Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

It Is Getting More Interesting !!! Jumai Episode 2 Is Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / It Is Getting More Interesting !!! Jumai Episode 2 Is Out (364 Views)

Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? / Fresh!!!!(episode1): Jumai!..conflit Between True Love And True Life. / Which Is More Interesting?. Vampire Diaries Or The Originals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Getting More Interesting !!! Jumai Episode 2 Is Out by TOSINBROWN: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Episode 2) JUMAI
Baban walked over to Dongo and stood a few inches from him. He stood almost a full one feet above his henchman. The man put up a very strong front and he respected him for it but he could see the fear in his eyes and the slight tremble of his lips.
“Do you know how much a dollar exchanges for in naira right now?” Baban asked. “I don’t care how much you get in naira. I want my money in dollars.”
“Dollars?” Dongo asked through clenched teeth and broken lips.
“Dollars, yes dollars.”
“But they…” Dongo started to say but he silenced him with a cold stare.
He really wasn’t particular about the dollars. It did not matter to him what currency his money came in. When you needed to transfer a large amount of money but didn’t want a large volume of money, currency begins to matter. It also mattered that his men did exactly what they were told. He knew how dangerous his business was.
“15 million naira,” Baban said. “How much did you send to the doctor?”
Dongo hesitated then said. “We sent everything.”
“Everything?”
“You said that was the most important thing right now.”
Baban nodded, he was right. Maybe his lash out at Dongo wasn’t totally called for.
“And when did he say we will get the Kulunix?”
“In two weeks.”
“Two weeks?” Baban grabbed a cup and threw it against the wall. “He told me two weeks a month ago.”...continue reading here

http://tosynbrown..nl/2016/08/episode-2-jumai.html….

See episode 1 Here..(Click) http://tosynbrown..nl/2016/08/episode-jumai.html?m=1

BROWNstories: (Episode 2): JUMAI
tosynbrown..com|By BROWNstories

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am A Product Of Grace’, AY Comedian Declares / A Nigerian Story | Kate Henshaw Runs For Political Office / A Simple Logic While Efe May Win Bbnaija 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.