Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos (48144 Views)

Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Ikorodu Murder Gang, Baddo Nabbed By Vigilantes (photos) / Repentant Militants Clash With Vigilantes In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
EroticJane:
hmmmmm na waooo these boys just love dieing

You mean dying
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by free2ryhme: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
teenage robbers angry
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by davibid: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
olanrewaju99:
Teenage with guns hmm where is our leaders of tomorrow heading to?

Not every body is leader of tomorrow
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by greggng: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
I bought this tomaato for N200 only and yet people complain

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by hahn(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
no be small thing

Proof that religion is not a basis for morality

cc: winner01, kingebukasblog
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by Agu87(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
EroticJane:
d way u pose on dat bed tho....really erotic
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by Daxwell19(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is so sad. when they should be thinking about their future. but they are there engaging in the act of cultism.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by Bishops10(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN AS A CULTIST?
Wida you?, which umbrella dey cover you?, I don bam rugged, if you try me i go trow you OVB (overboard i.e to kill ).
Such are the senseless cum vain phrases of those that have belonged to one cult group or the other.
We will give you protection, We will help you to get connections abroad, we will make sure you graduate from this school as a "first class student" even without reading your books, such are the empty promises which they use to entice their preys.
Starting many years back in our different institutions "Cultism" is the act of students indulging in illegal and promiscuous activities which puts their lives in extreme danger, "survive by all means or die trying".
I said students because students are the main targets and victims of this societal menace. Cultism has crippled so many bright futures, it has descimated, battered and shattered the joy of so many families thereby crumbling their hopes, and leaving their fate in shambles.
Cultism is no longer a new story in our societies, infact, it now lives among us.
Some people are fed up with the whole thing but cannot come out from cultism due to the blood oath they took during their initiation thereby fulfilling one of their frequent slangs "you don enter, to commot no easy".
Most of them becomes fugitives, rogues, vagrants,vagabonds, due to various reckless activities they indulged in, during their hay days in active cultism, ranging from looting, rape, kidnapping, murder, and the ochestration of the battle of supremacy popularly known as "HITS" between rival cults which leads to insurmountable blood shed and loss of lives.
The aftermath of these occultic activities renders them utterly useless, except they embrace the peace and pardon which the salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ offers.
Cultism, can it ever stop, can those harboring it in mind to join "cultism" be able to envisage the negative things that accompanies Cultism.
We need to accentuate the negativities of cultism in recent times
Those that die during hits, What's their gain, if not a coffin and a little unfurnished self con underground room called "grave". Their hopes,dreams, future and talent has just crumbled in the corridors of "CULTISM".
Here comes the big question, where will they spend eternity? What will they tell God?
At times, I ask myself this question, can a person of my ilk actually give in to "Cultism" just because someone told me about the fatansies of being a cultist, fantasies that doesn't exist, these questions leaves me with negative weird feelings which makes me to detest cultism the more.
Cultism will be eradicated if those intending to join this pogrom movement that focuses on crippling the budding future of the youths can be able to realize that they stand to gain nothing in cultism.
Reject and do away
with any occultic relationship, don't entangle yourself with them, because you definitely stands to gain nothing.
SHUN CULTISM!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!
CULTISM KILLS!!!
drops mic and walks away
Comr Chijioke Emmanuel
Aluta Continua!
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Meanwhile in the South South, Cultists get government positions, security jobs and monthly salary in the name of amnesty.

Indeed this country needs help.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by iaminspired: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kontinue am watching

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by PaulIdu: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
If they can't change they should be killed ASAP
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
see oh! you see gun and bullet pick for road... kkikikikikiki grin grin
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by MadCow1: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4118213_save1_jpeg5e610922e3c1c078ecd2ee4b53d92126

E no get wetin them ask this guy at this time wey ehn no go talk wetin the guy wey dey ask am question wan hear, wether na true or na lie... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by Ajuma002(f): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
It is well in this country
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by Emytexboy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
EroticJane:
But that's the kind of guys you women like to follow
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Look closely you will be shocked to know they have big support, maybe even from the state governor. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by Mockinbird: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Awon olori pelebe.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by SANCHEZH1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:

lol,bro......funny!

Buh.....hope yhu have an alt acc??...

Coz your ban go long pass River Niqer.....

