Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am (3014 Views)

Was Jesus Being Rude To Mary When He Referred To Her As "Woman" In John 2:4? / More Rude Things People Do In Church / Rude Things People Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2013
everyday i gotta spend under this oppressive gentile regime gets me angry. all these covetous reprobate demons ruling the world and stealing the world away from the weak. stronger nations coming to weaker nations dropping bombs and stealing all their resources while the people starve. weaker nations having elected officials that steal from the already vulnerable, a world system where folly is set in high dignity ( kim kardashian, tonto decay etc ) while the rich in spirit sit in a low place ( ecclesiastes 10 vs 6 and 7 ), a system where the oppressed have turned on each other while they worship their oppressor, a system where the average black man looks up to his enemy the white man while he hates his own kind. i was trying to set up a business in nigeria and my brother in-law said in the prospectus i should put the face of a white person because if i put the face of a black person, nigerians would not take me serious and they would not want to pay much for it. wtf OF COURSE I AM bleeping ANGRY. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ? I AM SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY ? SCRIPTURE SAYS

ECCLESIASTES 7 VS 7 Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad ANY MAN WHO IS WISE WOULD BE MAD, AND IF YOU ARE NOT MAD AT THE WORLD THEN YOU ARE NOT A WISE MAN. SO HELL YEAHH I AM MAD. SO IF I COME ACROSS AS MAD SOMETIMES, HEY IT IS WHAT IT IS.

NB - I GOT THIS IN EMAIL FROM A NAIRALANDER THAT I COME ACROSS AS ANGRY

ECCLESIASTES 10 VS 6 Fools are put in many high positions, while the rich ( in spirit ) occupy the low ones

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by mumumugu(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Omo na mental case
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2013
First of all, why is your post in lowercase?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2013
^you are simply smart
@op from your post its like you admire kim kadesh...?
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2013
musKeeto: First of all, why is your post in lowercase?
probably he thinks a complaint ought not to be shouted...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
mumumugu: Omo na mental case
trust me we are all slightly mad. no sane person would last a day in nigeria. or anywhere else wink
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
musKeeto: First of all, why is your post in lowercase?
grin grin grin i am having a day of not screaming. this may be why people think i am mad all the time. because of the higher case letters lmao. in actuality i am not mad all the time. but sometimes when i read about the recolonization going on in mali and other parts of africa i admit i do get slightly miffed
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
ATMC: ^you are simply smart
@op from your post its like you admire kim kadesh...?
i admire kim kadesh ? lmao. that nasty woman who poured her own blood on her face so she could be younger. i wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole. thats a demon right there.
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
ATMC: probably he thinks a complaint ought not to be shouted...
grin grin grin you got jokes ATMC
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: i admire kim kadesh ? lmao. that nasty woman who poured her own blood on her face so she could be younger. i wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole. thats a demon right there.
are you serious? Pray, tell me how did she pour blood on her face? I wouldn't mind doing same cos i wanna be forever young.
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
ATMC: are you serious? Pray, tell me how did she pour blood on her face? I wouldn't mind doing same cos i wanna be forever young.
lmbao. let me see if i can get the picture for you
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: lmbao. let me see if i can get the picture for you
ooo, so this kim, @obadiah, she very much looks like you! Is she your relative?
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
ATMC: ooo, so this kim, @obadiah, she very much looks like you! Is she your relative?
lipsrsealed oh my

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
ATMC: ooo, so this kim, @obadiah, she very much looks like you! Is she your relative?
what kim did you think i was talking about you crazy woman you lol ? this one >>

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Goshen360(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2013

shocked How did you know she looks like Obadiah? You seen obadiah before or you have been seeing '777'? shocked grin grin grin I've been paying 'apostolic' attention to ya'both recently. grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Goshen360:

shocked How did you know she looks like Obadiah? You seen obadiah before or you have been seeing '777'? shocked grin grin grin I've been paying 'apostolic' attention to ya'both recently. grin
LMAO SHE HAS ASTIGMATISM BROS. COMBINED WITH MYOPIA, AND APOLLO grin grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
I'm addicted to you both lol real hard! Hahahahaha
obadiah777: what kim did you think i was talking about you crazy woman you lol ? this one >>

what's on his head, toupee?and who is he by the way? Erm is he your look alike?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by CrazyMan(m): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Viewing this thread with great interest.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2013
ATMC: I'm addicted to you both lol real hard! Hahahahahawhat's on his head, toupee?and who is he by the way? Erm is he your look alike?
grin grin grin who is he ? only the man who wants to nuke america. thats who he is grin grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2013
CrazyMan: Viewing this thread with great interest.
CRAZYMANNNNNNNNNNN WAZ GOOD BRUV wink
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by ATMC(f): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin who is he ? only the man who wants to nuke america. thats who is he grin grin
okkk, obadiah, i's thinking yesterday night of your words dt africa is in hell righti now and i'm wondering, was it africa dt jesus went to when d bible said he descended into hell?pls don't laugh at my question.
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2013
ATMC: okkk, obadiah, i's thinking yesterday night of your words dt africa is in hell righti now and i'm wondering, was it africa dt jesus went to when d bible said he descended into hell?pls don't laugh at my question.

