Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children (39619 Views)

Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Militants Kidnap Three Landlords In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Man's inhumanity to man.

Some crimes you read about about, and it requires one to say a silent prayer to God that he has been protecting his own. And then they took the Kids?as what?trophies? this is exactly why i will always support Jungle Justice for criminals.

They are just too heartless.

Honestly. As I read this, I remember calling the bluff of a former co-tenant/neighbour.

Any cruel person could have done this. And no one knows who is this cruel.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by toboski1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
DesChyko:

My point exactly. Either the media is trying to draw some traffic or the police just bombed.

we don't even know what to believe again
its just funny how this news was published without been properly scrutinized
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by thesicilian: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
dragunov:

As if it does not happen in those countries you are running to.
DNA9:

NOWHERE IS BERA BRO..the fact dat u havnt heard crime updates from ukrain or n france dosnt mean shits dont go down over der.. jst praise GOD weneva u wake up safe...
shocked
dragunov:

As if it does not happen in those countries you are running to.
DNA9:

NOWHERE IS BERA BRO..the fact dat u havnt heard crime updates from ukrain or n france dosnt mean shits dont go down over der.. jst praise GOD weneva u wake up safe...
lhawale:

Oga if we leave the country, dem tell u say dem no dey kill for other countries.
It happens everywhere, but not at such an alarming rate. Criminals are almost always caught abroad, but here its the opposite. This place is hell.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Perfectionist11: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
One of the worst form of torture as a man is to witness your Wife/daughter/Sister or any female that is dear to you being raped with the knowledge that you can't help in any way..#R.I.P
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by thesicilian: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
ghostmist:
these days it feels like my flesh is in Nigeria while my spirit is in the US or Europe...

I never thought I'd feel this way ever... but right now, I just can't wait to emigrate.
Guy, move as soon as u get the chance o.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Doug07034780891(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is the type of news we hear from Imo state.

Imo state is cursed, all the roads in Owerri and Imo state are terribly bad. Okorocha has failed us in Imo state

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Doug07034780891(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Imo state has been declared a security risk and a no go area for Nigerians and foreigners.

Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by inchristalone(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Rape n kill...what exactly do they want? Who sent them?
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by SucreB: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
shea una see what men do cause?

a wife will be loyal to you and will be sitting "jejeli" on her own, and the man will go out and be looking for another pu**y upandan , and the worst is those girls out there are not even fine like their wives considering the fact that they are yet to give birth; and come and cause wahala.

men will never learn.................please you guys should stop wasting our lives biko.

am pissed right now
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by titi2020: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
GOD protect those child ad let ur will been don
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by sunnyside16(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
The heart of some men is desperately wicked, more wicked you can never imagine.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by poik(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/assassins-kill-couple-abduct-three-children/

Devil uses some people, but some people use devil.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by RayRed16: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
thesicilian:
My advice to all: If you have the means and opportunity to leave this demon - infested country, please do not hesitate!

Bros just calm down. How is leaving the country the option? Where in the world is really safe? US, Germany, France? Do u watch CNN? There is evil everywhere. And I wonder how you'd be calling ur country a demon infested country and still expecting something good out of her...

On the other hand, if the couple were murdered and the children kidnapped, who then saw them take turns on the woman? Don't u think this story is either incomplete or get k-leg?
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by thesicilian: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
RayRed16:

Bros just calm down. How is leaving the country the option? Where in the world is really safe? US, Germany, France? Do u watch CNN? There is evil everywhere. And I wonder how you'd be calling ur country a demon infested country and still expecting something good out of her...

I watch CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera English, etc. I know the difference between crime rates abroad and here. And if you've seen what I've seen, you won't be this blindly patriotic (no offence pls, just a figure of expression). There is evil in this country - deep, dark evil

RayRed16:

On the other hand, if the couple were murdered and the children kidnapped, who then saw them take turns on the woman? Don't u think this story is either incomplete or get k-leg?

Noticed that too, but I just pretended maybe Punch got that information from an eye witness peeping from a window or something, whom they decided not to reveal in order to safeguard his/her life. Of course we've come to expect such lapses from the Nigerian press.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Man's inhumanity to man.

