Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ever Got That Dreaded Phone Call Of Message Staying “be Ready In 15 Minutes?” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ever Got That Dreaded Phone Call Of Message Staying “be Ready In 15 Minutes?” (426 Views)

Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital / Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Got That Dreaded Phone Call Of Message Staying “be Ready In 15 Minutes?” by girlyontop(f): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Ever got that dreaded phone call of message staying “Be ready in 15 minutes?”

Then you start contemplating whether or not you’ll even go, but then again… Is not being able to get ready in time a valid reason?? Lola OJ is here to help you out of this situation with a 15 minute makeup tutorial that’s quick and easy to do! Here’s what she said;

When I have only a short space of time to get ready but still need to look very presentable, I omit some things and emphasis on other aspects of the face to draw attention away from the omissions! You should be left with a simple, yet pretty look!
Ultimately my top tips are below:

Brows – Brows are like the windows to your face, get them right and you really don’t have to do much else!

Foundation – I like to especially apply a thin layer of foundation when I am in a hurry, when you apply heavy foundation but then don’t have time to do contour, highlight, the full package, your face is likely to look incomplete.

Powder – Apply a medium coverage powder across your whole face to even out your skin and give a flawless finish.

Blush – Apply a nice rosy but subtle blush to your cheeks so that your face brightens up and you’ll look cheery.

Lashes – I can literally apply my lashes in seconds so this saves me time in comparison to spending 10 minutes applying many strokes of mascara and eyeliner.

Lips – I always go for a nice peachy/pinky gloss when in a hurry, perfecting lip liner and an ombre effect just isn’t ideal when you’re in a rush! Gloss you can literally apply straight to the lips with not much precision and it leaves your lips irresistible.

In all honesty my eyebrows take about 7 minutes in a hurry and the rest I can pretty much do in a record 8 minutes or so!
I really hope this helps for when you are in a hurry and still want to look glamorous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLl707GE2n0
Re: Ever Got That Dreaded Phone Call Of Message Staying “be Ready In 15 Minutes?” by mhizAnnie(f): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks...how nice

(1) (Reply)

Before It Was Cool Meme Generator / Day I Begged For Money At Airport – Anita Joseph / Today Is Yawnaija's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.