Yhu shouldn't have mentioned the tribe's name....
me jst comeback frm my own gan ni.. Ontop telling d truth.. So are u telling d guy na liar
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by dprof2016: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cult Again? All dese children of dese days may God deliva dem.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by sleeknick: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
mtcheeww...one pa!....Dis gun can even hurt d shooter more than the shot.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by Hilles(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
shocked So these lil rats seff could habour the thought of taking lives let alone carry it out undecided
Omo na to dey make way for children of these days ooh

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by ReInstalled(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bishops10:
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN AS A CULTIST?
Wida you?, which umbrella dey cover you?, I don bam rugged, if you try me i go trow you OVB (overboard i.e to kill ).
Such are the senseless cum vain phrases of those that have belonged to one cult group or the other.
We will give you protection, We will help you to get connections abroad, we will make sure you graduate from this school as a "first class student" even without reading your books, such are the empty promises which they use to entice their preys.
Starting many years back in our different institutions "Cultism" is the act of students indulging in illegal and promiscuous activities which puts their lives in extreme danger, "survive by all means or die trying".
I said students because students are the main targets and victims of this societal menace. Cultism has crippled so many bright futures, it has descimated, battered and shattered the joy of so many families thereby crumbling their hopes, and leaving their fate in shambles.
Cultism is no longer a new story in our societies, infact, it now lives among us.
Some people are fed up with the whole thing but cannot come out from cultism due to the blood oath they took during their initiation thereby fulfilling one of their frequent slangs "you don enter, to commot no easy".
Most of them becomes fugitives, rogues, vagrants,vagabonds, due to various reckless activities they indulged in, during their hay days in active cultism, ranging from looting, rape, kidnapping, murder, and the ochestration of the battle of supremacy popularly known as "HITS" between rival cults which leads to insurmountable blood shed and loss of lives.
The aftermath of these occultic activities renders them utterly useless, except they embrace the peace and pardon which the salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ offers.
Cultism, can it ever stop, can those harboring it in mind to join "cultism" be able to envisage the negative things that accompanies Cultism.
We need to accentuate the negativities of cultism in recent times
Those that die during hits, What's their gain, if not a coffin and a little unfurnished self con underground room called "grave". Their hopes,dreams, future and talent has just crumbled in the corridors of "CULTISM".
Here comes the big question, where will they spend eternity? What will they tell God?
At times, I ask myself this question, can a person of my ilk actually give in to "Cultism" just because someone told me about the fatansies of being a cultist, fantasies that doesn't exist, these questions leaves me with negative weird feelings which makes me to detest cultism the more.
Cultism will be eradicated if those intending to join this pogrom movement that focuses on crippling the budding future of the youths can be able to realize that they stand to gain nothing in cultism.
Reject and do away
with any occultic relationship, don't entangle yourself with them, because you definitely stands to gain nothing.
SHUN CULTISM!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!
CULTISM KILLS!!!
drops mic and walks away
Comr Chijioke Emmanuel
Aluta Continua!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by focus7: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Igbo and Kenya are like 5 and 6.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by solidman59(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
undecidedlook at what young igbo boys who are meant to be in school are engaged in while their mates from other tribes are studying hard to have a bright future. When they later become failures and frustrated in life due to their earlier path, they will start drug trafficking and other vices to make a living. The others who have no purpose in life will start screaming they want Biafra as if money will grow on trees in the useless biafra. Yoruba's remains the most brilliant and disciplined tribe in the south sad
Disciplined Your username says you are a loose person with double standards. May you live to regret your hate for other people's tribes. Is ogun state not yoruba? Osun, Ekiti? Where there's always news of people killing other people for useless rituals.

Disciplined my foot.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by donzi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
lol,,,, meanwhile flog them well;children of nowadays sef...sometimes [size=16pt]na parents dey follow cause this bad [/size][size=16pt]behaviors for pikin [/size]dem.....anyways [size=14pt]happy weynesday[/size]
am off to the nest treds

Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by kennykg(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
he picked the gun and bullets on the roadside.
I always knew gun n bullets were harvested Or plucked from trees, I never knew they had others that Are found by the road side grin...

Bad sharp guy he just need a left hand backhand slap for my Yoruba aunty, his brain needs hard reset.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by nwamehn: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
"One among them who reportedly sells Indian hemp said he picked the gun and bullets on the roadside".

Hahahahahahaha

Laugh don finish me o!!
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by blaqiz: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
picked up gun nd bullet.....stories that touches the heart
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by deltateam: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
What a brainless answer. He picked the gun and bullets from the road side.

Police should forget him inside kirikiri prison. Wasted generation.
Re: Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos by bravojohny(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Children nd sons of disgrace, keep making ur ancestors proud. yeye 21st generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.