Lmao.. una no go kee person for this thread... grin

If he descended, how can it be Africa?
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2013
ATMC: okkk, obadiah, i's thinking yesterday night of your words dt africa is in hell righti now and i'm wondering, was it africa dt jesus went to when d bible said he descended into hell?pls don't laugh at my question.
LMAO. ERM HELL IS AN AMBIGUOUS WORD. ITS NOT A DESTINATION. IT IS A SET OF CONDITIONS PLACED ON YOU THAT MAKES YOUR LIFE A RAGING NIGHTMARE. YOUR FURTHER FORAY INTO THE BIBLE WILL GIVE YOU THESE SETS OF CONDITIONS ONE OF WHICH IS 'WIDOWHOOD'. MEANING THE REMOVAL OF PROTECTION FROM A NATION OF PEOPLE. WHEN THE LORD IS WED TO YOUR NATION IT MEANS HE IS PROTECTING YOUR NATION, HOWEVER WHEN HE REMOVES HIS PROTECTION IT IS CALLED WIDOWHOOD ( BOOK OF ISAIAH CHPT 47 ) AND THEN HE CALLS SPOILERS TO YOUR NATION (ISAIAH 5 VS 26-30 ) ( JOB 39 VS 27-30). THIS IS WHY YOU HAD SLAVERY AND COLONIALISM AND UNFAIR TRADE AND STEALING OUR RESOURCES ETC ETC. THESE NATIONS ARE CALLED 'EAGLES' AND 'LIONS' IF YOU READ THOSE VERSES I SUPPLIED. WHAT IS THE EMBLEM OF AMERICA AND UK ? THE EAGLE AND THE LION. ITS SPIRITUAL. ANOTHER OF THE CONDITIONS IS GIVING YOU LEADERS WHO WILL STEAL WHATS LEFT THAT THE EAGLE AND LION HAS NOT STOLEN ( ZECHARIAH 11 ). THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE CONDITIONS OF HELL.

NOW I STARTED OUT SAYING HELL IS AMBIGUOUS. HELL IS ALSO THE GRAVE AS IN COFFIN OR TOMB. THATS WHERE JESUS WENT.
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2013
musKeeto:

Lmao.. una no go kee person for this thread... grin

If he descended, how can it be Africa?
MAYBE SHE TRYNA SAY AFRICA IS IN A LOW STATE SO YOU HAVE TO DESCEND INTO IT LMAO
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Zingkicker: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2013
LOOK WHO'S TALKING: Attorney General Adoke asks govt. offices to respect FOI
http://kopnomi..com/2013/04/look-whos-talking-attorney-general.html
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2013
ISAIAH CHPT 5 26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
27 None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:
28 Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:
29 Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.
30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof. <<<< LORD CALLING GREAT BRITAIN TO JACK US UP. LION

JOB 39 VS 27
Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?

28 She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.

29 From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.

30 Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she. <<< EAGLE OR USA. LORD CALLING THEM TO JACK US UP AND FEED ON US

PART OF OUR HELL.

DEUT 28 VS 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<< WE ARE THE CARCASE. FOWLS OF THE AIR IS GENTILE NATION IN RULERSIP. BEASTS OF THE EARTH IS GENTILE NATION NOT IN RULERSHIP
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2013
PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God <<< A GROUP OF CONDITIONS NOT A PLACE, HELL THAT IS
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by CrazyMan(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
obadiah777: CRAZYMANNNNNNNNNNN WAZ GOOD BRUV wink
I'm good bro...I can see you're having fun...and you've got yourself a beautiful lady (ATMC) I was beginning to get worried.

Its good to see you two getting along so well.

Congrats bro...together you two shall move the ministry to the permanent site. wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
I'm good bro...I can see you're having fun...and you've got yourself a beautiful lady (ATMC) I was beginning to get worried.

Its good to see you two getting along so well.

Congrats bro...together you two shall move the ministry to the permanent site. wink
LOL YEAH I TRY TO HAVE FUN. AS SOON AS I SAVE UP THE DOWRY MONEY FOR ATMC, ITS ON LIKE POPCORN grin grin
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
ATMC: I'm addicted to you both lol real hard! Hahahahahawhat's on his head, toupee?and who is he by the way? Erm is he your look alike?
Somebody has a big crush on obadiah... Its so obvious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
obadiah777: LOL YEAH I TRY TO HAVE FUN. AS SOON AS I SAVE UP THE DOWRY MONEY FOR ATMC, ITS ON LIKE POPCORN grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Accused Of Being Rude And Angry. Am I Rude ? Of Course I Am by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Somebody has a big crush on obadiah... Its so obvious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
nah she playing. atmc fancies herself as the next basketmouth lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 200 Pastors Became Atheists In 2012 In America / 4 Die In TB Joshua's Church / Does TIME Determine LIFE Or LIFE Determines Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.