Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos (24506 Views)

840 Arms & Ammunition Recovered From Criminals By Oyo State Police (Photos) / Arms And Ammunition Recovered From Criminals In Rivers State (Photos) / Fake US Dollars Equivalent To N490 Million Recovered From Criminals. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2016
About 30 criminal elements were paraded by the Police in Owerri, Imo State, on Tuesday, August 16, after being arrested for various offences comprising kidnapping, armed robbery, child trafficking and other related crimes.

Parading the suspects, the commissioner of police, CP, in the state, Mr. Taiwo Lakanu informed that the success became possible following the committed efforts of his men in crime prevention and control.

The CP disclosed that the suspects were arrested at various locations in the state by his officers whom he described as ever ready to combat criminalities in the state.

Mr. Lakanu affirmed that under his watch, criminals have been given red card, even as he reiterated his resolve in policing the state better.

The CP disclosed that one Arinze Onyeyiri of Uli in Anambra State was arrested last Monday along Ukwuorji-Umuaka road in an army uniform, one army cap, army T-shirt, army hankerchief and bullet.

The police chief equally revealed that through intelligence gathering , one Eze Ogbonna was nabbed in collection with kidnapping one Mrs Comfort Chukwu at Oforola market square in Owerri West Local Government Area of the state.

While urging the people to be vigilant and provide his men with the needed information, the CP said some of the suspects have been charged to court.

Arms, ammunitions, bullets, plasma television sets, cell phones, live cartridges, plumbing materials, army uniform, among others were paraded along side with the suspects.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-deadly-weapons-recovered-from.html

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2016

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2016
the hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2016
who are their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by hopeforcharles(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2016
This is serious, see ammunition,

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by 0955eb027(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2016
O boy eh.. see pump action as e sit down for ground... we aint safe in this country o

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2016
That's serious

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Yinkatolu: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
playing Idris Abdul Kareem... Nigeria jagajaga.
Nigeria jagajaga aa, everything scatter scatter aa, poor man dey suffer suffer.... gbosa gbosa.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Leaders of tomorrow grin grin
see as them sitdown for ground like goat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Spells(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
the hustle is real
must you comment... So robbing is now hustling abi... U need jesus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by emenem: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fast guy no be thief... they ain't fast and smart enough.
Biko waste them all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by SafeAlhaji(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
About 30 criminal elements were paraded by the Police in Owerri, Imo State, on Tuesday, August 16, after being arrested for various offences comprising kidnapping, armed robbery, child trafficking and other related crimes.

Parading the suspects, the commissioner of police, CP, in the state, Mr. Taiwo Lakanu informed that the success became possible following the committed efforts of his men in crime prevention and control.

The CP disclosed that the suspects were arrested at various locations in the state by his officers whom he described as ever ready to combat criminalities in the state.

Mr. Lakanu affirmed that under his watch, criminals have been given red card, even as he reiterated his resolve in policing the state better.

The CP disclosed that one Arinze Onyeyiri of Uli in Anambra State was arrested last Monday along Ukwuorji-Umuaka road in an army uniform, one army cap, army T-shirt, army hankerchief and bullet.

The police chief equally revealed that through intelligence gathering , one Eze Ogbonna was nabbed in collection with kidnapping one Mrs Comfort Chukwu at Oforola market square in Owerri West Local Government Area of the state.

While urging the people to be vigilant and provide his men with the needed information, the CP said some of the suspects have been charged to court.

Arms, ammunitions, bullets, plasma television sets, cell phones, live cartridges, plumbing materials, army uniform, among others were paraded along side with the suspects.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-deadly-weapons-recovered-from.html
Egbami, are they going for war

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Spells(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
I see something like rocket luncher.... Abi na me no dey see well

7 Likes

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by deekaybeatz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm sure the reason y they caught this large number is because of the mentality of "no be only me them go catch" grin
Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by NameChecker: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
I came to check name(s)

PrettyCrystal:
About 30 criminal elements were paraded by the Police in Owerri, Imo State

Interesting . . . grin

PrettyCrystal:
1. Arinze Onyeyiri

2. Eze Ogbonna

Op,
Before I count 3,
Provide the remaining 28 names

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by iykededon(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
My people My people.........
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4121559_vabu2_jpegb503fb4a3291c8c547856ca79e97c437

Ndi IPOB... Na these catapult una wan use fight Federal Government..

6 Likes

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Politicians will buy this weapon for them during election, after the election, they will claim it back using the police

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
See their faces like starved a.pe
Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by TheTrueSeeker: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
If the Nigerian Police only apprehends without investigating how the hoodlums got these weapons, then they (The Police) are the ones that should be arrested...!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
These are thorough bred IPOB Yoots. Look at them na.

..............................................................................................

Meanwhile,

-Enugu is the neatest place in the whole of Africa,
- Anambra, through Ugu exportation has overtaken Lagos in IGR ranking,
- Aba just outranked Singapore as investors' choice.

5 Likes

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Okorocha this is not a time to disarm your people, call them to order. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Akshow: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Flattttiees and crimes are like bread and butter

5 Likes

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Just checked the name of the state, walking away - NCAN
Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by iamauxin(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Damn..... this guns are something else.
I've always viewed stuffs like these with reservation...but after we were robbed by two men with small pistols last Saturday in a peace mass vehicle, I now take these stuff serious

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Bondesniger(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
stupid boys
Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Akshow:
Flattttiees and crimes are like bread and butter

You mean flattt headsss
Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by enigma2007(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Spells:
I see something like rocket luncher.... Abi na me no dey see well

Na so i see am too oo! Had to look again to be sure

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Recovered From Criminals In Imo. Photos by dragunov: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
the hustle is real
You call that hustle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke's Two Autopsy Reports Spark Controversy / Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos / EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.