Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning (1074 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning / Pic: Amateur Yahoo Boy. Scam Sms And Epic Response. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Mtchwww...
Who go fall for this kind tactics at this time self...
Boys are not smilling... grin

1 Share

Re: See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning by dajoaneke(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2016
I got same sms a while ago, called the jobless billy goat and told him there's a racket we need to pull. He fell for it and I blasted him silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2016
dajoaneke:
I got same sms a while ago, called the jobless billy goat and told him there's a racket we need to pull. He fell for it and I blasted him silly.

Lolz grin

Good one!
From the same number? Kindly post a screenshot!

I got mine from this number: 0806 163 8813
Re: See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning by dajoaneke(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2016
This is the SMS i got. It was sent to my Nokia 105 which obviously cannot screenshot but here is a copy:
Dear customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 08139039421 now

sent from +2348147022232

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2016
dajoaneke:
This is the SMS i got. It was sent to my Nokia 105 which obviously cannot screenshot but here is a copy:

Dear customer, Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 08139039421 now

sent from +2348147022232

Hmmnnn

Same message format but different phone numbers. grin
Re: See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning by Nicholas007: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2016
I also got it last weekend and I call the number while a guy picked it and he told me to give dictate my account number and my alert email address and I gave him fake , he now ask me can I receive alert on my mail and I told him no because i don't have sub. he later told me to go and sub so that I can receive alert so that he can help me out . but I pleaded if he can send recharge card to me that am on high way that send the card back but d guy no fall sha . beware ooooo

1 Like

Re: See The Scam SMS I Received This Morning by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nicholas007:
I also got it last weekend and I call the number while a guy picked it and he told me to give dictate my account number and my alert email address and I gave him fake , he now ask me can I receive alert on my mail and I told him no because i don't have sub. he later told me to go and sub so that I can receive alert so that he can help me out . but I pleaded if he can send recharge card to me that am on high way that send the card back but d guy no fall sha . beware ooooo

Loooooooooolzzz grin

bush meet yaff almost catch the hunter! grin
Bros I hail oh!

#useless_fellows

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Survey / ! / Reasons You Need To Use Our Hempworx 100% CBD Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.