Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata (1285 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Karakata is an innovative programme that seeks to provide advice on workplace issues to job seekers and already-employed persons. The show as well gives out free business ideas every week to our teeming audience.

This is us in the studio doing our thing...

Remember, Karakata goes live on Rave 91.7FM Osogbo, every Wednesday from 11:00am - 12 noon.

Keep it a date with with us next week!

cc: Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
That's nice.
Them no dey customers seat?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by pjamas(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rave fm, thats my station, help me say hola to my pipu dem, may9ine,sakadeli,deji,gidi,omo B,femi olanipekun,segun makinde, yemidynamic,damilola,romeo,mr T,balo,urechukwu,demosport,omobola hassan and the rest, PJAMAS REMEMBERS THEM ALWAYS. shoutout to TIMIKAYY

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by Tolexander: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
tolulakin:
Karakata is an innovative programme that seeks to provide advice on workplace issues to job seekers and already-employed persons. The show as well gives out free business ideas every week to our teeming audience.

This is us in the studio doing our thing...

Remember, Karakata goes live on Rave 91.7FM Osogbo, every Wednesday from 11:00am - 12 noon.

Keep it a date with with us next week!

cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
keep it up guys.

I dey hear the radio in Ife when at home, but I've not been opportuned to listen to your program anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by SurefireAsoOke: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice 1
Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by lawalmubaraq3(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mr. Dayo, ur voice is like someone in his 40s
Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
lawalmubaraq3:
Mr. Dayo, ur voice is like someone in his 40s

Hahahahaha...I have heard that from people many times oh...But I am just a young man oh! 40 ke?!
Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by lawalmubaraq3(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
tolulakin:

Hahahahaha...I have heard that from people many times oh...But I am just a young man oh! 40 ke?!
brother, I won't lie you. God gave you d voice of 'agbalagba' ooo
Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
lawalmubaraq3:

brother, I won't lie you. God gave you d voice of 'agbalagba' ooo

Lolz...

He does His things in mysterious ways!

Thanks for your continued support bro.
Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by lawalmubaraq3(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
tolulakin:

Lolz...
He does His things in mysterious ways!
Thanks for your continued support bro.
pls can I have ur fb name
Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
lawalmubaraq3:

pls can I have ur fb name

I only use pages on Facebook, I do not have a personal profile.

Check Adedayo Oderinu and like the page. You could still send me messages and interact with me.

Its @radio_tolu on twitter if you prefer that.
Re: A Nairalander In The Studio On His Radio Programme - Karakata by lawalmubaraq3(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
tolulakin:

I only use pages on Facebook, I do not have a personal profile.

Check Adedayo Oderinu and like the page. You could still send me messages and interact with me.

Its @radio_tolu on twitter if you prefer that.
okay sir

(1) (Reply)

33yr Old Actress Ebube Nwagbo Reveals Why She Is Scared Of Getting Married / N@ked Queen Maheeda Shares New Suggestive And S3xy Photos / Genevieve Nnaji And Mo Abudu Having Fun At TIFF (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.