Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) (23086 Views)

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord / Newborn Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In A Refuse Site In Delta. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
kevoh:
Karma's a b.itch! Small time she will be running from one church to another looking for fruit of the womb miracle forgetting that she threw away the chance she had angry angry angry
DON'T BE SUPRISE MY DEAR, PEOPLE LIKE THIS DON'T LOOK FOR CHILD,THEY GET PREGNANT AT THEIR OWN WISH AND EASILY. RATHER, THOSE ONE THAT DIDN'T ABORT ANY SUFFER A TIMES. GOD IS MERCIFUL.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by rita25(f): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
NO WONDER UR SO MYOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!BENUE PPLE ARE MYOPIC
HMZi:
two words 4 u.GROW UP!!..am 4rm benue,stay in benue,aint no way u knw shit than i.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Pidggin(f): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
sad sad
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Getintouch2004(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
People are just just so so wicked.... very wicked!
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ayoswit:
this is sheer wickedness, d mother doesn't have a heart.
we Africans are always fast in concluding, the child might have died during delivery... but even as that they suppose to bury it,
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Irishrena1(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Imagine the pain she put herself through to kill this precious life.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by bymigokeph: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
owukpa:
According to an eyewitness, a baby, which was reportedly aborted, was seen this morning in a polytechnic in Benue state.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/08/newly-born-baby-with-umbilical-cord.html

After we go dey MOTHERS LOVE
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by mascotafltd: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please the police should investigate this issue to the grassroots,this is bad the mother most not go Scott free.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by nkechiben(f): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ah Ah!

Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by fuckpoverty(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
people shaaaa y tasting d forbidden fruit wen u knw u ain't ready ye....SMH
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by derosario11(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2016
and tomorrow when the pepetrators of this evil dont have a child... either the man, the girl or d doctor even friends will be flooding the prayer houses seeking for the fruit of the womb... or seeking one favour or the other frm God, without knowing that he or she has violated the rule of nature... and such must take its toll in one way or the other. surely u must pay for this act directly or indirectly. ..
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by mignone(f): 3:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Timoleon:
abortion or still born....i am not here for debates...truth however the people or person that dumped the baby there could have just dug the ground and bury that. This is uncalled for.
the fact that it was found on a campus raises the probability of it being an abortion&believe me, those girls care less.people who have 'genuine' stillbirths mostly have a some form of attachment to d baby, thereby providing a proper disposal
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Timoleon(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2016
mignone:

the fact that it was found on a campus raises the probability of it being an abortion&believe me, those girls care less.people who have 'genuine' stillbirths mostly have a some form of attachment to d baby, thereby providing a proper disposal
i understand your point of view my dear but debating this would merely waste our time. Good morning.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by mignone(f): 2:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Timoleon:
i understand your point of view my dear but debating this would merely waste our time. Good morning.
no point debating sir. a happy Sunday to you
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by Timoleon(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
mignone:
no point debating sir. a happy Sunday to you
happy sunday too.
Re: Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO) by DitariDisciple2: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Nonesense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Orphan Narrates How Pastor Raped Her For 3 Years, Called Her Demon / Woman arrainged for biting neighbor's testicles in Lagos / Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.