello, Soft working... Good day to you... I saw you make a request to order for an AMAZING products RAIN soul but you couldn't get in touch... Sorry about that...

I hope I can help and give you more information about the product, it's usage and testimony about it..

Pls feel free to reach me on 08163403361.. Call or whatsapp... I'm Hephzibah by name... And I'm a Global Partner of RAIN INTERNATIONAL...

HAVE A GREAT DAY. and would like to hear from you soon..
Re: How To Start Your Bean Flour Processing Company And Make Millions by Alwaysglad(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hello , I'm into Beans flour production. The few clients I have love the product. I need more customers . Can anyone help? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Beans Business From The North / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? / Diary Of A Sheep Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.