Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

LPFO Urgently Needed: See Condition Before Calling, Please! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / LPFO Urgently Needed: See Condition Before Calling, Please! (830 Views)

Interested Buyers & Agents, I Can Supply Black Oil (lpfo) For Heating! / Lpfo Needed But See Condition First! / For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LPFO Urgently Needed: See Condition Before Calling, Please! by bigdady9ja1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good-Day,

Larfarge plant at Sagamu needs urgent, LPFO delivery at its plant.

Once product passes lab test, endorsed LPO for 1m litres is issued on spot.

Payment term: 2 weeks after delivery.

And it continues on, and on. The actual total amount they needed is 10m ltrs. Possibly to run until year's over.

So, if supplier can work with this condition, let me know asap so I can link you with the contact at the Plant.

Please, I wish to reiterate; if the condition is not cool with you, PLEASE never mind, please.

If you can get a minimum of 2-3 trucks at the Plant to get LPO, then please call me for private talk.

Mentus Udoka Okolie
+2347036883241
+2348028679934.

P.S.
If you are in Lagos or its environs, then, you can meet with my friend at the Plant and talk with the Plant Manager as well as proof.

Thank you.
Re: LPFO Urgently Needed: See Condition Before Calling, Please! by amp01(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Have you seen where you supply products before getting LPO?
And I guess the price is 90 naira.
And payment is two weeks.
Doesn't not match up.
Cheers.
Re: LPFO Urgently Needed: See Condition Before Calling, Please! by SABASTIEN(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2016
No body delivers product befor obtaining lpo,if lpo can be issued backed by a bank guarantee then we can deal with you

(1) (Reply)

FCDA ALLOCATION ( Pix Att.) / Ice Block Making Machine For Sale / 50 Units Of Used Panasonic Split Acs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.