Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Unbelievable: Watch Video Of Drake Bowing Down To Eminem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable: Watch Video Of Drake Bowing Down To Eminem (2332 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label / Photo Of Humble Smith Bowing Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Watch Video Of Drake Bowing Down To Eminem by owoicho13(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Drake last night brought Eminem out on a stage at his Detroit show (Eminem is from Detroit) and introduced him as the greatest rapper alive...following rumours that Drake was planning to diss Eminem. Guess that's not going to happen! Watch the video here:
http:///iXBr8b

Re: Unbelievable: Watch Video Of Drake Bowing Down To Eminem by owoicho13(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Kcee, E-money Chilling With Their Mother See Photos / Odiegwu!!! See The Hefty Bum And Boobs This Igbo Is Using To Disturb Instagram / I'm So Pretty, “I Can Enter The US Because I’m Not Black” – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.