Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,980 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Death And Decay Will Go Far From You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death And Decay Will Go Far From You (285 Views)

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / I Am An Atheist, What Will Happen To Me In Death And How Do You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death And Decay Will Go Far From You by meetemmanuel: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
This is the bread that came down from heaven that a man may eat thereof and not die, John 6:50. (KJV).

Jesus Christ is divine life himself sent down from heaven to deliver us from every form of death and decay. All these death of marriage, of business, of young men and women will cease as soon as you introduce divine via Jesus bread.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Put an end to every harassment of deaths and decay around you, by simply eating Jesus

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
Your freedom from every form of death and decay.

TODAY PRAYERS:
Father I thank you for the gift of eternal life in Christ Jesus.
Lord Jesus fill my life and destiny with your divine life today and forever.
Every spirit of death and decay standing on the path of my life and destiny…..Die in Jesus name. Amen.
I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the lord in the land of the living.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/09/death-and-decay-will-go-far-from-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Don't Baptize Except By Immersion, Ask Your Questions / Nigeria Shi'a Group Vows To Challenge Ban By Kaduna Govt / The Students And The Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.