Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Righteous Shall Flourish Pt Two - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteous Shall Flourish Pt Two (275 Views)

Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire / Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleman Bars Church Members From Public Comments - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Righteous Shall Flourish Pt Two by ACKCITY: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Take curse out of your head- remove the curse out of your head. Stop liking only bad things. They don’t believe that they deserve good things! They are poverty-oriented! They have been taught that the poorer they are, the nearer they are to God, whereas, poverty is a disgrace to God.

How can your heavenly Father have everything and you have nothing? How can your God be the Alfa and Omega and you are nothing? How can your God say, the silver are mine and the gold are mine and thousands cattle on the hilltop and the hill where the cattle are standing belong to my God; and you have nothing on earth- it’s a trick of the devil for you to think “the poorer you are the holier you will become” that’s not true.

Revelation 3:8 says, “Behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it”

So I said to myself what can I do if I know I wouldn’t fail? What could you do if you know you couldn’t fail? How many miles can you go if you know there’s money to go there? How many houses can you build if you know God can provide the money?

I began to ask myself- Idahosa what could you do if you know you couldn’t fail? And God said- all things!

See Part one of The Righteous Shall Flourish- Bishop Idahosa

So when preachers in Africa come to me and say “Bro things are very down and there’s no money here, I say, I wish your God and my God are the same. Because if the God that I know is the one you know- you are the head and not the tail, you are blessed and not cursed. And guess what I began to teach my people to cancel the curse out of their head because Galatians 3:13 says, “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law”

Say- “I am redeemed”

There’s no Christian that is under the bondage of enslavement that the devil try to put you in. if you believe that silver belong to God, God doesn’t use silver, if you believe that gold belong to God, God doesn’t use gold. If you believe that hundred cattle in the hilltop belong to your heavenly Father, God does not eat beef. So who does He have all these things for?

Say- me!

See more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/08/righteous-shall-flourish-pt-two.html

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of August 2016 / Why Believing In Yourself Won’t Cut It, But Believing In God Always Will / The Second Reformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.