Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Can Angels Have Sex With People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Angels Have Sex With People? (3016 Views)

Can Angels be Contacted / Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Can angels have sex with people? Is it possible for angels to have sexual relations with women? Is it written anywhere in the Bible that they do? or do they not? Let's observe some verses of the Scripture:

Matthew 22:30, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven".

Luke 20:34-36, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, [35] but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage; [36] for neither can they die anymore, for they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection".

Genesis 6:1-4, "Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, [2] that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. [3] Then the Lord said, 'My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.' [4] The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown".

Now back to the question, can angels have sex with women?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jhyde101(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
No idea, you can call your Pastor
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
It's a bit complicated
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jcross19: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
It's a bit complicated
angels can't have sex in their angelic form but whenever they turn mortal flesh they will do what man can do, eat and even pass stool. That's the case of those angels in gen.6vs 1 to 6. That's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
jhyde101:

No idea, you can call your Pastor

Have you got his number? undecided
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by freshcvvs: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
jcross19:
angels can't have sex in their angelic form but whenever they turn mortal flesh they will do what man can do, eat and even pass stool. That's the case of those angels in gen.6vs 1 to 6. That's all.

The banished angels (Now demons) had their "glory" stripped off them so where did you get this your "transformation" story from?

1 Like

Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jcross19: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshcvvs:

The banished angels (Now demons) had their "glory" stripped off them so where did you get this your "transformation" story from?
the op is talking about what angel can do unless if the chapter6 of genesis is a fraud because it was stated that they were not banished until they messed themselves up.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by freshcvvs: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
jcross19:
the op is talking about what angel can do unless if the chapter6 of genesis is a fraud because it was stated that they were not banished until they messed themselves up.

When was Satan Banished down to earth with his other fallen angels? before the creation of earth or after? that should give you a clearer view.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jcross19: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshcvvs:

When was Satan Banished down to earth with his other fallen angels? before the creation of earth or after? that should give you a clearer view.
in that chapter 6 of genesis talks about the sons of God that left heaven but they were not banished until they messed up themselves with the women. Devil fall occur even before the creation of adam and evil.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by PraiseDLord: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Can angels have sex with people? Is it possible for angels to have sexual relations with women? Is it written anywhere in the Bible that they do? or do they not? Let's observe some verses of the Scripture:

Matthew 22:30, "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven".

Luke 20:34-36, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, [35] but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage; [36] for neither can they die anymore, for they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection".

Genesis 6:1-4, "Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, [2] that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. [3] Then the Lord said, 'My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.' [4] The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown".

Hello brother,
What has this question got to do with the salvation of souls , the reason for which Christ died and has given us the mandate to preach same to everyone??

1 Like

Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jcross19: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshcvvs:

in that chapter 6 of genesis talks about the sons of God that left heaven but they were not banished until they messed up themselves with the women. Devil fall occur even before the creation of adam and evil.

Check the story of appologous in revelation then you will know about those falling angels.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by freshcvvs: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
jcross19:

Check the story of appologous in revelation then you will know about those falling angels.

You mean those angels just wander away from heaven to earth on their own accord?

where in revelation?
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jcross19: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshcvvs:

You mean those angels just wander away from heaven to earth on their own accord?

where in revelation?
please can you read this ge. 6vs 1 to 7 then compare it to ezekiel 28 vs 13 to 15 then you will know the differences.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by EyeHateGod: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Be warned especially women! When U get to heaven Angels gonna Rape U!!
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by freshcvvs: 7:08am On Aug 22, 2016
jcross19:
please can you read this ge. 6vs 1 to 7 then compare it to ezekiel 28 vs 13 to 15 then you will know the differences.

I will but what happened to the referenced revelation?
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2016
lilyqueen:

It's a bit complicated

Just a bit? cheesy
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jcross19: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
freshcvvs:

I will but what happened to the referenced revelation?
am sorry is in jude 1 vs 6: and the angels which kept not their first estate but left their own inhabitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day.

1 Like

Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by freshcvvs: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
jcross19:
am sorry is in jude 1 vs 6: and the angels which kept not their first estate but left their own inhabitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day.

When did they leave? before or after the fall? these angels could have been those who followed lucifer during the fall while leaving behind their first eastate.

As for the other bible references you dropped, can you quote them here?
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jcross19: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
freshcvvs:

When did they leave? before or after the fall? these angels could have been those who followed lucifer during the fall while leaving behind their first eastate.

As for the other bible references you dropped, can you quote them here?
these are angels that left their place in genesis 6 they were banished. Those that follow devil was mentioned in the book of revelation. Now the ezekiel is too much to be quoted here because am not on the system that copy and paste so read it from your bible .
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by 4kings: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
jcross19:
What do u mean by "mortal form"? In that same chapter, there were shown clearly as different(Giants) from other humans, the book of Enoch gives a more elaborate explanation.

So again, explain what you mean by "Mortal form" with Bible references.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by freshcvvs: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
jcross19:
these are angels that left their place in genesis 6 they were banished. Those that follow devil was mentioned in the book of revelation. Now the ezekiel is too much to be quoted here because am not on the system that copy and paste so read it from your bible .

A verse is that long to quote? anyways no problem.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by markmatin(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
In my own opinion and according to research, angels can transform to human and do whatever we are doing. Only demons have sex with human being because they are evil. Demons like the Incubus And Succubus. Guys, please Kindly like my page on facebook- http://facebook.com/mysterydiscovered

1 Like

Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by chiedu7: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
OP ANGELS CANNOT PROCREATE!

