Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! (866 Views)

LPFO Urgently Needed: See Condition Before Calling, Please! / LPFO Needed! / EXCLUSIVE: Buyer For Crude Palm Oil,lpfo Needed Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! by bigdady9ja1(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Good-Day,

A reputable Cement Plant at Sagamu urgently need an uninterrupted supply of LPFO delivery at its plant.

Condition from its management is that; interested supplier MUST bring a truck of the said product to its Plant as proof of ability to supply. Once product passes lab test, endorsed LPO for 1m litres will be issued on spot before product is discharged.

Payment term: 2 weeks after delivery.

And it continues on, and on. The actual total amount they needed is 10m ltrs. This contract may possibly run until year's over.

So, if supplier can work with this condition, let me know asap so I can link you with the contact at the Plant.

Please, I wish to reiterate; if the condition is not cool with you, PLEASE never mind, please.

If you can get a minimum 1 truck at the Plant to get LPO, then please call me for private talk on price as this is the most crucial part.

Mentus Udoka Okolie
+2347036883241
+2348028679934.

P.S.
If you are in Lagos or its environs then, you can meet with my friend at the Plant and talk with the Plant Manager as a measure of as proof for this offer.

Thank you.
Re: Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! by tonero4urch(m): 5:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Hello sir,

I would be ready to have a deal but your condition is way out of what we can meet. I don't even think you can get anybody to accept this your payment terms.

Nobody will risk his hard earned cash now ( buhari era) and supply you product and wait for 2weeks to be payment. Its like you don't know that a lot of Nigerians have really spoilt this business - there are lots of scammers in this business so we thread with caution.

So if you would like to agree to my terms then we can deal. We are Eterna Oil and Gas LTD and our payment terms is as follows:

"We have all products available for trucking within Lagos,Our prices are competitive and we can deliver within 24hrs provided you accept price and procedures, 

For those looking for CASH ON DELIVERY, we accept cash on delivery with a Bank Assurance Letter only, NO LPO, NO Bank Endorsed LPO 

Our Payment Terms For All Products are: We Accept BG, Bank Draft or CASH on Delivery with Bank Assurance Letter 

AVAILABLE PRODUCTS ARE 

AGO 187

DPK 189

LPFO 108

PMS 135

Please call for DPK, LPFO, AGO PICK in Warri and PH"

So if you like our terms then get in touch with me on call or WhatsApp with 07033455570 or 08185593310.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! by bigdady9ja1(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Thank you for your help. However, I am in no position to help you as well.

That you cannot does mean it cannot be done.

Thank you anyway.

The company is Larfarge in Sagamu. So, now you know. This is a directive from management so there are no stories.

Good day, gentlemen
Re: Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! by tonero4urch(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Just read through the terms again and digest it. You want someone to;

- buy LPFO with his money
- pay for all logistics
- take all the risks
- supply you

and wait for 2weeks to collect money. Where will he get money to buy products to supply those that are paying cash? Where will he get money to do turnover if he runs his business like this.If everybody does that it means oil business won't prosper and I bet you that nobody that is in this business will do that whether ibeto, ascon, prudent, sahara ,capital, ibachem, kata to mention but a few big-wigs in the oil and gas business.

Maybe you are just an observer in the oil business because if you were not you would tell the management of Larfarge that what they are proposing CAN'T work.

I say it again that IT CAN NEVER BE DONE- quote me anywhere bro.

Thank you.
bigdady9ja1:
Thank you for your help. However, I am in no position to help you as well.

That you cannot does mean it cannot be done.

Thank you anyway.

The company is Larfarge in Sagamu. So, now you know. This is a directive from management so there are no stories.

Good day, gentlemen
Re: Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! by bigdady9ja1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
I hear you.
Re: Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! by amp01(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2016
My issue, is not the two weeks of payment;the issue is the price,what is the PRICE?
Re: Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! by bigdady9ja1(m): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2016
If you have no issues with conditions, WhatsApp me rather than quiz me here.
I await your response.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Chin Chin Making Machine Can Be Sold To Nigeria / Btc / Pm/ Paypal / Gift-cards /e-payment / Digital Exchange Contact Yuppyemoney / Experts Available For Meat Processing Consulting Or Analyst In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.