Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen (938 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Afflicted With Paralysis And Snake Movement In Her Body - Jesus Came To Her Resc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2016
I WAS AFFLICTED WITH CANCER OF THE BREAST AND VAGINA, BUT TODAY, JESUS HEALED ME IN THE LORDS CHOSEN

Matthew 4:23-24 "And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them."

"My name is sister Eunice Peter. I want to thank for God for healing me. I have been suffering since four months ago. The doctor prescribed drugs and after taking them, there would be no solution. One of my elder sister who is a chosen advised me not to allow doctor to operate it, that if I do that, I would die. She counseled me to bring the case to the God of Chosen and He would do divine operation on me. I obeyed, one fateful day, my elder sister called me and said they were holding a vigil and that she would present my case before God of Chosen.

I believed her, brethren, to the glory of God, the next day being Saturday, the cancer busted. That same morning, my sister called me to confirm the operation and I told her that really God of chosen has done it. He also healed of cancer of Vagina.

Moreover, I had pile and God of chosen has also healed me. After upholding all these miracles of God of chosen, now I am a chosen and born again. Praise the Lord Jesus!
I pray for my G.O and all the chosen worldwide heaven at last in Jesus name. Amen"

Sister Eunice peter
Lagos, Nigeria.

Source: THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by youngest85(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmm....Jesus healed virgina

1 Like

Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by TrajansKong: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2016
God is good oooooo!

Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
It was a typing error. Everything you turn it to a joke. God deal with your heart.

1 Like

Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by asco15(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
God of chosen is so great.
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by raphieMontella: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
op u dnt mean it.. Why dont u pray to god exterminate all the cancer in planet earth? Or perhaps he cant... Hes jst too weak
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:
op u dnt mean it..
Why dont u pray to god exterminate all the cancer in planet earth?
Or perhaps he cant...
Hes jst too weak

I know of that voice speaking, the same voice that has been falling from heaven into the bottomless pit since the He was cast of from heaven. Don't allow that same spirit make you regret forever in hell. You don't know what you are saying. Satan has bound your soul Mr man. Pathetic! undecided
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by promise10: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:
op u dnt mean it..
Why dont u pray to god exterminate all the cancer in planet earth?
Or perhaps he cant...
Hes jst too weak
See you?

How I wish you can ask me this nonsense on a debate, then I will just have to joke around and have fun with your already FAILED atheistic way of thinking. Bro, it is so shameful for you to think this way!
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by raphieMontella: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
promise10:

See you?

How I wish you can ask me this nonsense on a debate, then I will just have to joke around and have fun with your already FAILED atheistic way of thinking. Bro, it is so shameful for you to think this way!

the truth is that he cannot...m i lying?
Ure jst too selfish in ur prayers after u'd be claiming to love ur neighbours...
The debate which u failed to open?Abeg swerve!
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by raphieMontella: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
peteregwu:

I know of that voice speaking, the same voice that has been falling from heaven into the bottomless pit since the He was cast of from heaven. Don't allow that same spirit make you regret forever in hell. You don't know what you are saying. Satan has bound your soul Mr man. Pathetic! undecided
m so sad..because u cannot see that the islamic hell is waiting for u...
The islamic satan is already jubilating on his victory(acquiring ur soul)..
No p..i'll go to the christian hell..
Bt surely u will go to the islamic hell..(u didnt accpt allah into ur life)
see u in hell bro
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:32am On Aug 23, 2016
peteregwu:
I WAS AFFLICTED WITH CANCER OF THE BREAST AND VAGINA, BUT TODAY, JESUS HEALED ME IN THE LORDS CHOSEN

Matthew 4:23-24 "And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them."

"My name is sister Eunice Peter. I want to thank for God for healing me. I have been suffering since four months ago. The doctor prescribed drugs and after taking them, there would be no solution. One of my elder sister who is a chosen advised me not to allow doctor to operate it, that if I do that, I would die. She counseled me to bring the case to the God of Chosen and He would do divine operation on me. I obeyed, one fateful day, my elder sister called me and said they were holding a vigil and that she would present my case before God of Chosen.

I believed her, brethren, to the glory of God, the next day being Saturday, the cancer busted. That same morning, my sister called me to confirm the operation and I told her that really God of chosen has done it. He also healed of cancer of Vagina.

Moreover, I had pile and God of chosen has also healed me. After upholding all these miracles of God of chosen, now I am a chosen and born again. Praise the Lord Jesus!
I pray for my G.O and all the chosen worldwide heaven at last in Jesus name. Amen"

Sister Eunice peter
Lagos, Nigeria.

Source: THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT

[size=14pt]The REAL DEAL[/size]

1 Like

Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by 4kings: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=14pt]The REAL DEAL[/size]
Any body can come out and say that. undecided
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Any body can come out and say that. undecided

How does it stop it from being the real deal
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by winner01(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2016
May testimonies never cease in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by 4kings: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does it stop it from being the real deal
The Real LIE
Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

The Real LIE

My proof is the myriad of testimonies . Yours is incoherent gibberish about the sub conscious mind undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen by 4kings: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My proof is the myriad of testimonies . Yours is incoherent gibberish about the sub conscious mind undecided grin
What proof.
Then would u believe a mermaid just approached and said she is engaged to you in the spiritual realm?. True talk, she is here right now.

(1) (Reply)

THANKSGIVIVG- A Tool For Mindblowing Church Growth / Can A Christian Be A Boxer? / A Sick Christian Can Die During Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.