Angels are spirits and you need flesh & blood to procreate.

Jesus is clear spirit do not have blood or flesh.

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see;
for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Hence can never procreate, because that's what God gave to physical beings not spirits.

Angels will never have sex with human beings, if they attempt that they will be kicked outta heaven.

Notice it say's Sons of God, there is no where God called Angels His sons.

Hebrews 1:5
For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee?
And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

That verse when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men
Simply means Godly men and unGodly men

Hence Angels never slept with men.

1 Like

Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by jcross19: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
4kings:

What do u mean by "mortal form"? In that same chapter, there were shown clearly as different(Giants) from other humans, the book of Enoch gives a more elaborate explanation.

So again, explain what you mean by "Mortal form" with Bible references.
gen 18vs2 : and he lift up his eyes and looked, and,lo, three MEN stood by him and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, bowed himself toward the ground. Now those three men are the the three angels sent to destroy sodom and gomorah. Now they took the form of a man, I mean in the image of man which is mortal body. When you read down the chapter down you will see where abram prepare a ram for them as a meal, now the ram did they vanish it or ate it like we do?.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2016
jcross19:

but could they reproduce? undecided
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2016
PraiseDLord:

Hello brother,
What has this question got to do with the salvation of souls , the reason for which Christ died and has given us the mandate to preach same to everyone??

Hi brother, the OP has everything to do with the salvation of mankind. If the angels who are not mankind can produce hybrid beings then those beings could not be saved since Jesus only came to die for the Adam's race.
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2016
markmatin:

In my own opinion and according to research, angels can transform to human and do whatever we are doing. Only demons have sex with human being because they are evil. Demons like the Incubus And Succubus. Guys, please Kindly like my page on facebook- http://facebook. com/mysterydiscovered

If it is true that demons can have sex with humans is it also possible that they can sire offsprings? undecided
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2016
chiedu7:

OP ANGELS CANNOT PROCREATE!

Angels are spirits and you need flesh & blood to procreate.

Jesus is clear spirit do not have blood or flesh.

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see;
for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Hence can never procreate, because that's what God gave to physical beings not spirits.

Angels will never have sex with human beings, if they attempt that they will be kicked outta heaven.

Notice it say's Sons of God, there is no where God called Angels His sons.

Hebrews 1:5
For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee?
And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

That verse when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men
Simply means Godly men and unGodly men

Hence Angels never slept with men.

If angels cannot procreate can they have sex with humans? undecided
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by chiedu7: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If angels cannot procreate can they have sex with humans? undecided

Well bros, just like a girl can buy a Love Machine and use it.

Demons can form something and have sex.

No Angel will attempt that, only demons.

That's why you should know that when it say's sons of God, that it aint angels
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Suggested answer:

We can see from Matt. 22:30 and Luke 20:34-36 that angels do not marry, but this does not mean they can't take human form and have relations. I am not advocating that they do have sexual relations with people, but I am simply stating that we cannot assert either position from this passage especially when the Bible tells us that people have entertained angels without even knowing it (Heb. 13:2). This means that angels can take on human appearance to such a convincing state that they can't be distinguished from people. If this is the case, then it would seem logical that an angel (a fallen one) could imitate a human physical form including the sexual organs. On the other hand, I see no biblical support for such a manifestation of fallen angels in human form. Therefore, we are still left without an absolute answer.

Gen. 6:1-4 above is a more controversial passage. The question is: Who are the sons of God? Are they angels or people? Some commentators think that the Sons of God were the descendents of Seth:

"By the former is meant the family of Seth, who were professedly religious; by the latter, the descendants of apostate Cain. Mixed marriages between parties of opposite principles and practice were necessarily sources of extensive corruption. The women, religious themselves, would as wives and mothers exert an influence fatal to the existence of religion in their household, and consequently the people of that later age sank to the lowest depravity."1

Other commentators teach that the Sons of God were angels since the term "Sons of God" is used elsewhere to refer to angels as the following scriptures suggest:

Job 1:6, "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them."
Job 38:7, "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

However, the term "sons of God" also refers to Christians in the New Testament, as Gal. 3:26 states, "For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus." Since the question at hand deals with an Old Testament scripture, we must examine the context of that particular scripture to see how it is used.

Whichever the case, we do not know the abilities of angels. Given that they are very powerful and intelligent creatures, it is possible that they could manifest themselves as humans. This has been verified in scripture as we see from the following passage: "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it." (Heb. 13:2). Since they can appear in human form unbeknownst to people, it seems that a fallen angel manifesting itself in human form would be able to have sexual relations with a person.

https://carm.org/can-angels-have-sex-with-people
Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by freshcvvs: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
chiedu7:

Well bros, just like a girl can buy a Love Machine and use it.

Demons can form something and have sex.

No Angel will attempt that, only demons.

That's why you should know that when it say's sons of God, that it aint angels

Demons are also angels.

Just like humans in prison, does a jailed or those in prison stop being humans?

Demon is just the name given to the fallen angels to differentiate them from their counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Can Angels Have Sex With People? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
PraiseDLord:

Hello brother,

Are you saying the question has nothing to do with the salvation of souls? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion And Authority / Disbelief In Yahweh As The Creator God / I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.