Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Your Comments Pls On JohnFashanu.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Comments Pls On JohnFashanu.com (1074 Views)

How To Create Click-able Links In Your Comments On Other Blogs / Webmasters Review This Site And Drop Your Comments / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Comments Pls On JohnFashanu.com by mutiu78(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2006
Pls I will like to seek for your opinion on the site and how to improve the site http://www.johnfashanu.com/
Thanks
Re: Your Comments Pls On JohnFashanu.com by boraddo(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2006
meehn, im impressed. its a really creative site. i like the penalty kick intro. brilliant idea. did u do that site?? thumbs up. as for how u can improve on the site, i no sabi!!!
Re: Your Comments Pls On JohnFashanu.com by mutiu78(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2006
I didnt design it but needs suggestion how to improve on it
Re: Your Comments Pls On JohnFashanu.com by dandagreat(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2007
hey man,did u write the code directly or u use a program for that site?
Re: Your Comments Pls On JohnFashanu.com by juintade(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2007
I was paticularly impressed with the flash site, but why not make the following changes to it:

1. Put a text that allows the user to skip the navigation (such as'skip intro')

2. The designer of the flsh site should publish the site to user pixel site, by setting the size to (100 x 100) percent. I am using a big screen monitor, but the site looks small

Impressive and sleek are the the two words to describe the flash site.
Re: Your Comments Pls On JohnFashanu.com by nguage(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2007
freaking gay. Himself and john amaechi are nt nigerians. We disown them

(1) (Reply)

Naija Web Gurus Have Got To Connnect! / Learning Jquery The Javascript Library / Help! Webmasters,i've Been Phished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.