Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED (1449 Views)

She Made It To Top 50 Cussons Baby, Please Help Her Vision Be Realised / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by chelseaboi(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2016
This is serious pls.A young family the man(25yrs) and the wife(18yr) just discovered that they re going to have a 3rd baby in no distant tyme....she already had 2 kids....the problem now is that the second child is barely 5 months old and she is now anticipating another baby...she is seriously angry with the husband for putting her in this way and also contemplating abortion while citing some issues like breastfeeding the 2nd baby while she is 2 months pregnant saying that it is not good for the 2nd child....
The husband is lost cuz he doesn't know wat to do...either to abort or to keep the baby...(the pressure is much from so many advisers and Also from the wife to abort)
Pls is there any health implications as regards breastfeeding a kid from a pregnant mother...
Pls I need experienced answers here....they re my neighbors...the man is seeking for my advice...
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Arthurwinner(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2016
in Jonathan swifts voice drink deep or don't drink Persian wine.you started it all see it to the end.
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Young03(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2016
waiting for the elders to come

sits at one corner
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Pidggin(f): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Pro-life here. When they have the baby the man should go for a vasectomy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by kilode100(f): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Na wa! Pls tell me the virile bastard has a job biko.

6 Likes

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2016
She should not abort the pregnancy
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by okirewaju(f): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2016
She should keep the baby then go for Family planning after delivery.

She can continue breastfeeding till the baby is 6-8 months but she has to improve her diet and make it rich

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by gsley: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Young03:

sits at one corner
elders are no longer interest in NL any more.
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by gsley: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2016
They should do wht is best for them to bring happiness into d family.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by 007Nasky(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2016
plz, dnt abort d baby. U dnt knw wht d baby wil b in future
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by sisisioge: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2016
They should stop over populating the nation. This has to be from my nortan folks, 18 and pregnant with the third child? Hmmm, na only God fit calculate when she started. Anyways, keep the baby, stop breastfeeding if can't handle it, then close shop I pray thee. Quality life is expensive these days...it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by theEYe21(f): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ask a professional, go and see a proper doctor, he/she will tell you weather it's safe to abort or not. If it's safe go for it smiley
chelseaboi:
This is serious pls.A young family the man(25yrs) and the wife(18yr) just discovered that they re going to have a 3rd baby in no distant tyme....she already had 2 kids....the problem now is that the second child is barely 5 months old and she is now anticipating another baby...she is seriously angry with the husband for putting her in this way and also contemplating abortion while citing some issues like breastfeeding the 2nd baby while she is 2 months pregnant saying that it is not good for the 2nd child....
The husband is lost cuz he doesn't know wat to do...either to abort or to keep the baby...(the pressure is much from so many advisers and Also from the wife to abort)
Pls is there any health implications as regards breastfeeding a kid from a pregnant mother...
Pls I need experienced answers here....they re my neighbors...the man is seeking for my advice...
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by misspicy(f): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
kilode100:

Haba kilode angry

But the man nah sharp shooter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
If he's capable, no biggie.. I would only suggest abortion, if the baby is a threat health wise to the mum.. If not, no biggies, breastfeeding, and an expectant mum.
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
have the child +family planning.... after the 3rd child....

1 Like

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by chelseaboi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
kilode100:

He is an okada rider...and a small scale farmer
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by bigl: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Come what may, don't fu*cking abort that baby!
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Vivly(f): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
18 and a mother of two already!!! Who said Nigerians aren't multiplying. And how dare she blame the husband for putting her in what way?

1 Like

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by thorpido(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2016
'she is seriously angry with the husband for putting her in this way'

If your husband wan put you in this way,why you no refuse put?

They should have the baby and she should go and tie her tubes after or the husband should get a vasectomy.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2016
she is seriously angry with the husband for putting her in this way and also contemplating abortion while citing some issues like breastfeeding the 2nd baby while she is 2 months pregnant saying that it is not good for the 2nd child.

I am going to let the emboldened slide 'cos she is 18yrs.

They should be more bothered about the socio-economic implications of bringing kids into this harsh economy without adequate preparations.
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Funlordjnr: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2016
undecided

What is wrong with some of these couples these days?

Its not a crime to use a CONDOM even after marriage! Its part of PLANNING!

Haba...........

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2016
When she was doing it, she was screaming all sort of melodious regular and irregular repeated pattern of sounds. Now she's angry with the horseband? gringrin

This one hard sha. Can't advice if they should keep the baby or abort it. They should reason together and decide what to do. The only thing I can say here is, don't bring any child into this world to suffer!
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2016
iAmCharis:
When she was doing it, she was screaming all sort of melodious regular and irregular repeated pattern of sounds. Now she's angry with the horseband? gringrin

This one hard sha. Can't advice if they should keep the baby or abort it. They should reason together and decide what to do. The only thing I can say here is, don't bring any child into this world to suffer!
Uncle, how did you know she was screaming all sort of melodious sounds? Omnipresent undecided
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by jmoore(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2016
To kill the unborn baby or to keep it alive? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Armanee: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Please see a gynecologist for professional advice.

KingTom, what D'u advice here?
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Qualer: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Young03:

sits at one corner

we are here... oya contunuu..! grin grin wazmatta?

Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by KanwuliaExtra: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Gosh! Not again.

Na you f'O'st to born or abort? undecided

Who givva phock? undecided
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Uncle, how did you know she was screaming all sort of melodious sounds? Omnipresent undecided
Ayam omniknoweth grin
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by prettyem(f): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2016
They should see a good doctor and stop listening to people's random advice before they take any action.Thank God he has 2 sources of income,its time for him to work more...for me they should keep the innocent child alive and start to condomise steadily after this birth. Op, u seem close to them yea? Talk to the babe. Breastfeeding the 2nd child shouldn't be a problem I guess. Moral of this story.... see a good doctor ASAP
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
poor people have no business getting married.

Why are these people multiplying poverty in this country?
18 with 2 kids what fuckery!!!
Re: Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
So, he raped her. What a beastly monster.

(1) (Reply)

12 General Manners And Etiquette. / Should He Continue With Her?? / This Will Serve As A Warning For Those Girls Dating Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.