Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Pls (644 Views)

Want To Take Out A Pregnancy Need Help Pls / Help Pls...m Concerned Abt My Disgusting Face / Confusion With O'tentika: Need Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 18, 2016
pls who knws any good herbal remedy to cure staph infection that comes with urinating frequently every minute n hour...or any good herbal supplement
Re: Help Pls by sammysunny88: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Hi, staph is a serious issue that make a lot of people think there is no cure which is not true. Staph can be cure and not just cure but completely and permanent cure. There is pure and natural herbal product that cure staph permanently within three weeks. The efficacy of this herbal is is 100% gauranteed because. I have much confident in it. This is beacuse I have used it to treat and cure three staph patient two in portharcourt, and one in Lagos. They bought this product out of doubt but to their greatest surprise, they started calling after three weeks with joy and appreciating me because of the postive resulte which they don't expect. Some of have been living with it for over three years without getting solution. You can drop your contact and I will get back to you with more details about this product. This herbal product are curative and also for prevention.
Re: Help Pls by health4wealth(f): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Gentlejay:
pls who knws any good herbal remedy to cure staph infection that comes with urinating frequently every minute n hour...or any good herbal supplement

When Staphylococcus attacks the urinary tract it gives rise to biting or pricking feeling within the urinary tracts, inflamed bladder and frequent urination. It can also move up through the urethra and attack the kidney. It also leads to nephritis with pains all around the waist. It can cause pelvic inflammatory disease when neglected.

I will recommend natural supplements which are safe to the body system. A combination of these products with natural ingredients will ensure a cure to the staph and keep it away for good.

Forever Aloe Vera Berry Nectar– This contains more than 200 nutritional compounds and detoxifies the entire body systems of toxins. It cleanses entire urinary tract system, preventing bacteria from adhering to bladder cells. It is helpful against infections of the urinary tract.

Forever Bee Propolis - a natural anti-biotic derived from the beehive, help people with asthma, colds, coughs, arthritis, flu, boosts immune system, controls the spread of mesa viruses, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Loaded with nutrients and is 100% natural; contains no added preservatives, coloring or flavorings and is fortified with royal and honey.

Forever Garlic Thyme - each soft gel contains odorless oil of garlic equivalent to 1000mg of fresh garlic cloves. Garlic is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and helps in enhancing immune system. It is a powerful antioxidant.

Forever Echinacea Supreme: contains Echinacea, a root known for boosting the immune system. It contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties fighting against pelvic inflammatory disease and alleviating symptoms of staph, including redness and swelling of the skin and other skin diseases.

Forever Echinacea Supreme: contains Echinacea, a root known for boosting the immune system. It contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties fighting against pelvic inflammatory disease and alleviating symptoms of staph, including redness and swelling of the skin and other skin diseases.

Forever Immublend – This is also specially formulated to support immune system. It helps the body’s biological defense system to function guarding against infection.

Further to this treatment, body cleansing/detoxification will be helpful using a wide range of other products and special combo packs.

For inquiries, product purchase on this and other affordable range of natural supplements, contact us via call or text on 08171703799 with nation-wide delivery
BBM - 7A8F2046
whatsapp - 08026269659

mail to health4wealth2000 @gmail.com
Re: Help Pls by babyt66: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Call 08032493281 for details

(1) (Reply)

American Hospital Focuses On Identifying The Medical Needs Of Nigerians / Problems Of Nigeria’s Resident Doctors By Dr. Okeaba U.K / Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.