Some crimes you read about about, and it requires one to say a silent prayer to God that he has been protecting his own. And then they took the Kids?as what?trophies? this is exactly why i will always support Jungle Justice for criminals.

They are just too heartless.
JUNGLE JUSTICE FOR HEARTLESS CRIMINALS. They should be given a larger dose of their very bitter pills angry
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by abbahlovethchi: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
esch of these assassins shsll die by fire through motor accident.....but before then failure in all aspect of their lives will begin to take place at this very moment I'm typing this message....this misfortune will continue in the next five years when d accident takes place....they shall surely be roasted there....Amen
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by JoNach: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sultan of sokoto said it that "muslims are terrorists but southerners commit crimes that are also inhuman", BTW if this is true, who gave the info since the couples are dead and the 3 children are yet to be found ?
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by lordkhalifa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
the heart of a woman is desperately evil....
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by RayRed16: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=thesicilian post=48593486]

I watch CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera English, etc. I know the difference between crime rates abroad and here. And if you've seen what I've seen, you won't be this blindly patriotic (no offence pls, just a figure of expression). There is evil in this country - deep, dark evil

No offence taken. I know there is evil in naija, there is no gainsaying that. But evil is everywhere too. And this is not a question of me trying to be patriotic. Its just that running away from ur country to another man's isn't wisdom. Its ppl that built that place u wanna run to. So why don't u do something about urs?
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by thesicilian: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=RayRed16 post=48603306][/quote] Very soon you'll know.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by chysam: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
DesChyko:
This news dey somehow o

If they hacked the couple to death and made away with the children, then who was the source of the information that they molested the wife in front of the kids angry

But.. This world wicked!

The woman who brought the assailants must have confessed to their crime.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by mikolo80: 2:18am On Aug 19, 2016
DesChyko:
This news dey somehow o

If they hacked the couple to death and made away with the children, then who was the source of the information that they molested the wife in front of the kids angry

But.. This world wicked!
DNA evidence
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by oaroloye(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2016
SHALOM!

God has given His Church UNLIMITED POWER to CONTROL the Earth.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God said,
"Let us make Man in Our Image, after Our Likeness, and let them have dominion over the Fish of the Sea, and over the Fowl of the Air, and over the Cattle, and over all the. Earth, and over every Creeping Thing that creepeth upon the Earth."
27. So God created Man in His Own Image, in the Image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them, and God said unto them,
"Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the Earth, and subdue It: and have dominion over the Fish of the Sea, and over the Fowl of the Air, and over every Living Thing that moveth upon the Earth."

BUT OUR ABILITY TO USE THIS POWER DEPENDS UPON OUR OBEDIENCE TO YAHSHUA, AND OUR KNOWLEDGE OF HIM AND YAHWEH HIS FATHER.

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying,
"Lord, even the Devils are subject unto us through thy Name."
18. And he said unto them,
"I beheld Satan as lightning fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you
Power to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20. "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not,
that the spirits are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your names are written in Heaven."
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said,
'I thank Thee,
O Father, LORD of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes:
even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me of my Father:
and no man knoweth who the Son is,
but The Father;
and Who The Father is, but the Son,
and he to whom the Son will reveal Him."
23. And he turned him unto his Disciples,
and said privately,
"Blessed are the eyes which see
the things that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,
'That many Prophets and Kings
have desired to see
those things which ye see,
and have not seen them;
and to hear those things which ye hear,
and have not heard them.' "

THE PURPOSE OF ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY IS TO KEEP THIS POWER AND KNOWLEDGE FROM CHRISTIANS.

The sort of Christianity that the Oyinbos have taught us is useless for protecting us from these such criminals as perpetrate these crimes.

Our corrupt clergy, who have armed bodyguards to protect THEM and THEIR families, have NO interest in giving the LAYMAN this Power, nor guiding them to this Knowledge.
Re: Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children by drunkpunk(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Lord have mercy!!!
Fiwasayo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.