Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Afflicted With Paralysis And Snake Movement In Her Body - Jesus Came To Her Resc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afflicted With Paralysis And Snake Movement In Her Body - Jesus Came To Her Resc (558 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Jesus Came To Die For Your Sins So You Can Go To Hell-Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afflicted With Paralysis And Snake Movement In Her Body - Jesus Came To Her Resc by peteregwu(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2016
"And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. [24] And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them." Matthew 4:23-24 KJV. 

The touch of God's power is the ultimate need for every sick person. When the power of God comes upon a sick person, every form of his/her affliction will vanish. 

It is against this backdrop that God healed me of various afflictions and moving object like snake in my body. 

It happened that I came to the Lord's Chosen with my afflictions. At that time, I was paralysed and was never able to walk. My body was heavy and my leg as well was heavy to the extent that I could not carry myself up, neither was I able to walk. Someone invited me to the crusade at Imgbidi, Imo State, Nigeria in 2012. 

During the crusade when the pastor was praying, every part of my body was full of pain. I was in terrible agony and gnashing of teeth. Then I heard the pastor with the word of knowledge made mention of my terrible condition. He prayed and canceled it, he declared that I am healed. All of a sudden, the pain vanished, I felt some kind of energy I had never felt before for that long I have been suffering. I could lift up myself, by so doing I saw myself able to walk again. Then I started walking; the paralysis was gone for good. 

But after I was healed of the paralysis, the moving snake in my body continued tormenting me in my body mostly in my neck region. Whenever the moving object starts, I would lose control of myself and start having excruciating pain. This moving snake object continued for a long while. 

Then during another crusade in the eastern part of Nigeria, Oguta to be precise. God remembered me once again; the Pastor again made mention of my case through word of knowledge and prayed concerning the same problem. He said, "that snake moving round about in that person's body, I command you in the name of Jesus, come out of her and enter fire." 

After the declaration and prayer from the pastor, the movement of the snake in my body ceased. Since that day hitherto, I have not experienced the movement of that terrible snake in my body again. I specially thank this wonderful and merciful God of chosen for healing me. 

Praise the Lord Jesus! 

Sister Comfort Otetukovie 

Delta State, Nigeria
From the lords chosen

Re: Afflicted With Paralysis And Snake Movement In Her Body - Jesus Came To Her Resc by Jessy8811: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2023
peteregwu:
"And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. [24] And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them." Matthew 4:23-24 KJV. 

The touch of God's power is the ultimate need for every sick person. When the power of God comes upon a sick person, every form of his/her affliction will vanish. 

It is against this backdrop that God healed me of various afflictions and moving object like snake in my body. 

It happened that I came to the Lord's Chosen with my afflictions. At that time, I was paralysed and was never able to walk. My body was heavy and my leg as well was heavy to the extent that I could not carry myself up, neither was I able to walk. Someone invited me to the crusade at Imgbidi, Imo State, Nigeria in 2012. 

During the crusade when the pastor was praying, every part of my body was full of pain. I was in terrible agony and gnashing of teeth. Then I heard the pastor with the word of knowledge made mention of my terrible condition. He prayed and canceled it, he declared that I am healed. All of a sudden, the pain vanished, I felt some kind of energy I had never felt before for that long I have been suffering. I could lift up myself, by so doing I saw myself able to walk again. Then I started walking; the paralysis was gone for good. 

But after I was healed of the paralysis, the moving snake in my body continued tormenting me in my body mostly in my neck region. Whenever the moving object starts, I would lose control of myself and start having excruciating pain. This moving snake object continued for a long while. 

Then during another crusade in the eastern part of Nigeria, Oguta to be precise. God remembered me once again; the Pastor again made mention of my case through word of knowledge and prayed concerning the same problem. He said, "that snake moving round about in that person's body, I command you in the name of Jesus, come out of her and enter fire." 

After the declaration and prayer from the pastor, the movement of the snake in my body ceased. Since that day hitherto, I have not experienced the movement of that terrible snake in my body again. I specially thank this wonderful and merciful God of chosen for healing me. 

Praise the Lord Jesus! 

Sister Comfort Otetukovie 

Delta State, Nigeria
From the lords chosen

Please pray for me and help me . I am also experiencing movement in my body. My phone number is 08108948934
Re: Afflicted With Paralysis And Snake Movement In Her Body - Jesus Came To Her Resc by peteregwu(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Jessy8811:

Please pray for me and help me . I am also experiencing movement in my body. My phone number is 08108948934

Bro, pls come to the Lord's chosen HQ in Lagos and join us in fellowship on Thursdays (8am), Tuesdays (8am) and Sundays (8am). So, that moving object is nothing before God. God will heal you just like he has done for so many in the Lord's chosen. You can also join us in our next coming crusade on 23 and 2rth this month of June, 2023 at the Lord's chosen HQ in Lagos state.

(1) (Reply)

Is wooden cross in the ground with a blue girdle in front of a house occultic / St. Barth's Ang. Church Carol Of Nine Lessons / Pastor Victor Ogugua Almost Died By A Strange Illness By Apostle W.E Nwokeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.