Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Beware Of This Number! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Number! (703 Views)

Beware Of This Number 08168027762 His Name Is Frank From He Is A Scammer / Please Don't Do Any Business With This Number,he's A Scammer / Did You Get A Call From This Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Number! by Subsidy101(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
I was at work today 17th August 2016, this number: 08103201980 called me and introduced himself as Bro Ejike, working with PHCN, that I gave him my number to help me get a job at PHCN, I told him I don't remember any body with that name or even giving anyone my number to help me get a job in a company that I am already working with, so he was like since I'm now denying him, that he is going with the job he found for me, I disconnected the call knowing fully well that he's a fraudster. I decided to send his number to my mother who is also a staff of same company to quiz him out, unknown to me, the same number called my sister who also works with PHCN that she gave him her number to help her get a job at MTN and it's successful, that she should come down to some address for her letter. Well, my mother called him and tried to ask him about some names of the Engineers working with the workstation where he said he works and he hang up the call. Don't be a victim please.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Number! by missyadorable(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Only the name is enough for me to know he is fraudulent

EJIKE..Flat head

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Number! by Vince77(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
missyadorable:
Only the name is enough for me to know he is fraudulent

EJIKE..Flat head

Easy with the hating Ma'am
Re: Beware Of This Number! by missyadorable(f): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vince77:

Easy with the hating Ma'am

I can't help it

Ever since my colleague, roommate and friend connived with her brothers to use me for rituals in 2009 when I visited them for Xmas in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Number! by Vince77(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
missyadorable:

I can't help it

Ever since my colleague, roommate and friend connived with her brothers to use me for rituals in 2009 when I visited them for Xmas in Enugu

what?

really sorry abt that.

thats enough reason to hate but still come to think of it.... do u really think all Igbos are the same?

i used to think the reason for so much anger u show was cos of all the bad things that happnd while u were growing up...

why dont u try visit a psychologist..... He/She might help u do away with certain thoughts...
Re: Beware Of This Number! by Ekugbeh(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
U see what Bruhari has caused. Ok, nxt tym u hear Ejike, u ruuuunnn......
Re: Beware Of This Number! by Sayelabola(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
missyadorable:

I can't help it

Here comes a lucky lady to be alive.

Glad you also survived.
Re: Beware Of This Number! by knight05(m): 5:39am On Aug 18, 2016
what the hell. . .lalasticala,come see frontpage material.

(1) (Reply)

8 Most Notorious Criminals In American History / Woman Helped Husband To Kidnap And Rape 14-year-old Girl / Who Is A Sinner Among These Three?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.