Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) (23041 Views)

Man Survives After Throat Was Slit By Rampaging Armed Robbers. Graphic Photos / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) / Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25
Some members of Aiye cult group were intercepted by Edo State Vigilante Service on their way to carry out a hit.

These are the people that have decided to make the society unsafe for peace-loving citizens.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBD9CHTJxiY

Source: WarriParrot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by gaby(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25
Idiotas

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by youngrichnigga: 1:01pm On Apr 25
E don be for these two..... prison straight 🤣🤣🤣

30 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25
How can a young man wake up one day and decide to endanger his life by joining a secret cult?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Debater(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25
Please, end them

I come in peace piss

16 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25
Wole Soyinka's gift to humanity.Mr Thailand rice

15 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Ikembeku: 1:15pm On Apr 25
Investment and invention of Yoruba man

SOYINKA

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Dialpad: 1:15pm On Apr 25
What is it with Edo and cultism

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Debater(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25
This is why Nigerians are backward.

I'm not even Yoruba but every learned human being knows that, what Soyinka started isn't the definition of cult today.

At least apply common sense nau. Bikonu...

Ikembeku:
Investment and invention of Yoruba man

SOYINKA

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25
Watin be Aiye The security guys caught them cus say na Rivals abi...I know as things dey sup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by AbuTwins: 1:16pm On Apr 25
The heart of humans dey dirty!

Where's the conscience?

3 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Zico5(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25
What do these people gain from cultism? I sometimes look at some of those called cultists and I can't point to one thing that make them stand out, whereas they always look rugged, rough and unkempt.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by bestman09(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25

Stupid mofos

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by TylerPerry: 1:16pm On Apr 25
Just returned from that state...... EDO, wait I saw something like a bill board with the inscription "HOLY.......SEASON 5" or something, I was shocked. I never saw one pretty girl. I'm sorry, maybe they were on leave for few weeks or I was just too occupied with what took me there.

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Enigmaticman007: 1:16pm On Apr 25
Old recycled video
These vigilante boys just want to be relevant because of the advent of state police.

3 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by jeff1993: 1:17pm On Apr 25
They should be treated like Animals or even worse!!!!

I...diot yoots joininng cult and going out to carry a HIT when Fulani herdsmen are rampaging and raping their grandmothers and relations in the village.

All they know hiw to do is stand on the road and shot WIDA YOU

7 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25
In 2024 people are still participating in this nonsense called cultism

3 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Magnetic010: 1:17pm On Apr 25
Benin boys and wahala

4 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Paraman: 1:17pm On Apr 25
I think it's time for the government to start killing this useless cultists

5 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by RecentHistory: 1:17pm On Apr 25
Them don catch Slawomir Mr. Damn Nigga grin

4 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by MorolayoVictor(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25
Benin again!

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by sofeo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25
Deal with them accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25
These guys are annoying. Why on earth do they join cults?

3 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by zed7: 1:19pm On Apr 25
We aalways ignore the bigger dogs. Celebrities and influencers are all over tic tok celebrating cultism. They flaunt it openly and nothing is being done.

5 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Ecbatana: 1:20pm On Apr 25
The brotherhood, cult, fraternity and sorority is useless and bloody game.

In the end, you'd discover that you ended up surrounding yourself with a bunch of pathetic beings just like you: it's akin to looking in the mirror. You see yourself in the other guy's face and he also sees his pathetic self when he looks at you. The vicious circle of hiding, killing and living in perpetual fear never stops.

To what end?

9 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Ikembeku: 1:20pm On Apr 25
Debater:
This is why Nigerians are backward.

I'm not even Yoruba but every learned human being knows that, what Soyinka started isn't the definition of cult today.

At least apply common sense nau. Bikonu...

Thunder fire the red oik drinking demon that brought cultism to AFRICA

SOYINKA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25
I don't know if it is lack of work that is responsible for the rapid increase of cultism among the youth. Because I have seen something!

I traveled to a neighboring country with Nigeria and I saw our Nigerian youths everywhere in this country very hard working and making good money which they sent back home on daily basis.

What I realized is that most of them were cultist in Nigeria but in this country... This young men turned a new live and become very responsible and hard working.

Most of them doesn't want to come to Nigeria because it seems they regret their involvement with the useless organization.

I'm sure joblessness is responsible for the growing cultism in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by Debater(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:

Thunder fire the red oik drinking demon that brought cultism to AFRICA

SOYINKA

You have much hate in you my brother ...

Release it

6 Likes

Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by id4sho(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25
Hard Men don enter hand tongue

Lemme Jew in peace cool
Re: Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) by princedukee(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25
Just returned from that state...... EDO, wait I saw something like a bill board with the inscription "HOLY.......SEASON 5" or something, I was shocked. I never saw one pretty girl. I'm sorry, maybe they were on leave for few weeks or I was just too occupied with what took me there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother, Two Children Die In Ekiti After Eating Amala / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) / Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani: My Great-Grandfather, Nigerian Slave-Trader - New Yorker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.