Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Lol.. Buhari's Regime Takes Alex Ekubo To The Recording Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol.. Buhari's Regime Takes Alex Ekubo To The Recording Studio (553 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol.. Buhari's Regime Takes Alex Ekubo To The Recording Studio by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
According to the Nigerian actor and
model, hard
times in this present government has
dragged
him to the recording studio and he's
ready to
take on any artiste. Lol

He posted this photo of himself in the
studio
with this caption below...

"I might as well do this, this Buhari regime
e
don dey Red o, na to follow Davido drag
this
market... #NewMavinAlert oga @donjazzy
how
market? Make i show?

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/lol-buharis-regime-takes-alex-ekubo-to.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala seun ijebabe

Re: Lol.. Buhari's Regime Takes Alex Ekubo To The Recording Studio by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol.....dis guy sef
Re: Lol.. Buhari's Regime Takes Alex Ekubo To The Recording Studio by Pouyan: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
This guy thinks the music industry is easy.

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie “kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” Actress Tells Followers / D'banj Stylish In Agbada / Tiwa Savage Spotted Looking Fab On The Streets Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.